Beyond the Records | Ukmix Interviews: #1 ON UKMIX HOT 100

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

 

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:55 am

GreekGeek wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Can you play any instruments?

Are you a fast runner?
No i can not play any instrument. I have tried to learn how to play the piano and the guitar but no luck. :( I'm not born to play music, only to listen to it. 8-)

It's forbidden for me to run for the rest of my life but back in the day i think i was fast. :)
Oh no :( Why aren't you able to run anymore?
It's time for the 2000-2009 Female-Led Singles Countdown!
and my Top 100 Artists countdown!
More? How about a survivor based on a countdown?
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 5020
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:33 am

cheapthrills wrote:
GreekGeek wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Can you play any instruments?

Are you a fast runner?
No i can not play any instrument. I have tried to learn how to play the piano and the guitar but no luck. :( I'm not born to play music, only to listen to it. 8-)

It's forbidden for me to run for the rest of my life but back in the day i think i was fast. :)
Oh no :( Why aren't you able to run anymore?
Due to some orthopaedic issues to my lambar region and my spinal column in general, i must avoid certain things/movements that damage my bones further or else i will end up in a bed. For example, if i go running then, because of the shake the motion causes, my lambar hurts. Same thing happens when i try to lift a heavy object; so, (heavy) weight lifting at any case must be avoided.
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 8893
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:38 pm

No more questions!
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Image
Image
Last edited by MusicRecords on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Noooo... i loved answering all these questions... :cry:
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 8893
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:55 pm

GreekGeek wrote:Noooo... i loved answering all these questions... :cry:
Sorry hun, good things come to an end :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Well guys that concludes the end of the second season! Check out the article posted above and answer the poll! :D :D
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby TIfan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:39 pm

This season was lit. We should get Emmy nominations.
User avatar
TIfan
Legend
 
Posts: 11530
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby Carbon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Didnt't know my interview was actually among the biggest flops :cry: I guess I'll be the Impossible Princess of this thread: underrated flop & critically acclaimed in retrospect :cry:
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 22524
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Carbon wrote:Didnt't know my interview was actually among the biggest flops :cry: I guess I'll be the Impossible Princess of this thread: underrated flop & critically acclaimed in retrospect :cry:
Lol it’s acually not so bad considering that 3 pages was the norm back the next :wink:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Carbon wrote:Didnt't know my interview was actually among the biggest flops :cry: I guess I'll be the Impossible Princess of this thread: underrated flop & critically acclaimed in retrospect :cry:
You didn't flop. The lack of posts isn't your fault; its MR's! :D

I brought receipts.

MR had 6 posts during your interview.

For TIfan he had 75 :o
For GreekStud he had 44
It's time for the 2000-2009 Female-Led Singles Countdown!
and my Top 100 Artists countdown!
More? How about a survivor based on a countdown?
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 5020
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

cheapthrills wrote:
Carbon wrote:Didnt't know my interview was actually among the biggest flops :cry: I guess I'll be the Impossible Princess of this thread: underrated flop & critically acclaimed in retrospect :cry:
You didn't flop. The lack of posts isn't your fault; its MR's! :D

I brought receipts.

MR had 6 posts during your interview.

For TIfan he had 75 :o
For GreekStud he had 44
Oh and how many posts for you? That right, ZERO! :lol:
Shhhh doesn’t expose my payola deals sis :lol:

And who tf voted no? :evil:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:11 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:
Carbon wrote:Didnt't know my interview was actually among the biggest flops :cry: I guess I'll be the Impossible Princess of this thread: underrated flop & critically acclaimed in retrospect :cry:
You didn't flop. The lack of posts isn't your fault; its MR's! :D

I brought receipts.

MR had 6 posts during your interview.

For TIfan he had 75 :o
For GreekStud he had 44
Oh and how many posts for you? That right, ZERO! :lol:
Shhhh doesn’t expose my payola deals sis :lol:

And who tf voted no? :evil:
:lol:

I voted yes <3
It's time for the 2000-2009 Female-Led Singles Countdown!
and my Top 100 Artists countdown!
More? How about a survivor based on a countdown?
User avatar
cheapthrills
Superstar
 
Posts: 5020
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:59 pm

cheapthrills wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:
Carbon wrote:Didnt't know my interview was actually among the biggest flops :cry: I guess I'll be the Impossible Princess of this thread: underrated flop & critically acclaimed in retrospect :cry:
You didn't flop. The lack of posts isn't your fault; its MR's! :D

I brought receipts.

MR had 6 posts during your interview.

For TIfan he had 75 :o
For GreekStud he had 44
Oh and how many posts for you? That right, ZERO! :lol:
Shhhh doesn’t expose my payola deals sis :lol:

And who tf voted no? :evil:
:lol:

I voted yes <3
You better or else you’re not getting an interview in December / season 3 :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby GreekGeek » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:04 pm

There's a traitor among us. :evil: Who gave a negative vote?! :o :o
This thread is one of the best in UKMIX!!! MusicRecords' idea for making this happen is simply superb! :)
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 8893
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:21 pm

GreekGeek wrote:There's a traitor among us. :evil: Who gave a negative vote?! :o :o
This thread is one of the best in UKMIX!!! MusicRecords' idea for making this happen is simply superb! :)
Awww thanks hun :D I just decided to revive the interviews era since the last two editions aren't happening anymore :lol:

I have a few people in mind actually.... :lol:
Last edited by MusicRecords on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:23 pm

TIfan wrote:This season was lit. We should get Emmy nominations.
<3
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:50 pm

GreekGeek wrote:
cheapthrills wrote:
GreekGeek wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Can you play any instruments?

Are you a fast runner?
No i can not play any instrument. I have tried to learn how to play the piano and the guitar but no luck. :( I'm not born to play music, only to listen to it. 8-)

It's forbidden for me to run for the rest of my life but back in the day i think i was fast. :)
Oh no :( Why aren't you able to run anymore?
Due to some orthopaedic issues to my lambar region and my spinal column in general, i must avoid certain things/movements that damage my bones further or else i will end up in a bed. For example, if i go running then, because of the shake the motion causes, my lambar hurts. Same thing happens when i try to lift a heavy object; so, (heavy) weight lifting at any case must be avoided.
Wow sorry that happened to you....curious though...how do u work out or exercise? U look in great shape....just asking cause my main exercise is running and I love doing it...idk how I'd replace that
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Ugh another bitter bish hater voting no....I'm pretty sure and can bet one of those "no" is from DnBLover :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 am

Wtf :evil:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:44 am

GreekGeek wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Did you ever have detention at school?

Were you a troublemaker as kid?
Yes i had! but for someone else's fault... :cry: :evil:
That happened to me too
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 am

Fill up
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 am

23
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:47 am

GreekGeek wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:What are some things people should know before going to Greece?
Everyone interested visiting Greece should know that even if there are some problems we have to face, we're still friendly and kind people. Also we're not savages; our educational level -of the younger generations especially- is high. However, there are many deceivers among us but what nation doesn't have those people? :lol: Also the right name of our country is "Hellas" not Greece (that has latin origin). Hellas is the real/original greek name for the country. :D
Good to know!
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am

Sign up!....sorry for the trolling, need the beginning of the next page :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Return to The Lounge