What do you LOVE about yourself?

Moderator: Spartan

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm

My ego
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Loose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:34 am

Tenacity.

I completed my studies which I absolutely hated and doing something more useful now. :lol:
WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALL WITHOUT THE CHAINS | THAT PALACES MAKE
Loose
Legend

Postby stevyy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:55 am

My body hair <3

my sense of humour <3

my kindness <3

my generosity <3

my eyes <3

my music taste <3

my intelligence, ie empathy <3
stevyy
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 pm

^...... :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:39 pm

My creative mind
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby BlueScorpion » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:00 pm

My mind. I think I'm a very open minded person and even when I think the exact opposite of someone else I try to fill in his shoes just to get point of view.
BlueScorpion
Manager

Postby heppolo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 pm

My constant and absolute lunacy and idiocy. I have the intelligence of Liam Gallagher's twitter feed.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby thankfulforkelly » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:27 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:I have great eyebrows & eyelashes. I also tried to find a compliment for my personality but tbh I'm struggling to think of anything :lol: :lol:
I just wanna come back to this and say that although (like everyone) I have many a flaw and am not perfect, I’m actually such a peng person :lol: :lol: Like recently it’s occured to me how great I actually am (I know this sounds awful but I don’t even care), I will chat to pretty much anyone and always try my best to be friendly and kind, go out of my way for others and just want the best for everyone i know
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:38 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:I have great eyebrows & eyelashes. I also tried to find a compliment for my personality but tbh I'm struggling to think of anything :lol: :lol:
I just wanna come back to this and say that although (like everyone) I have many a flaw and am not perfect, I’m actually such a peng person :lol: :lol: Like recently it’s occured to me how great I actually am (I know this sounds awful but I don’t even care), I will chat to pretty much anyone and always try my best to be friendly and kind, go out of my way for others and just want the best for everyone i know
Thats actually great! :D
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:
So humble! :cry:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:43 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:
Wow #thankfulforThankfulforkelly
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby Goldmoney » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 am

I love my smugness sometimes. :oops: :lol:
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby menime123 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 am

My survival instincts. I don’t mean like what would happen in a zombie attack (I’d like to see them try) but I am incredibly strong minded, strong willed and determined, and I like to think I can cope with anything. Sometimes it might make me come across as far too serious, but I’m really not. Most of the things I say - whether it be at work, with my parents or friends - I say to get a laugh from someone. Hell, even here I use the laughing smilie every other sentence :lol:

In contrast, I love how much of a softie I am. Show me a video of cats and dogs doing cute or silly things online and I’ll melt. Show me a video of a soldier coming home to their family and I’m in tears. Sit me in a theatre show and I can feel it in the pits of my stomach and heavily on my chest. I get far too involved :lol:

Random, but I love how cultured I feel I am. I studied culture so that helps, but I embrace my Britishness, My heritage, My Queen and have spent a lot of time getting lost in the classic works of literature, art, theatre, etc. I mix this with how much I love my thirst for knowledge on things that interest me. Even today I spent time studying the history of ancient gods and trying to understand why the Greeks or Romans believed in their gods.

I love how creative I am. I suppressed it for a while now, but recently I’ve decided to embrace it and go for it without limits and I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner. I did a creative degree where I had to express stories in different mediums and to be back in that world - but inside my own stories - feels so wonderful.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Return to The Lounge