Moderator: Spartan

Postby Wayne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Thriller wrote:My first topic was Saddam Hussein captured alive! :lol:
OMG. :lol: brilliant.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Colbie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 pm

From the Grammy 2015 thread:
Think Bey is safe to say. Def gonna win some. Also i would like to see Colbie Caillat to get some nominations.. her song try is amazing! Have you seen the video? Her upcomming album is out 30 sep, just in time. Heard already some songs from it and it is realy great! Further i would like to see Ed sheeran and Sam Smith nomited. And isnt it weard that Adele hasnt put anything out yet, not even a single?
Lol i was such a stan!! (Still am but less like this first post :lol: )
Mic Mic Bungee
Colbie
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Wayne wrote:
Thriller wrote:My first topic was Saddam Hussein captured alive! :lol:
OMG. :lol: brilliant.
Wow time flies :o
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Menime123 wrote:Madonna's American Life IS one of the best albums written. people didnt get her rap, and subsequently just turned off to the whole album. i recommend NOTHING FAILS to every single person that has found 'the one' - its so emotional and uplifting and such a celebration of love.

Her Music and Ray of Light albums are amazing too, but never quite got the whole like a prayer album
12 years later and I still shade the life out of Like a Prayer :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm almost certain it was Kelly Clarkson. I remember emailing and asking when I could register because new people weren't being taken on yet. Then I got the email and registered and I was too nervous to even post for ages!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Personal Assistant

Postby Wayne » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:56 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:I'm almost certain it was Kelly Clarkson. I remember emailing and asking when I could register because new people weren't being taken on yet. Then I got the email and registered and I was too nervous to even post for ages!
I've just checked, your first 14 posts were all in Kelly topics. :lol:

You didn't venture out until you asked a question in the Mariah topic about Unforgettable's sales.

Good to have you here, glad you finally got to register! 8-)
Wayne
Administrator

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Wayne wrote:
BehindBreakaway wrote:I'm almost certain it was Kelly Clarkson. I remember emailing and asking when I could register because new people weren't being taken on yet. Then I got the email and registered and I was too nervous to even post for ages!
I've just checked, your first 14 posts were all in Kelly topics. :lol:

You didn't venture out until you asked a question in the Mariah topic about Unforgettable's sales.

Good to have you here, glad you finally got to register! 8-)
As I expected. Kelly was first haha. I was always way too intimidated to post in the Mariah topic at first because I know myself I can be a bit too critical of her. But I'm glad I posted and I hopefully will continue to explore the forum and post more :)
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Personal Assistant

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:43 pm

MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Grybop » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:35 pm

SUCK-UP wrote:Hello all :)
My name is George and I live in Athens, Greece.
I've been a regular UKMix visitor for the past year and a half, but couldn't sign up due to some reasons :( .
I'm a big UK chart fan, so I used to check the Chart chat forum at first; soon, though, I decided to explore your community (because that's how I see UKMix), so I began to read the posts in the other forums as well.
Before I knew it, I became somewhat addicted to UKMix, I would eagerly visit the forum to see what new you had to say, I checked your personal charts, your chit-chat about the UK chart, your arguments, I tended to like some posters more than others etc.(And for those of you wondering , yes, I have a life of my own out there :D .
errr, maybe I don't. :lol: )

Anyway, here are some things I'd like to say to some of you:

eamezey
we have similar taste in music!
I can't wait to see the rest of your top 300 songs of all time :D

dazzle
You are so funny!!! I have to admit I didn't like you at first :oops: but now I can't even think the reasons in the first place! You made my day lots of times with your posts (I've actually laughed while reading some of your posts - usually I just smile when I'm before my PC :D)

Jami
I don't have to tell you how gorgeous you look!
I really like your sense of humour!

SholasBoy
(whom else could I possibly think of now? :) )
I like you a lot :)
I really liked the way you stood up for yourself during the unhappy incident with that other user (the waving egg, I can't remember his nick now :lol: ).

FernandoMadrid & KnightRider
ABBA is my favourite group, too :D
But, KnightRider, isn't Dancing queen 27 years old this August?? 1976-2003? :-?

Amir
What's the connection between your avatar and this photo? (Check out the comment underneath the first one)
http://www.pafhc.com/pix-candids.htm

San
You should have won the sexiest male UKMixer award 8-) IMO (I hope a certain someone won't hate me for this :oops: )
Todavia is one of my favourite songs this summer and it's all because of you! Thanx!

matthew_dixon
I like the way you like music so much (if that makes sense :oops:, which probably doesn't ).

Oh, I could go on and on about everyone of you, but I gotta go now
(I got fever at the time of writing :cry: )
It's nice to be able to post here at last.
Please excuse my English
See you around :lol:
:oops: :x

This was also my first ever thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10171&p=177800
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby Wayne » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:59 pm

MusicRecords wrote:Lock this we already had a topic for it :P
I alluded to this in the OP, and explained why we wouldn't be using that topic.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Wayne wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Lock this we already had a topic for it :P
I alluded to this in the OP, and explained why we wouldn't be using that topic.
I wasn’t being serious, just messing with u as usual :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Affillate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 am

With just passed 4 years as a member, looking back my first topic was a retro one for Holly Valance's State Of Mind Album: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=100773

My first post in the old locked Introduce yourself thread:
Hi guys,

Been reading the forums for a while now, but just joined up the other day. I like reading all the reviews and opinions on retro and upcoming music on these forums. So hi! :)
My first actual post other than an intro was in the ARTPOP thread:

Affillate wrote:Had Fashion! in my head a lot yesterday especially that hilarious bit where she goes 'Passshhhion fur fashhhionnn' :lol: - I can see how the reviewers are seeing theres a bit more moments of 'fun' Gaga this album than BTW, an almost tongue in cheek laughing at herself kindof vibe in songs like Donatella.

I gotta say I'm really digging Swine more than I did at first watching the ITunes performance. It rocks out and has good breakdown-esque parts. :)
Haha.
Affillate
Manager

Return to The Lounge