Favourite alcoholic drink?

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

 

Postby Carbon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Recently “discovered” gin-tonic, it’s my fave drink now

One time I got really wasted and ordered it at the DJ booth. Still embarrassed :lol:
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 23287
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Wayne » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Gin is my go to drink these days.

My absolute favourite is Tanqueray No. 10 and tonic - it's amazing.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 52725
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby 17Something » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:44 am

Tie between Adios ****, & FourLoko.
Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?
User avatar
17Something
Groupie
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:49 am

Wayne wrote:Gin is my go to drink these days.
typical chav
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13353
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby spiritboy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:42 am

Whisky, Gin & Tonic, Rakı, Pina Colada.

Jagermeister and Tequila as shots.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24518
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby Wayne » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:38 am

MusicRecords wrote:
Wayne wrote:Gin is my go to drink these days.
typical chav
Don't be an arsehole.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 52725
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Spartan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:32 am

Gin and Tonic has had such a major resurgence recently but I don’t enjoy the taste whatsoever.

I’m happy with Disaronno, with either lemonade or coke.
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32985
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby Thriller » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:09 pm

Disaronno and coke is beaut, I love anything almond-flavoured.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby Spartan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Thriller wrote:Disaronno and coke is beaut, I love anything almond-flavoured.
Oddly enough I hate almonds and marzipan, yet adore the taste of Disaronno. Amaretto Sour is also the best cocktail.
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32985
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby urbanmusik » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:36 pm

I'm not picky, I'll try most things. I hate wine, but if it's free I'll still take it.

Corona, Peroni and Hophouse 13 are probably my go to beers. Rum and coke is a classic. Tequila's the best shot. Anything with ginger is normally a great cocktail, especially a Dark & Stormy. Something with chilli or jalapeño on the menu is always fun.
User avatar
urbanmusik
The College Dropout
 
Posts: 21196
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006
Location: Belfast

Postby jochen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm

Wayne wrote:Gin is my go to drink these days.

My absolute favourite is Tanqueray No. 10 and tonic - it's amazing.
Lol
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4243
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby jochen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm

urbanmusik wrote:I'm not picky, I'll try most things. I hate wine, but if it's free I'll still take it.

Corona, Peroni and Hophouse 13 are probably my go to beers. Rum and coke is a classic. Tequila's the best shot. Anything with ginger is normally a great cocktail, especially a Dark & Stormy. Something with chilli or jalapeño on the menu is always fun.
I hate wine too
No chance
Leave that to the ladies
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4243
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby Spartan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Wine is disgusting, I just wish Vodka were as cheap as it.
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 32985
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby BeeBoy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Wine is great and lmao at calling it a "ladies drink" :lol:
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby Loose » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 pm

jochen wrote:
urbanmusik wrote:I'm not picky, I'll try most things. I hate wine, but if it's free I'll still take it.

Corona, Peroni and Hophouse 13 are probably my go to beers. Rum and coke is a classic. Tequila's the best shot. Anything with ginger is normally a great cocktail, especially a Dark & Stormy. Something with chilli or jalapeño on the menu is always fun.
I hate wine too
No chance
Leave that to the ladies
Excuse me?! Nah!

It‘s a Spanish/Italian man‘s drink, so don’t even dare. :lol: You‘ll have two (very flamboyant) nations against you.
It's handled. (Olivia Pope)
User avatar
Loose
Legend
 
Posts: 11826
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006
Location: 1st Floor

Return to The Lounge