Long Distance Relationships

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby Dazzle » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:29 pm

SholasBoy wrote:It makes the time you spend together more special, and it gives you something to look forward to when you know you're going to be together again in 2 weeks time.
Ok. Its like you read my mind! :o

That is just the main thing.

If you saw eachother every day, you may not appreciate the time you spend together, but if you don't see eachother as often, you really do appreciate it, and live for those moments together!
When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th
Dazzle
Legend

Postby loopdaloop_69 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:13 pm

Shane and Daz, you both managed to totally take all the words I wanted to say out of my typing fingers!

So yeah, there you go :)
loopdaloop_69
Superstar

Postby McDreams » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:04 am

SholasBoy wrote:To sum all that up, it makes you appreciate your relationship much more I think :)
That is so true.

The trust thing hasn't been an issue so far.. he is totally devoted to me and I know he'd never do anything like that. It's interesting how his views on relationships are kinda different since he was brought up in Asia, he finds the English/Irish attitude to sex crazy :o So I don't really have too many worries there.
Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..
McDreams
Manager

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 am

Just bumping this up as I'm finding myself in a long distance relationship as of this past weekend.

We've been playing SongPop against each other for almost a year and a half now, but really started talking to each other last summer. Over time, I've developed a strong friendship with her, and I rarely ever talk to other opponents on there! We started discussing which songs each other liked (or hated!) and found out that we had a lot in common.

However, it really came to a head this past week, when we both revealed to each other that we'd had a crush on each other for some time. We then decided to pursue a relationship, and the more we've found out about each other, the more we love each other.

Honestly, in a case like this, I am more than willing to accept the distance between us because I feel that there isn't a more perfect girl for me, and we honestly can never get bored of talking to each other about anything at all! I feel like I can trust her with absolutely anything, and we reveal our deepest thoughts to each other... thoughts that we would never reveal to anyone else. Sometimes we can read each other's minds even before they say something! I am certain that we will meet in person at some point soon, given how compatible we have been. She is 31 and I am 35, and I feel at this age, we are older and more mature and can handle the pressures of a long distance relationship better than if we were in our 20's.

I had been in a previous long-distance relationship in 2005-06 (we lasted 10 months together), and I did meet her, but ultimately, irreconcilable differences broke us up. Following this, I felt like I'd given up any chance of finding another girlfriend, but lately I have been proven wrong by my latest scenario and I haven't been happier in a long time. Thankfully this time, my current girlfriend and I live in the same country so that will make it easier on both of us.
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby Grybop » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:53 pm

^^Have you met yet?
They need rappers like me
So they can get on their ****' keyboards and make me the bad guy, Chun-Li
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby jochen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:47 am

Wouldn't work for me.i am too jealous
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen