Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby aRat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Sarah Connor is a legend. This is still THAT bop.

Also no one can forget her classics like From Sarah With Love, Last Dance, Get Back To Bed and Skin On Skin.
Dua Lipa - Rihanna - Madonna - Beyonce - Michael Jackson
aRat
Manager

Postby RayRay » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:00 pm

^ Don't forget the German songs. They are even better.
RayRay
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Ya'll bite so easily.
How about you Get the F*** Out.
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby Gravity » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 pm

SummerPeur wrote:Ya'll bite so easily.
Floped and localed
Gravity
R&B Junkie

Postby aRat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:08 pm

stevyy wrote:Germany has always been very loyal and a big market for rock bands and people who were big in the 1970s and 1980s. Germany never really advanced to the 21st century in terms of music. That is also why there are literally no successful German pop-girls, except for THE ONE who took all of the potential pop-girls sales, Miss Fischer. Sarah Connor got a million seller due to singing in German because pop girls who sing in English are very very unpopular in the land of Rammstein.
Ugh it's really tragic how that Schlager-Bish Helene Fischer is the most successful act right now by a large margin. Such a basic uninspired biatch with bland music.
aRat
Manager

Postby aRat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:13 pm

RayRay wrote:^ Don't forget the German songs. They are even better.
Meh don't like them that much tbh, I can't relate to them since they are written for middle-aged housewifes @stevvy @ArmyOfMeh @Hoego
Last edited by aRat on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
aRat
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 pm

spiritboy wrote:I liked the sound of Vuvuzelas during World Cup in South Africa :lol:
It was funny when you were listening to this on TV, but imagine listening to kids who were using it just outside of your place... I thought I would kill a few.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 am

Nippian93 wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I liked the sound of Vuvuzelas during World Cup in South Africa :lol:
It was funny when you were listening to this on TV, but imagine listening to kids who were using it just outside of your place... I thought I would kill a few.
Some of recent pop girls sound worse so... :lol: :lol: :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Westen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 pm

aRat wrote:Sarah Connor is a legend. This is still THAT bop.

Also no one can forget her classics like From Sarah With Love, Last Dance, Get Back To Bed and Skin On Skin.
I was big fan of her back in the day, My favorite song is Just one last dance. One radio station here is playing Make U High all the time :lol: Last year at my job i used to hear it every day :lol:
Westen
Legend

Postby Mickael2013 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 pm

aRat wrote:
stevyy wrote:Germany has always been very loyal and a big market for rock bands and people who were big in the 1970s and 1980s. Germany never really advanced to the 21st century in terms of music. That is also why there are literally no successful German pop-girls, except for THE ONE who took all of the potential pop-girls sales, Miss Fischer. Sarah Connor got a million seller due to singing in German because pop girls who sing in English are very very unpopular in the land of Rammstein.
Ugh it's really tragic how that Schlager-Bish Helene Fischer is the most successful act right now by a large margin. Such a basic uninspired biatch with bland music.
Helene Fischer's music is actually the best :D 8-). Helene's strength is his phrasing, which gives a lot of punch to his songs. :wink:
Mickael2013
Roadie

Postby aRat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Mickael2013 wrote:
aRat wrote:
Helene Fischer's music is actually the best :D 8-). Helene's strength is his phrasing, which gives a lot of punch to his songs. :wink:
Yeah I can kinda see how his phrasing makes his music better. Sorry if I offended his work. He is really talented and he also is very beautiful. I just wish he would release more experimental, edgier and more interesting music than he has been doing so far.
aRat
Manager

Postby stevyy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 pm

aRat wrote:
Yeah I can kinda see how his phrasing makes his music better. Sorry if I offended his work. He is really talented and he also is very beautiful. I just wish he would release more experimental, edgier and more interesting music than he has been doing so far.
omg :lol: :lol: :lol:
stevyy
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Spoiler:
How about you Get the F*** Out.
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 pm

spiritboy wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:
Some of recent pop girls sound worse so... :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's true, but at least you can (usually) turn off the radio.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby mznxbcv » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 am

I mean nobody needs to reply to this again but I don't see how it's off topic given that is is an 'unpopular opinions' forum but facts are facts.

This interview proves that Justin Timberlake never made it on his own and would have never made it on his own.

Barbara Walters is one of the most respected and well known journalists in world history and she barely gives a shit about this boy's music career or lead single which peaked outside of the top 10 of the Billboard charts; only his much more famous ex-girlfriend.

As a follow up to this interview, almost to capitalize on all the attention of this breakup, he released the music video 'Cry Me a River' which featured a Britney Spears look a like; in addition, the song became his first top 2 hit on the Billboard charts.

Why do people not like the fact that Britney Spears created Justin Timberlake's solo career? Are they embarrassed? Disappointed? What is it? Facts are facts and there is nothing to contradict this.

You laughably can't come for Britney Spears achieving so much with 'little talent' when Justin Timberlake couldn't even bother to use talent to start his own career, as has been thoroughly proven.
mznxbcv
Groupie

Postby biscuits » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:53 am

People simply don’t care 16 years later
biscuits
The Diva

Postby heppolo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:38 am

biscuits wrote:People simply don’t care 16 years later
they didn't care back then
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 am

heppolo wrote:
Ruthless :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby BodyShop » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:42 pm

heppolo wrote:
*claps*
BodyShop
Manager

Postby DnBLover » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 pm

That poster needs to realize he's stuck on something that's irrelevant for everyone including the people involved.
Ain't nobody got time for that...
Ain't nobody got time for that
Ain't nobody got time
Ain't nobody got time
Ain't nobody got time for that

Said oh Lord geezus there's a faaghr
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 pm

The sooner people stop paying attention to insecure stans the better.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby RayRay » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:02 pm

aRat wrote:Sarah Connor is a legend. This is still THAT bop.

From Sarah With Love is such a beautiful song. :)
RayRay
Legend

Postby heppolo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 am

Nippian93 wrote:The sooner people stop paying attention to insecure stans the better.
we should stop calling devoted fans ''stans'', it only encourages Eminem to continue his career :lol:
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:03 pm

I love the whole "famous ex made someone's career".... then Kevin Federline should demand a recount from cleaning toilets because if all you ever needed was to have once been linked to Britney Spears to have a long successful career, then he got the short straw.

Most people in 2018 don't even care or remember that those two used to be a couple. You may as well argue Sean Penn used Madonna to greater fame even though they divorced 30 years ago and his Oscars didn't come until long after they split up.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby BodyShop » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:13 pm

NothingFails wrote: Kevin Federline should demand a recount from cleaning toilets because if all you ever needed was to have once been linked to Britney Spears to have a long successful career, then he got the short straw.
Yeah,he should sue her !!!! :evil:
BodyShop
Manager

Return to The Lounge