How Are You Feeling?

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby Simon89 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 pm

I’m happy because I am in my bed with my cat <3
Since I went to live alone I have not much time to spend with him because now we are living in different homes.. I have roommates so I can’t pick him with me and it’s so sad :(
Simon89
Roadie

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 am

Relaxed 8-)
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Goldmoney » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 am

MusicRecords wrote:Relaxed 8-)
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby Oldmacs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Depressed :/
Oldmacs
Manager

Postby Colbie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Oldmacs wrote:Depressed :/
:-(
Hope you will feel more happy soon sweetie!
ANPANMAN
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Oldmacs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Colbie wrote:
Oldmacs wrote:Depressed :/
:-(
Hope you will feel more happy soon sweetie!
Thanks <3 Struggling with coming out to family at the moment :/
Oldmacs
Manager

Postby Serby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Simon89 wrote:I’m happy because I am in my bed with my cat <3
Since I went to live alone I have not much time to spend with him because now we are living in different homes.. I have roommates so I can’t pick him with me and it’s so sad :(
Omg so sorry, I honesty can't imagine moving out and leaving my (our) cat, I love that lil creature so much :cry:

Oldmacs wrote:Thanks <3 Struggling with coming out to family at the moment :/
Stay strong! ❤ I must say I've been having dream of me coming out to mine quite often in the past few months, I think it's starting to really get me and I'll have to deal soon I guess, but omg, just the thought of stress is scaring the shit out of me! :cry:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Simon89 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Serby wrote:
Simon89 wrote:I’m happy because I am in my bed with my cat <3
Omg so sorry, I honesty can't imagine moving out and leaving my (our) cat, I love that lil creature so much :cry:

Stay strong! ❤ I must say I've been having dream of me coming out to mine quite often in the past few months, I think it's starting to really get me and I'll have to deal soon I guess, but omg, just the thought of stress is scaring the shit out of me! :cry:
Me too, it’s sad cause he’s my shadow, he knows that I’m coming home just hearing the sound of my steps.. it’s a very strange thing. When I open the door I find him in front of me. Usually he’s a very coward cat but he recognize when someone that he knows is coming. It’s a tragedy each time I have to go but I’m positive because the next year I would like to go to live in a new house where I will be alone so I have to be patient... sooner or later I will be able to grab him with me :)
Simon89
Roadie

Postby Serby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 pm

❤❤❤❤
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Wayne » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Is it the "coming out" bit you're struggling with or the aftermath of "coming out"?

Feeling for you regardless - I remember both parts of it (pre and post) and it's personally very draining.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Oldmacs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Wayne wrote:
Is it the "coming out" bit you're struggling with or the aftermath of "coming out"?

Feeling for you regardless - I remember both parts of it (pre and post) and it's personally very draining.
Both. I came out to my friends earlier this year (and I'm still in the process with friends I'm not as close to) but thats been ok, I'm lucky they're so accepting.

In Australia we've had a stupid big survey on whether same sex couples can marry and its been terribly draining and damaging. Luckily the result was a yes, but it has been a disgusting debate.

Serby wrote:Stay strong! ❤ I must say I've been having dream of me coming out to mine quite often in the past few months, I think it's starting to really get me and I'll have to deal soon I guess, but omg, just the thought of stress is scaring the shit out of me! :cry:
Thanks so much. Its been on my mind for years and I just can't do it. I doubt they'd kick me out but they'd be 'Disappointed' and I just couldn't live with that over me. I didn't choose to be this way so there is nothing to be disappointed in.
Oldmacs
Manager

Postby Serby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:11 pm

Hey, I come from the conservative heaven, so I feel ya. It really comes down to shame and disappointment that parents feel. It also is pressure on them if everyone knows I'm gay, they could become society outcasts just for supporting their gay son lmao ugh. I guess they also need time and I'd never expect someone to get it over night when I personally took years to accept myself. :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby BlueScorpion » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:04 am

Tired but proud.

I'm obsessed with cleaning. Had my room messed up, so many papers scattered and things out of place. Took me 3 DAMNS HOURS to move furniture, organize all damn books, documents and accessories plus making an extensive cleanup. Spent hours shopping for cleaning products as well. Now everything is shining and smelling :D I can finally rest :lol:
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby Simon89 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:02 am

Oldmacs wrote:
Oldmacs could I ask you how old are you? :wink:
Simon89
Roadie

Postby Oldmacs » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Simon89 wrote:
Oldmacs wrote:
21 :D
Oldmacs
Manager

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm really out of it.

I woke up about 7:30 am, had plenty of sleep and felt fine, made coffee etc. Around 9:30 am I started getting a little tired, and decided to lay back down. I slept for two more hours, and got startled awake for some reason. I am so dizzy, and out of it, I almost fell over several times. I am weak and have no energy.....what in the world happened?
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Simon89 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Oldmacs wrote:
Simon89 wrote:
Oldmacs wrote:
21 :D
You are young and I understand you feelings, I think like the most part of gay people, especially who lived already your situation like me...
I lived in a place where omosexuality was a big taboo... in Italy is full of sanctimonious people (I'm not sure if that is the right term)... anyway my parents knows everything about me now but just because they discovered it. At first I said it to my sisters but tell that to my mum and dad was absolutely difficult... The day in which my mum discovered the truth it’s been one of the most embarassing moments of my life but even if she lived in a world where taking about omosexuality wasn’t so much diffused and everyone avoid it she understood that it’s not my fault and that I was born this way, as Gaga says :)
You know that all the things that you feel is normal and it’s right and important that you will let the family know who you are... first of all cause you deserve it, you are not a criminal, you are just yourself and you will be maybe surprised to see how they will accept it... I don’t know where you come from but actually people are more open minded. It’s hard to try but when you’ll do... what a great sensation :)
Simon89
Roadie

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:49 am

Pretty happy about the holiday season coming
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 am

MusicRecords wrote:Pretty happy about the holiday season coming
Me too. The sooner it comes, the sooner it's gone lmao which mean the shit winter is gonna pass by more quickly. :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 am

Serby wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:Pretty happy about the holiday season coming
Me too. The sooner it comes, the sooner it's gone lmao which mean the shit winter is gonna pass by more quickly. :lol:
Oh stop it, everyone is gonna looks so nice and modest with a nice coat on, and Vienna will look really nice with snow <3
Follow me on Instagram

MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Imma pray for no snow. Thanks.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Serby wrote:Imma pray for no snow. Thanks.
Actually, snow in vienna is not that common from what I know :lol: I mean sure it can snow but it's not like in the rest of Austria that surely receives quite ab it of snow, in vienna it can be hit or miss....but even with no snow, u cant escape the bitter cold bwahahahah enjoy! :P
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39600000/Jadis-Prince-caspian-2-jadis-the-whitewitch-rp-39637710-500-208.gif
Follow me on Instagram

MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Nah, Serbia is quite a bit colder tbh so Im 'used to it, but yeah, just 5 more months till its nice again. :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 am

stuffed
Follow me on Instagram

MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby ludichris » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 am

Tired. I'm posting from bed with one eye shut and the other eye looking at the screen of my phone.
ludichris
Manager

Return to The Lounge