How Are You Feeling?

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby Carbon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:56 pm

thanks errbody :D

Rihab wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:Yayyyy congratulations Carbon now you’ll be rolling in the kuna
:lol: now it feels more real and less exciting :cry:

Odyssey wrote:Congrats Carbon amazing news. We need to celebrate that when I come :)
of course! we'll do it classy: champagne & Ashanti
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Carbon wrote:over the moon!

just got a job with great conditions & salary and I haven't even fully graduated yet :o can't believe this has actually happened! my broke, jobless student days are over :cry:

though I'll believe it 100% when I sign the contract on Monday
I didn't see this!

Yessssss girl congratulations!!!! So proud of you :D.

This is going to be a HUGE new chapter in your life and I wish you all the best with it. It's going to be such a sudden change and make sure you look after yourself and don't go to crazy with all the money etc (only a little, cause girl you know, spoil yourself a little ;) )
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:59 pm

heppolo wrote:feeling quite bad
I hope you're feeling better today Heppolo. Sending positive thoughts :).
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:02 am

Happy! :D
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby robertbrown98765 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 pm

it is a nice coincidence that I found this thread today! I have been suffering from a terrible bout of flu. Head aches, body aches, a bit of heart ache too (personal:/), the weather too has been quite gloomy for the past few days. But like any other music lover all these makes for a perfect setting to bring out my classic's collection, get a bowl of soup and go on a music marathon. I got the classics from the 1960s and 1970s out. I stumbled upon this album by Miles Davis called 'In a silent way' it just transported me back in time. For all the music lovers out their who love this genre of music, this is a must listen. Apart from this the good ol Beatles classics also made my day slightly better, a few Sinaresttablets :P and a few bowls of soup :D. Currently I am hooked on to another classic by The Beatles and the legendary sitar Maestro Ravi Shankar (he is insane) called The Norwegian Woods. If you guys have some more options similar to these then please suggest, because it looks like my flu will last another few days but I dont see me complaining :)
robertbrown98765
Groupie

Postby robertbrown98765 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello, its ironical that i only saw this thread now. I have been a bit under the weather of late. The weather too has been rather gloomy and rainy. However, one thing that has kept me going is definitely music. I have been off work thanks to the holiday season. Hence, after a long time i have had some time to myself. What better way to utilize free time than to go on a nostalgic trip down memory lane in the musical world. The internet has made these things so much more convenient. I browsed through so many good old bands an artistes. from the kinks to the allman brothers band and Jeffersons airplane. However, on album which made my day was Miles Davis' "In a silent way''. This was my discovery of the day. Turn out good music, a big bowl of soup and a few CyclopamTablets was all that i needed to feel a whole lot better. if any of the members have suggestions like these legendary song then please feel free to share. we should not let any of these legends ever be forgotten.
robertbrown98765
Groupie

Postby Colbie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 am

Im actualy feeling quite weard and sad now.
I went to one of my clients this morning, a couple.
The man opened the door for me, and was like "haven't you heard? My wife passed away..." i was like woaahhh. Poor him didnt even know which day she passed away, he was so flustered. Seems it was actualy friday. His daughters tried to call my work, and they said they would call me, but they never did this morning before i went, so i didnt knew anything when i came. Luckily his daughters came later this morning.
Its realy weard since ive been coming there for a few months, and they are realy nice. Its al so sudden, since it was going well with her....

Btw sorry for the rant but needed to get this of my chest since im home alone, and you guys are like family anyways!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby heppolo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am

SummerPeur wrote:
heppolo wrote:feeling quite bad
I hope you're feeling better today Heppolo. Sending positive thoughts :).
Today I am feeling better, thanks.

Colbie wrote:Im actualy feeling quite weard and sad now.
The man opened the door for me, and was like "haven't you heard? My wife passed away..." i was like woaahhh. Poor him didnt even know which day she passed away, he was so flustered. Seems it was actualy friday. His daughters tried to call my work, and they said they would call me, but they never did this morning before i went, so i didnt knew anything when i came. Luckily his daughters came later this morning.
Its realy weard since ive been coming there for a few months, and they are realy nice. Its al so sudden, since it was going well with her....

Btw sorry for the rant but needed to get this of my chest since im home alone, and you guys are like family anyways!
Wow, life sometimes hits you hard with some unexpected things.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby robertbrown98765 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:40 pm

May her soul rest in peace
robertbrown98765
Groupie

Postby Wayne » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Bless you Colbie - hope you’re doing okay. Poor husband as well.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Serby » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Carbon wrote:over the moon!

just got a job with great conditions & salary and I haven't even fully graduated yet :o can't believe this has actually happened! my broke, jobless student days are over :cry:

though I'll believe it 100% when I sign the contract on Monday
Missed this, yaaahs hoe! :D
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby stevyy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 pm

gr8))
stevyy
Legend

Postby RayRay » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Tired.
RayRay
Legend

Postby heppolo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:24 am

my stomach hurts, so not really well, but tolerable
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Rihab » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Fat and demotivated. Had an injury last summer which required two surgeries and lead to me not being able to do sport for more than 3 months. After that exams and christmas got in the way, then some extremely messy family stuff right at the start of the year and another short hospitalization mid-month.
Now I’m slowly starting to get active again for the first time since July, but god it’s so much harder than expected. Went for a run yesterday, but I was breathing like an old man and had to stop after 15 minutes.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:18 pm

I’m currently feeling about 75% of my normal self - on Thursday/Friday/Saturday I felt so poorly. I still feel a bit groggy today but better than I have been feeling.

Now catching up with UKMIX, amazing how much you miss in just 3 days.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Rihab wrote:Fat and demotivated. Had an injury last summer which required two surgeries and lead to me not being able to do sport for more than 3 months. After that exams and christmas got in the way, then some extremely messy family stuff right at the start of the year and another short hospitalization mid-month.
Now I’m slowly starting to get active again for the first time since July, but god it’s so much harder than expected. Went for a run yesterday, but I was breathing like an old man and had to stop after 15 minutes.
Sorry to hear that! Best wishes! I can imagine it must be so hard but I'm glad to know that you're slowly starting to be active again
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:58 pm

Rihab wrote:Fat and demotivated. Had an injury last summer which required two surgeries and lead to me not being able to do sport for more than 3 months. After that exams and christmas got in the way, then some extremely messy family stuff right at the start of the year and another short hospitalization mid-month.
Didn't think you were fat when we met? :lol: well anyways, food luck getting back on track! ❤
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby flopho » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:04 pm

Serby wrote:
Didn't think you were fat when we met? :lol: well anyways, food luck getting back on track! ❤
:lol:
¡Eh, mamá!
Me quiero matar
El mundo se va a la mierda
Y no he hecho nada
flopho
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Oops. :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Rihab » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:13 am

Serby wrote:Didn't think you were fat when we met? :lol: well anyways, food luck getting back on track! ❤
:lol: Thanks for that. I’m probably not actually fat, but I feel fat and wobbly for my standards. I’m slowly getting better though.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Serby » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 am

That typo :oops: :lol:
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:14 am

Just got a secondment for 6 months in a job that is almost 2 steps above my current role atm. Feeling fantastic! (And very nervous).
SummerPeur
Legend

Postby RayRay » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:08 am

SummerPeur wrote:Just got a secondment for 6 months in a job that is almost 2 steps above my current role atm. Feeling fantastic! (And very nervous).
Yeah! :D
RayRay
Legend

Postby stevyy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:12 pm

so here is a timeline of my flu:

Saturday (17th) - I was feeling that I'd get something. My throat was aching a bit.
Sunday (18th) - The first day of having a fever. I spent the afternoon-night doing nothing, but trying to survive.
Monday (19th) - I felt OKish. I went to work. Everything was fine.
Tuesday (20th) - woke up with the most cruel and horrible stomach ache any human has ever experience. It felt like someone was stabbing me. I went to the doctor.
Wednesday (21st) - Once again, I couldn't sleep and had this out of the world stomach ache. I did almost faint and called an ambulance. However, my phone did not work. I actually forgot my mobile at school on Monday and had to use my old-useless mobile. So it didn't work and the call for an ambulance didn't work. I went home to my parents' house. Where I spent the night.
Thursday (22nd) - I am at my parents. I feel much better. I could eat some proper food again. I still run a mild fever. However, it is manageable.

That was my week so far. <3

I am still alive, I am still here.
stevyy
Legend

Return to The Lounge