What's your religion?

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby spiritboy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Muslim on paper, but i don't believe in religion. I believe in God tho.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby MrRager » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:36 pm

spiritboy wrote:Muslim on paper
You need to quit that Bacardi! :o
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:43 pm

scientology since 1997.
stevyy
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:55 pm

stevyy wrote:scientology since 1997.
Really ?
MrDiva
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:57 pm

MrDiva wrote:
Really ?
yep, the best place to snatch closeted gay celebrties. :wink:
stevyy
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:04 pm

stevyy wrote:
MrDiva wrote:
Really ?
yep, the best place to snatch closeted gay celebrties. :wink:
Hm
MrDiva
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:06 pm

no, i'm not a member of the cult that is scientology. If i ever become a member, please shoot me in head from behind.
stevyy
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:50 pm

stevyy wrote:no, i'm not a member of the cult that is scientology. If i ever become a member, please shoot me in head from behind.
Ok :)
I seriously inbelieved it for a second
MrDiva
Legend

Postby ludichris » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:04 pm

I am a Christian because I was baptised in a Church as a child without my consent( :lol: ) but I do not actively attend church or read religious texts. I'm agnostic really but some of my lifestyle choices lead me to believe that I slightly resemble a mormon as I don't:
• Drink alcohol
• Smoke
• Take drugs
• Gamble
• Have any tattoos or piercings
• Drink caffeinated beverages

:o :-?
ludichris
Manager

Postby KokoCollino » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:39 pm

MrRager wrote:Buddhist
Buddy do you mean it serious btw? :)
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Superstar

Postby KokoCollino » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:42 pm

To the Holy Zoran

I wanna love you,
But something’s pulling me away from you
ArmyOfMe is my virtue,
theArmy is the demon I cling to
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Superstar

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:57 am

KokoCollino wrote:To the Holy Zoran

I wanna love you,
But something’s pulling me away from you
ArmyOfMe is my virtue,
theArmy is the demon I cling to
Marry me <3
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby spiritboy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:08 pm

MrRager wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Muslim on paper
You need to quit that Bacardi! :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby biscuits » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:11 pm

theArmy wrote:
toni_pest wrote:I dont really understand religion tbh, i dont really think about whats going to happen after all is done for me here, i just try to live my life the best way possible without hurting others and possibly making other peoples lives a bit better. Love and respect. Everything else wont and doesnt matter.
If you wanna steal my heart away
Meet me, meet me baby in a safe place
Come on meet me
In electric chapel
Come dance to me where you have been
Next to the bar
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Pray for your sins
Right under the glass disco ball
The point of this post?
biscuits
The Diva

Postby theArmy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:03 pm

biscuits wrote:
theArmy wrote:
toni_pest wrote:I dont really understand religion tbh, i dont really think about whats going to happen after all is done for me here, i just try to live my life the best way possible without hurting others and possibly making other peoples lives a bit better. Love and respect. Everything else wont and doesnt matter.
If you wanna steal my heart away
Meet me, meet me baby in a safe place
Come on meet me
In electric chapel
Come dance to me where you have been
Next to the bar
Pray for your sins
Right under the glass disco ball
The point of this post?
Isn't it obvious? Promoting GaGa's soon smash comeback? duhh
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby setg1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 pm

ludichris wrote:I'm agnostic really but some of my lifestyle choices lead me to believe that I slightly resemble a mormon as I don't:
• Drink alcohol
• Smoke
• Take drugs
• Gamble
I don't do most of those things either but I'm not a mormon. :lol: Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs are disgusting and I couldn't think of a tattoo that I wouldn't regret a couple of years later. I do gamble at times and drink Coke/Pepsi/whatever (not coffee).

I'm a lifelong atheist. I tried to believe in God for a while, as I really love the idea of heaven, but that phase only lasted about a year. I'm not one of those atheists that complain about seeing religious symbols, but I couldn't imagine ever believing in any divine being. Religious education at school annoyed me at times: in the first few years we were taught chapters of the Bible as the one and only truth, later it was more interesting as we were taught about different churches and religions. Otherwise, I haven't had problems, as my family is quite secular.
setg1
Personal Assistant

Postby RayRay » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:55 pm

I'm raised a Catholic. But the more religious people seem to be violent to spread their "love", the less religious I become.
I do believe in God.
RayRay
Legend

Postby Guru » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:02 am

setg1 wrote:
ludichris wrote:I'm agnostic really but some of my lifestyle choices lead me to believe that I slightly resemble a mormon as I don't:
• Drink alcohol
• Smoke
• Take drugs
• Gamble
I don't do most of those things either but I'm not a mormon. :lol: Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs are disgusting and I couldn't think of a tattoo that I wouldn't regret a couple of years later. I do gamble at times and drink Coke/Pepsi/whatever (not coffee).

I'm a lifelong atheist. I tried to believe in God for a while, as I really love the idea of heaven, but that phase only lasted about a year. I'm not one of those atheists that complain about seeing religious symbols, but I couldn't imagine ever believing in any divine being. Religious education at school annoyed me at times: in the first few years we were taught chapters of the Bible as the one and only truth, later it was more interesting as we were taught about different churches and religions. Otherwise, I haven't had problems, as my family is quite secular.
I read that as moron a few times before confirming what you wrote :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby jio » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 pm

I am an Orthodox (officially, I don't really believe or visit churches, not even on Christmas or Easter), but I would classify myself as Agnostic, because I think that is the only category which doesn't pre-suppose that you know better than whoever disagrees with your choice. As an outsider's opinion, I think there is something beautiful (hope, buildings and traditions) and something very ugly (irrationality, closed-mindness and fundamentalism) in religion in general and I also think that there is something fundamentally evil in monotheistic religions which is not present in religions with multiple gods.
jio
Legend

Postby Wayne » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:27 pm

I believe in Céline Dion.

My views haven't changed; I don't believe in an actual God - I do however find it comforting to think that there is something after death.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby RayRay » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:43 pm

ludichris wrote:I am a Christian because I was baptised in a Church as a child without my consent( :lol: ) but I do not actively attend church or read religious texts. I'm agnostic really but some of my lifestyle choices lead me to believe that I slightly resemble a mormon as I don't:
• Drink alcohol
• Smoke
• Take drugs
• Gamble

:o :-?
Most of those above go for me too. A friend of mine who used to drink, smoke, etc. changed his life style completely when he turned from being catholic to being muslim. I thought this was great as now we both didn't drink, smoke, etc. But then he thought he was the better person as he did all this for Allah/God and I do it for myself/for being healthy... Religion... :roll:
RayRay
Legend

Postby stevyy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Wayne wrote:I believe in Céline Dion.

My views haven't changed; I don't believe in an actual God - I do however find it comforting to think that there is something after death.
i believe that there is nothing after death. You will be re-born immediately as someone else... also you may not be re-born in linear time, you could be re-born at any time in history.

I also believe that our big bang, which sparked the universe to come into being was not the first big bang. I think there have been many before the current one in which we are living. So even when our universe collapses which it physically must in a couple billion years, there will be another big bang and everything starts again.

I am so obsessed with the universe btw. What is beyond the universe? Doesn't our universe need space in which it can expand? What is it? Since the universe per se cannot create matter, matter must always exist, but if there is no literal space for matter and no time, how can matter exist in the first place?
stevyy
Legend

Postby Brazilian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:39 pm

Assemblies of God(Pentecostal) - I REALLY need a fervent and thirsty of God church like that one . Bible (atemporal book) protects me from lies and fake doctrines.
Brazilian
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:22 am

The closest thing to a God is John Lennon. I hereby declare myself a prophet of his word. Rise up Church of Love
stevyy
Legend

Postby Gravity » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:44 pm

I was raised Roman Catholic. I still practice my faith, even though I disagree with some of Church's views.
Floped and localed
Gravity
R&B Junkie

Return to The Lounge