Relationship Advice

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

 

Postby aRat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm

toni_pest wrote:I kinda hate body contact,

Oh no don't break my heart like that :(

By the way are are you fully str8 or bi? That post in the Random Thoughts thread got me wondering :P
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:12 pm

aRat wrote:
toni_pest wrote:I kinda hate body contact, but I dont think Id ever do things over the internet, i dont see the point.

Oh no don't break my heart like that :(

By the way are are you fully str8 or bi? That post in the Random Thoughts threadgot me wondering :P
I wanted to ask the same thing :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby toni_pest » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:13 pm

lolz i stanned gaga, do you really think im even remotely straight?
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32677
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 pm

toni_pest wrote:lolz i stanned gaga, do you really think im even remotely straight?
:o :o

Wait seriously? All this time I've thought you were totally straight and had a girlfriend of many years....? what the.. :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby aRat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 pm

toni_pest wrote:lolz i stanned gaga, do you really think im even remotely straight?
:lol:

So there's hope after all. :P Why did you give up on forGaGatten?
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby toni_pest » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 pm

lol i only came out a few years ago so i was straight when you first joined :lol: girlfriend tho... youve mistaken me with someone

aRat wrote:
toni_pest wrote:lolz i stanned gaga, do you really think im even remotely straight?
:lol:

So there's hope after all. :P Why did you give up on forGaGatten?
She got boring and inconsistent. And I grew up, I dont have time or will to follow someones career. I barely play any new music these days.
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32677
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby aRat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Hugo wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
aRat wrote:It has to be full bod on bod action with lots of touching, kissing and groping for me to fully enjoy sex. :P
That's hot
So, regular sex.
Not really that regular anymore. There are many gays who don't even wanna kiss and just want a BJ and then leave.
Like what kinda half-assed unsatisfying mess is that?
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby DnBLover » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:25 pm

aRat wrote:Britney Jean's and Handjobs don't really satisfy me either for the same reason.
LMFAO this reminds me of a classic post I made on UKMix on the 25th of January 2014 :lol: :lol: :lol:

ThaInfo1 wrote:
Aiwrecka wrote:
DnBLover wrote:i got my 1st bj 2day...
slowly walks away, just had to share that with somebody.
What's your favourite track? Mine is probably Til It's Gone.
Mines is Hold on Tite. Slays me everytime I'm about to get into the BJexperience.
toni_pest wrote:Congrats BLover! Jan 24th, your 2nd birtday
Serby wrote:BLover, you never playerd iconec Brinty alberm before or is it your first play today? :o

Brinty Jean, the best thing to ever happen to me and humanity!
DnBLover wrote:LMAO thank you serby for clearing that out for me. I was not getting those songs' references since I didn't know what they were and even Google was inconclusive... But yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty freaking awesome. Thanks guys :lol:
The old Random Thought Thread..
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81626&start=31175
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 14410
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT-NO

Postby Hugo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:52 pm

MusicRecords wrote:what I meant is that we don’t top/bottom at all (I’m not into that), everything else yes
I find this very progressive, color me impressed. And you're pretty lucky to have found someone who's ok with that.
"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 40576
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby aRat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Hugo wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:what I meant is that we don’t top/bottom at all (I’m not into that), everything else yes
I find this very progressive, color me impressed. And you're pretty lucky to have found someone who's ok with that.
how do they have sex then? Flip flop?
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:15 pm

aRat wrote:
Hugo wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:what I meant is that we don’t top/bottom at all (I’m not into that), everything else yes
I find this very progressive, color me impressed. And you're pretty lucky to have found someone who's ok with that.
how do they have sex then? Flip flop?
Mess :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby RayRay » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 am

aRat wrote:
Hugo wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:what I meant is that we don’t top/bottom at all (I’m not into that), everything else yes
I find this very progressive, color me impressed. And you're pretty lucky to have found someone who's ok with that.
how do they have sex then? Flip flop?
You obviously haven't got much imagination. :lol:
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 12523
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby Guru » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:14 pm

toni_pest wrote:
Hugo wrote:
toni_pest wrote:what even is internet sex
Want me to introduce you to it?
:lol: :lol:
I smell a dare :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25145
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby Carbon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:24 pm

I used to do so much internet/app sex out of boredom, I think half the city saw pics of my privates :oops: :lol:

Nowadays I feel a bit repulsed by it and don’t feel the urge to do it
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 23287
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Hugo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:59 pm

I believe 90% of the PMs here are about sending nudes. Mods, please confirm.
"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 40576
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Carbon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Hugo wrote:I believe 90% of the PMs here are about sending nudes. Mods, please confirm.
Mods are probably the ones sending them

It’s like a perk to attract new mods
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 23287
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby DnBLover » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 pm

I can't even store a nude pic on my phone for more than 10 secs. Not even some hot tapes I did with my gf I kept... Let alone sharing it with the world.

You guys are very... Liberated :lol:
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 14410
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT-NO

Postby Hugo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 pm

DnBLover wrote:You guys are very... Liberated :lol:
I'm like you. I even search porn in incognito mode lol
"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 40576
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby toni_pest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Hugo wrote:
DnBLover wrote:You guys are very... Liberated :lol:
I'm like you. I even search porn in incognito mode lol
lol me too
:)
User avatar
toni_pest
Coming Soon
 
Posts: 32677
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007

Postby thankfulforkelly » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Can’t tell if I like the guy or if I just like dating and having someone to do nice things with ???
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Superstar
 
Posts: 5075
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby BillyBlitzkid » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:35 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:Can’t tell if I like the guy or if I just like dating and having someone to do nice things with ???
Date another guy and see if you like it as much as with the first one. If not, you might like the guy.
Many miles many roads I have traveled
Fallen down on the way
Many hearts many years have unraveled
Leading up to today
User avatar
BillyBlitzkid
Manager
 
Posts: 1682
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007
Location: Germany, NRW, in the middle of the Ruhrgebiet

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Carbon wrote:I used to do so much internet/app sex out of boredom, I think half the city saw pics of my privates :oops: :lol:

Nowadays I feel a bit repulsed by it and don’t feel the urge to do it
I'm a little more reserved here in Milan, but I think half of the gheys in Moscow and St. Petersburg have private pix of mine... :oops:

Now I just do that with my bf when we're apart
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 8495
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:07 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Carbon wrote:I used to do so much internet/app sex out of boredom, I think half the city saw pics of my privates :oops: :lol:

Nowadays I feel a bit repulsed by it and don’t feel the urge to do it
I'm a little more reserved here in Milan, but I think half of the gheys in Moscow and St. Petersburg have private pix of mine... :oops:
It's ok, Russian men are hot af so that only means you have good taste 8-)
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13360
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby aRat » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:34 pm

#Heaux
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
User avatar
aRat
Manager
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018
Location: Janet's neck

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:53 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:
Carbon wrote:I used to do so much internet/app sex out of boredom, I think half the city saw pics of my privates :oops: :lol:

Nowadays I feel a bit repulsed by it and don’t feel the urge to do it
I'm a little more reserved here in Milan, but I think half of the gheys in Moscow and St. Petersburg have private pix of mine... :oops:
It's ok, Russian men are hot af so that only means you have good taste 8-)
True tea
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 8495
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Return to The Lounge