Your Pets

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby RayRay » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:28 am

MusicRecords wrote:
RayRay wrote:
menime123 wrote:I don’t understand cats as pets because they rule you, not the other way around. But I would absolutely love a Maine Coon cat. I love how big and fluffy they are.
Cats are the best pets.
Lies

Dogs>>>
I have cats and dogs. I speak from experience. :D
RayRay
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:42 pm

RayRay wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
RayRay wrote:
menime123 wrote:I don’t understand cats as pets because they rule you, not the other way around. But I would absolutely love a Maine Coon cat. I love how big and fluffy they are.
Cats are the best pets.
Lies

Dogs>>>
I have cats and dogs. I speak from experience. :D
Cats do rule you. That's the amazing thing. They don't require as much attention as dogs but if treated right give you love back.

I love dogs, but cats are the best pets. Ray is correct lol
Last edited by BehindBreakaway on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby MusicRecords » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm

RayRay wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
RayRay wrote:
Cats are the best pets.
Lies

Dogs>>>
I have cats and dogs. I speak my opinion. :D
Fixed :P
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:56 pm

For anyone else who loves cats. This is my cats insta. Yes. They have their own insta. I am that sad.

https://www.instagram.com/shadow_buttons_tiddles
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby RayRay » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:28 pm

I already follow you.
Having an Instagram account with selfies is even sadder.
:wink:
RayRay
Legend

Postby RayRay » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Yes! Finally taken Jack & Jill home today.
Their first picture together:

https://www.instagram.com/ray_s_pets/
RayRay
Legend

Postby Jaymer85 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:34 am

They are gorgeous. So adorable.
Jaymer85
Groupie

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:07 pm

So so cute Ray!!!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Jaymer85 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:50 am

I now have a gorgeous little kitten called Alfie in my life :) pics on my instagram jaymer85
Jaymer85
Groupie

Postby JeremySpears » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:10 am

I've got a zoo at home :lol: A dog (Yuki), four bunnies (Bunny :lol:, Stupsi, Mandy & Sandy) and a hamster (currently trying to find a name for her)
Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Justin Timberlake
JeremySpears
Roadie

Postby RayRay » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:20 am

Jaymer85 wrote:I now have a gorgeous little kitten called Alfie in my life :) pics on my instagram jaymer85
So cute!
RayRay
Legend

Postby Jaymer85 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 am

RayRay wrote:
Jaymer85 wrote:I now have a gorgeous little kitten called Alfie in my life :) pics on my instagram jaymer85
So cute!
He is a crazy, playful boy. Love seeing your animals
Jaymer85
Groupie

Postby Hugo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Cats are indeed the best pets.

My boxer died last year, it was horrible. In January came this little (now huge) terrorist. Her names' Charlotte and she's a light wheaten Rhodesian Ridgeback.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby RayRay » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:10 pm

JeremySpears wrote:I've got a zoo at home :lol: A dog (Yuki), four bunnies (Bunny :lol:, Stupsi, Mandy & Sandy) and a hamster (currently trying to find a name for her)
That's great. I love animals.
We have 5 cats, 3 dogs, 4 chickens, 2 tortoises and a lot of fish.
RayRay
Legend

Postby jochen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:00 pm

I have two dogs and 8 piranhas
I hate cats and they fear me.
I also can't stand birds
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby RayRay » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:13 pm

jochen wrote:I have two dogs and 8 piranhas
I hate cats and they fear me.
I also can't stand birds
You know what they say about people who hate cats...
RayRay
Legend

Postby RayRay » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:10 pm

An ordinary morning (since the pups live here):
Normally I get up at 6:30 am, go downstairs, open the benches and let the pups go outside to do their business. In the meantime Dean gets up and I send him an app when the pups are ready. Dean gets their food ready, calls me and the pups inside and we all have our breakfast.
Earlier this week it was a not so ordinary morning…
I got up at 6:30, had to go to the bathroom, but decided to let the pups out first. Unfortunately, Jack had already done his business in the bench. I took the pups outside and waited for them to get ready to go back inside. After they were ready and I had cuddled and played with them, I sent Dean an app at 7:15 but… no reaction. At 7:30 I sent Dean another app, but… again no reaction. In the meantime the rooster started to crow, the cats began to mew and Jill started barking when she was startled by something. At 7:45 I gave Dean a call, but… no answer on the telephone. The pups were obviously hungry and weren’t interessted in playing anymore. I decided to leave the pups alone in the garden and to wake Dean up to ask him how much food I should give the pups. My sweet husband got up at once, cleaned out Jack’s bench and prepared their breakfast. Meanwhile I calmed the pups, fed the chickens and the cats. At 8:15 we finally all had our breakfast and at 8:30 I could finally go to the bathroom myself!
RayRay
Legend

Postby Jaymer85 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:41 pm

RayRay wrote:An ordinary morning (since the pups live here):
Normally I get up at 6:30 am, go downstairs, open the benches and let the pups go outside to do their business. In the meantime Dean gets up and I send him an app when the pups are ready. Dean gets their food ready, calls me and the pups inside and we all have our breakfast.
Earlier this week it was a not so ordinary morning…
I got up at 6:30, had to go to the bathroom, but decided to let the pups out first. Unfortunately, Jack had already done his business in the bench. I took the pups outside and waited for them to get ready to go back inside. After they were ready and I had cuddled and played with them, I sent Dean an app at 7:15 but… no reaction. At 7:30 I sent Dean another app, but… again no reaction. In the meantime the rooster started to crow, the cats began to mew and Jill started barking when she was startled by something. At 7:45 I gave Dean a call, but… no answer on the telephone. The pups were obviously hungry and weren’t interessted in playing anymore. I decided to leave the pups alone in the garden and to wake Dean up to ask him how much food I should give the pups. My sweet husband got up at once, cleaned out Jack’s bench and prepared their breakfast. Meanwhile I calmed the pups, fed the chickens and the cats. At 8:15 we finally all had our breakfast and at 8:30 I could finally go to the bathroom myself!
Love this! Crazy,happy times. The pups are gorgeous. Your husband is definitely a keeper. Pets bring so much joy. My man is good at clearing up after the kitten.
Jaymer85
Groupie

Postby RayRay » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Jaymer85 wrote:My man is good at clearing up after the kitten.
We love that in a man. Great quality. :lol:
RayRay
Legend

Postby Jaymer85 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:19 pm

RayRay wrote:
Absolutely! :lol:
Jaymer85
Groupie

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:59 pm

RayRay wrote:
Send a memo to my husband please. I'm usually the one doing that :lol: :lol:
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby RayRay » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:06 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:
RayRay wrote:
Send a memo to my husband please. I'm usually the one doing that :lol: :lol:
Well, then you are the one with great quality. :wink:
RayRay
Legend

Postby RayRay » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Bam! An older woman fell off her chair, underneath Dean’s chair came an awful high pitched scream, dogs started barking… That’s how our first lesson at the puppy training started.

We left on time as the first car rides weren’t the best for Jack and Jill. The first time being taken away from their homes and the second time going to the vet. But fortunately they eagerly jumped into the car.

When we arrived at the field of the puppy course, we saw the other lesson had just ended and while they took a cup of coffee or tea, we took a chair and sat a little apart from the rest. Still, a big dog had seen us…

Just when one of the teachers said how quiet everyone was, the big dog pulled his line, the older lady who held his leach, fell backwards with her chair, the dog ran straight to Jack, who started screaming while he took a dive underneath Dean’s chair, Jill started to squeak in my arms, other dogs started to bark… it was like hell had broken loose... Luckily everything calmed down pretty quickly.

Although the lesson that had just finished was quite busy, our lesson just had four people with their dog. There was a woman who had a pup which was afraid of other dogs and there was a man who had a dog that liked to attack other dogs. So we were told to keep away from the others. With Jack who had just been traumatised as well and with Jill with too much energy, we seemed to be in for a bumpy ride of a lesson.

Fortunately Jack and Jill did anything to get some dog candy, so they went underneath bows, through a tunnel, walked through a little pool, searched for candy and got on a low stool with their paws. Meanwhile one of the teachers walked by with different kind of dogs to see how Jack and Jill would react. Despite Jack’s fear for the big dog, he was doing fine now. Although the start of this lesson had began with a lot of noise, everyone was quiet at the end. Even Jill was exhausted, had no energy left and lay at my feet. So all in all, it ended well.
RayRay
Legend

Postby RayRay » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Paying tribute to my beloved Dolly, our beautiful calico cat, on my Instagram account.
She was hit by a car this morning. She died in my arms.
Feeling so sad and tired right now.
:( :( :(
RayRay
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:39 pm

RayRay wrote:Paying tribute to my beloved Dolly, our beautiful calico cat, on my Instagram account.
She was hit by a car this morning. She died in my arms.
Feeling so sad and tired right now.
:( :( :(
I am so sorry Ray. Same thing happened to us literally a week before we left England for Ireland. Its absolutely awful. Sending love your way!!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Return to The Lounge