Cooking

Moderators: biscuits, Spartan

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:43 pm

I really dislike when I'm home alone because I feel zero inspiration to cook anything and end up just getting takeout
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 pm

I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Serby wrote:I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
Thanks for the invite :P
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Serby wrote:I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
Ayyy

Sista is busy lol never have time these days, am i brand new person yaaahs made a cake now tho at 11.30pm yaahs
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:01 am

Serby wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
Ayyy

Sista is busy lol never have time these days, am i brand new person yaaahs made a cake now tho at 11.30pm yaahs
Ugh whatever :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Wayne » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm good enough at cooking homely food and can follow a recipe reasonably well. :lol:

I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating). :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Gravity » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:29 pm

I don't like cooking. I prefer baking. :lol:
Floped and localed
Gravity
R&B Junkie

Postby Serby » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Omg wayne dont get me started with washing, I sometimes eat random food just to not have to wash after cooking.
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm

I wanna learn how to bake some cool elaborate things :P
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Wayne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Serby wrote:Omg wayne dont get me started with washing, I sometimes eat random food just to not have to wash after cooking.
I use a steamer for the vast majority of my food - it's SOOO easy to use and healthy.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby DOSSOME » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Wayne wrote: I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating). :lol:
And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink :lol:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
Wayne wrote: I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating). :lol:
And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink :lol:
Ok that realllly lazy :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Wayne » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
Yes, 95% of the time.

I also can't use a cup, glass or dish more than once - I'm forever washing. :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Wayne wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:
Yes, 95% of the time.

I also can't use a cup, glass or dish more than once - I'm forever washing. :lol:
I have a feeling u were a 1950s American housewife in your past life :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby Serby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Serby wrote:Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
Now I’m glad we didn’t have dinner together :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby DOSSOME » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Wayne wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:
Yes, 95% of the time.

Wow :o
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Serby wrote:Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
lol, for me after eating, I go have a nice little nap on the couch or go out for a walk. I'll do the cleaning when I feel remotely hungry again :cry:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:50 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
lol, for me after eating, I go have a nice little nap on the couch or go out for a walk. I'll do the cleaning when I feel remotely hungry again :cry:
I always feel like napping especially after a big meal but feel too guilty doing so :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby DOSSOME » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:57 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:
I always feel like napping especially after a big meal but feel too guilty doing so :lol:
but why? :lol:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:
but why? :lol:
Idk like it makes me feel like a fat a** :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:20 am

Girl :lol:
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Loose » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Almond milk has become my replacement for coffee. Either blended with raw cacao powder or turmeric & cinnamon.

I also enjoy cooking stews rich in protein (with chunks of salmon, chicken or lentils) at the moment.
It's handled. | My last.fm
Loose
Legend

Postby ludichris » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:30 pm

I have just made spaghetti with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach topped with grand padano cheese. Absolutely delicious.

1. Sautee mushrooms and garlic together in pan with a little oil and put to one side once mushrooms have reduced in size.
2. Add jar of spaghetti sauce along with whole-wheat spaghetti and half pint of water. Cook until spaghetti softens.
3. Add washed baby spinach and a dozen cherry tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Re-add cooked mushrooms and stir.
5. Top with grand padano or parmesan cheese once on the plate.
ludichris
Manager

Postby jochen » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:44 pm

I want this now:-(

YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Return to The Lounge