Ludus: The End... I'm a new person, after all :-)

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

Postby heppolo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 pm

sonia85 wrote:I am happy that my song is on second place but sad cause You leaving the forum :( :( :( :(
Gutted to say the least :(
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby trebor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 pm

(Don't want to pry) But, when, why, what?
[Was anticipating it, though) #VerySad
trebor
Legend

Postby Wardo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Oh guys... :)

Thing is, I could say it's because of time, and that is partially true (I'm moving in February to a new country for an exciting job), but above all I've grown tired of playing games involving rankings, comparisons and such. There are other equally rewarding ways of discovering music. I'm also I bit more interested in Brazilian sounds and artists, something the forum doesn't embrace.

I'll try and finish The Song Collectors though, it'll be nice to bow out without any duties behind.

Update: Bluecherry contacted me to take over Ludus, which I happily approved.

Also, Carbon is going to run new Album Cup installments with his usual competence.
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby bluecherry » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm

I'll open a new topic (and will copy your opening post if thats okay?).

Just wondering when everyone would like to start the next game?
bluecherry
Manager

Postby Carbon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 pm

bluecherry wrote:I'll open a new topic (and will copy your opening post if thats okay?).

Just wondering when everyone would like to start the next game?
I was thinking of maybe starting another Album Cup soon-ish, but I don't want these two to coincide because there's already so much to listen to in other games and survivors.

But as I'm still undecided on the theme and start date of the cup, I can't really keep you from starting another Ludus :lol: feel free to do it whenever you want.
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Thanks for hosting.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Wardo wrote:Thanks a lot everybody who played not only this game but all others that I've run. This is my last Ludus, since I'm soon leaving the forum. If anybody is interested in hosting this or any other thread I created, feel free and have fun!
I am sad that you are leaving, I hope you will be back, good luck with everything !
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby cdschart » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:30 am

Very surprised and happy my entry won :D

Thanks for hosting
cdschart
Personal Assistant

Postby leomedar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 am

Wardo, definetly you are a treasured member here, bringing not only interesting games but also sounds and music that is fresh. So it will be very sad not to have you around, here and there, once in a while at least :cry:

I will always remember the last time you said goodbye it was very sad, but the excitemnt when all of a sudden your name re-appeared was fantastic, not only from me but from other members. I'll be secretly checking some threads with the hope of seeing your name back one day!

Thank you a lot for all the effort, the music, the laughs. You'll be missed but let's cheers because you deserve the best goodbye! THANK YOU!
leomedar
Superstar

Postby Carbon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 pm

yes, it will be a sad day for the games section, you really did wonders with it :(

in leo's words
leomedar wrote:Thank you a lot for all the effort, the music, the laughs. You'll be missed but let's cheers because you deserve the best goodbye! THANK YOU!
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Wardo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Much appreciated, guys - and be sure it was only fun because (particularly you two) were part of most of those games.

It's time to move on - but endings should also be celebrated, It was definitely a fun 5-year cycle.

You can always drop me a message so that we can add each other on Facebook, by the way.
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Return to Games