The Album Cup XIII | WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

Postby Carbon » Mon May 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Title: Backstreet Boys
Artist: Backstreet Boys
Year: 1996
Nominated by: Affilate
History in the Cup: #23 in the first round; #24 in the second round; #24 in the third round; #24 in the fourth round; #24 in the fifth round; #24 in the sixth round;
Songs played: Roll With It, Boys Will Be Boys, Quit Playing Games (With My Heart), Every Time I Close My Eyes, I'll Never Break Your Heart, Get Down (You're the One for Me)
Most liked song: Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
Title: A Public Affair
Artist: Jessica Simpson
Year: 2006
Nominated by: Spiral
History in the Cup: #16 in the first round; #18 in the second round; #18 in the third round; #22 in the fourth round; #23 in the fifth round; #23 in the sixth round;
Songs played: A Public Affair, I Don't Want to Care, Walkin' 'Round in a Circle, Back to You, The Lover in Me, I Belong to Me
Most liked song: Walkin' 'Round in a Circle
Title: Sleep No More
Artist: Jack Savoretti
Year: 2016
Nominated by: Colbie
History in the Cup: #16 in the first round; #22 in the second round; #23 in the third round; #23 in the fourth round; #22 in the fifth round; #22 in the sixth round;
Songs played: When We Were Lovers, I'm Yours, We Are Bound, Tight Rope, Troubled Souls, Only You
Most liked song: Troubled Souls
Title: Brave Enough
Artist: Lindsey Stirling
Nominated by: Tansike
History in the Cup: #11 in the first round; #10 in the second round; #13 in the third round; #18 in the fourth round; #19 in the fifth round; #21 in the sixth round;
Songs played: The Arena, Hold My Heart (feat. ZZ Ward), Lost Girls, Something Wild (feat. Andrew MacMahon), Brave Enough (feat. Christina Perri), Prism
Most liked song: Hold My Heart (feat. ZZ Ward)
Title: Mellow Yellow
Artist: Donovan
Year: 1967
Nominated by: CrazyCrazy
History in the Cup: #21 in the first round; #21 in the second round; #15 in the third round; #15 in the fourth round; #21 in the fifth round; #21 in the sixth round;
Songs played: Sunny South Kensington, Bleak City Woman, Preachin Love, The Observation, Writer in the Sun, Mellow Yellow
Most liked song: Preachin Love
Title: Born Sandy Devotional
Artist: The Triffids
Year: 1986
Nominated by: navi
History in the Cup: #19 in the first round; #17 in the second round; #20 in the third round; #17 in the fourth round; #20 in the fifth round; #19 in the sixth round;
Songs played: The Seabirds, Estuary Bed, Life of Crime, Personal Things, Lonely Stretch, Wide Open Road
Most liked song: Personal Things
Title: A Kind of Magic
Artist: Queen
Year: 1986
Nominated by: grooveboy
History in the Cup: #23 in the first round; #19 in the second round; #17 in the third round; #11 in the fourth round; #12 in the fifth round; #18 in the sixth round;
Songs played: Princes of the Universe, One Year of Love, A Kind of Magic, Who Wants To Live Forever, Don't Lose Your Head, Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme)
Most liked song: Who Wants to Live Forever
Title: Night Thoughts
Artist: Suede
Nominated by: sonia85
History in the Cup: #11 in the first round; #15 in the second round; #16 in the third round; #12 in the fourth round; #15 in the fifth round; #17 in the sixth round;
Songs played: When You Are Young, Pale Snow, I Don't Know How to Reach You, What I'm Trying to Tell You, Tightrope, Outsiders
Most liked song: What I'm Trying to Tell You
Title: Pet Sounds
Artist: The Beach Boys
Year: 1966
Nominated by: hugo
History in the Cup: #15 in the first round; #16 in the second round; #19 in the third round; #19 in the fourth round; #16 in the fifth round; #16 in the sixth round;
Songs played: God Only Knows, Sloop John B, I Know There's an Answer, You Still Believe in Me, Wouldn't It Be Nice, Here Today
Most liked song: Wouldn't It Be Nice
Title: One in a Million
Artist: Aaliyah
Nominated by: Gravity
History in the Cup: #16 in the first round; #14 in the second round; #10 in the third round; #12 in the fourth round; #13 in the fifth round; #15 in the sixth round;
Songs played: If Your Girl Only Knew, 4 Page Letter, The One I Gave My Heart To, Never Givin' Up, Heartbroken, One in a Million
Most liked song: The One I Gave My Heart To
Title: Dangerous Woman
Artist: Ariana Grande
Nominated by: bluecherry
History in the Cup: #20 in the first round; #11 in the second round; #12 in the third round; #10 in the fourth round; #11 in the fifth round; #14 in the sixth round;
Songs played: Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray), Into You, Dangerous Woman, Moonlight, Be Alright, Jason's Song (Gave It Away)
Most liked song: Into You
Title: Glory
Artist: Britney Spears
Nominated by: Ivica
History in the Cup: #11 in the first round; #13 in the second round; #14 in the third round; #13 in the fourth round; #14 in the fifth round; #13 in the sixth round;
Songs played: Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe), Do You Wanna Come Over?, Liar, Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy), Love Me Down, Better
Most liked song: Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)
Title: Spice
Artist: Spice Girls
Nominated by: biscuits
History in the Cup: #14 in the first round; #19 in the second round; #21 in the third round; #20 in the fourth round; #17 in the fifth round; #11 in the sixth round; #12 in the seventh round; #12 in the eighth round
Songs played: Say You'll Be There, If You Can't Dance, Last Time Lover, Love Thing, 2 Become 1, Wannabe, Something Kinda Funny, Who Do You Think You Are?
Most liked song: Wannabe
Title: B'Day
Artist: Beyoncé
Nominated by: JSparksFan
History in the Cup: #13 in the first round; #9 in the second round; #9 in the third round; #9 in the fourth round; #10 in the fifth round; #10 in the sixth round; #10 in the seventh round; #11 in the eighth round
Songs played: Upgrade U, Ring the Alarm, Freakum Dress, Green Light, Irreplaceable, Get Me Bodied, Deja Vu, Resentment
Most liked song: Irreplaceable
Title: Falling Into You
Artist: Céline Dion
Nominated by: Wayne
History in the Cup: #7 in the first round; #8 in the second round; #6 in the third round; #8 in the fourth round; #7 in the fifth round; #8 in the sixth round; #10 in the seventh round; #10 in the eighth round
Songs played: Your Light, Call the Man, Falling Into You, Make You Happy, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Declaration Of Love, I Don't Know, Seduces Me
Most liked song: Falling Into You
Title: The Sweet Escape
Artist: Gwen Stefani
Nominated by: Erotica
History in the Cup: #24 in the first round; #23 in the second round; #22 in the third round; #21 in the fourth round; #18 in the fifth round; #12 in the sixth round; #9 in the seventh round; #9 in the eighth round
Songs played: Now That You Got It, Yummy (feat. Pharrell), U Started It, Orange County Girl, Wind It Up, 4 in the Morning, The Sweet Escape (feat. Akon), Fluorescent
Most liked song: 4 in the Morning
Title: Nothing's Real
Artist: Shura
Nominated by: ArmyOfMe
History in the Cup: #8 in the first round; #4 in the second round; #7 in the third round; #10 in the fourth round; #9 in the fifth round; #7 in the sixth round; #8 in the seventh round; #8 in the eighth round
Songs played: What's It Gonna Be?, Touch, What Happened to Us?, Kids 'n' Stuff, Indecision, Tongue Tied, 2Shy, White Light
Most liked song: Touch
Title: Secrets
Artist: Toni Braxton
Nominated by: Goldmoney
History in the Cup: #8 in the first round; #12 in the second round; #11 in the third round; #16 in the fourth round; #9 in the fifth round; #6 in the sixth round; #7 in the seventh round, #7 in the eighth round
Songs played: Let It Flow, How Could an Angel Break My Heart, I Don't Want To, Talking in His Sleep, Un-Break My Heart, You're Makin' Me High, I Love Me Some Him, Find Me a Man
Most liked song: Un-Break My Heart
Title: Loose
Artist: Nelly Furtado
Nominated by: westhammer
History in the Cup: #1 in the first round; #1 in the second round; #1 in the third round; #3 in the fourth round; #1 in the fifth round; #4 in the sixth round; #6 in the seventh round; #6 in the eighth round
Songs played: All Good Things (Come to an End), Say It Right, Maneater, Wait For You, Promiscuous, Showtime, Do It, In Gods Hands
Most liked song: All Good Things (Come to an End)
Title: Sheryl Crow
Artist: Sheryl Crow
Nominated by: leomedar
History in the Cup: #2 in the first round; #5 in the second round; #8 in the third round; #5 in the fourth round; #3 in the fifth round; #5 in the sixth round; #1 in the seventh round; #5 in the eighth round
Songs played: Everyday Is a Winding Road, Redemption Day, Love Is a Good Thing, Oh Marie, A Change Would Do You Good, Home, Hard to Make a Stand, Maybe Angels
Most liked song: Oh Marie

Title: All I Need
Artist: Foxes
Nominated by: thankfulforkelly
History in the Cup: #6 in the first round; #6 in the second round; #4 in the third round; #2 in the fourth round; #4 in the fifth round; #2 in the sixth round; #2 in the seventh round; #1 in the eighth round; #4 in the ninth round; #4 in the tenth round
Songs played: Better Love, Feet Don't Fail Me Now, Devil Side, Body Talk, Cruel, If You Leave Me Now, Wicked Love, Scar, Amazing, Lose My Cool
Most liked song: Body Talk
All I Need is the second studio album by English singer-songwriter Foxes, in February 2016. It peaked at #12 of the UK albums chart.
Commenting on the album's direction, Foxes said "I was inspired a lot more with this record with stripping things back and making it a lot more emotional. I didn't want to do a concept album, I always like it when I can write from a diary in a way.", and added that the album has elements of her debut, but is less produced and more honest.
A big part of the album's more direct and honest approach is owed to heartbreak. However, Foxes opted for a positive approach, stating that the album's very much about finding yourself again after something that might have been a difficult time.
All I Need received generally favourable reviews, with reviewers praising the catchy and danceable sound of the album. Rolling Stone Her called the music "both familiar and twisty, blowing up live drums into huge beats, telescoping her throaty voice into massive choruses, and diving into the trashy transcendence of Eurodisco power ballads".
Title: Nancy in London
Artist: Nancy Sinatra
Year: 1966
Nominated by: Biebz
History in the Cup: #3 in the first round; #2 in the second round; #2 in the third round; #1 in the fourth round; #1 in the fifth round; #1 in the sixth round; #4 in the seventh round; #3 in the eighth round; #2 in the ninth round; #3 in the tenth round
Songs played: The End, I Can’t Grow Peaches on a Cherry Tree, You Only Live Twice, Wishin' and Hopin', 100 Years, Summer Wine, Shades, Hutchinson Jail, Life’s a Trippy Thing, Step Aside
Most liked song: Wishin' and Hopin'
Nancy In London is Nancy Sinatra's third studio album, released in 1966 and produced by Lee Hazlewood and arranged by Billy Strange. It charted at #122 in the US, and contains one of the biggest music classics, the song "Summer Wine", made famous by the singer.
The album mainly consists of cover songs and songs written by Hazlewood, her main collaborator. It notably includes "Life's a Trippy Thing", a duet with her father and the final song of the album.
The record is praised for the "uncanny chemistry between Sinatra's ethereal inflections and Lee Hazlewood's cryptic approach to songwriting" that makes up much of the album.
The production is characterized by a 60's rock sound and the use of a bass guitar, as well as violin and horn arrangements.
Title: New Skin
Artist: JONES
Nominated by: SilentDream
History in the Cup: #4 in the first round; #7 in the second round; #5 in the third round; #5 in the fourth round; #6 in the fifth round; #3 in the sixth round; #3 in the seventh round; #4 in the eighth round; #3 in the ninth round; #2 in the tenth round
Songs played: Indulge, Hoops, Melt, Walk My Way, Lonely Cry, Wild, Tomorrow Is New, Bring Me Down, Waterloo, New Skin
Most liked song: Wild
New Skin is the debut studio album written and conducted by alternative pop singer and songwriter JONES as the succeeding project to her debut extended play, entitled Indulge. The lead single "Indulge" gave her instant success on popular digital streaming platforms Spotify and SoundCloud and was considered as one of the biggest breakthrough internet successes.
JONES conveys a positive message on the album, and much of the dozen-track effort focuses on starting fresh after being put through the ringer with issues such as loss or heartbreak. "It really has kind of the spectrum of of all of my emotions that I’ve been experiencing the past two years.", said the singer.
One of the influences on the soothing sound of the album was the singer's mother, who introduced her to soulful music at a very young age, "so I grew up listening to Stevie Wonder, Otis Redding, [UK soul-singer] Omar, Luther Vandross. There was a lot of soul in the house…things like Bob Marley too. He’s always had such a positive message that has been a big influence on me because that’s something that I wanna do with my words and my music."
The album was well received by critics, who complimented JONES' vocals, the soothing atmosphere and the comforting emotional quality of the lyrics and production. It was called "an elegant soul/pop hybrid".
Title: Tidal
Artist: Fiona Apple
Nominated by: Carbon
History in the Cup: #4 in the first round; #3 in the second round; #3 in the third round; #6 in the fourth round; #5 in the fifth round; #7 in the sixth round; #5 in the seventh round; #2 in the eighth round; #1 in the ninth round; #1 in the tenth round
Songs played: Criminal, Never Is a Promise, The Child Is Gone, Slow Like Honey, Sullen Girl, Shadowboxer, Sleep to Dream, The First Taste, Pale September, Carrion
Most liked song: Never Is a Promise
Tidal is the debut studio album by singer-songwriter Fiona Apple. It charted at #15 on Billboard's list, and went on to sell three million copies. Its lead single, “Criminal,” earned the singer a GRAMMY for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance.
Her frustration with this newfound celebrity was clear in her infamous 1997 MTV VMAs speech: “What I want to say is, everybody out there that’s watching, everybody that’s watching this world – this world is bullshit. And you shouldn’t model your life about what you think that we think is cool, and what we’re wearing, and what we’re saying and everything. Go with yourself. Go with yourself.”
“I was so miserable,” Apple reflected in a 2006 interview. “The whole reason I wanted to make an album in the first place was because I was so tired of trying to explain my personality to people. I was so uncomfortable with the social situations, that I thought – I really, really thought – that if I had a CD of songs, I could just put that out in the world and then everyone would understand me.”
The album was critically acclaimed and praised for its production and lyrics tackling subjects like sexuality and rape, written by 16-year-old Apple. The album has been mentioned in several "top albums" lists.
SCOREBOARD

01. Image..: TIDAL :..[Fiona Apple] ... average score: 2,798 (NM)
02. Image..: NEW SKIN :..[Jones] ... average score: 2,757 (1)
03. Image..: NANCY IN LONDON :..[Nancy Sinatra] ... average score: 2,750 (1)
04. Image..: ALL I NEED :..[Foxes] ... average score: 2,644 (NM)

THE END

Thank you to all who voted, especially till the end! It was another great cup, I feel surprised and glad that I finally won after 10 seasons of participating! It wasn't rigged I swear :lol: and leomedar can confirm it!

Speaking of, a HUGE thanks to leomedar once again, without him I wouldn't have done it normally, he helped me a lot with checking the scores and making sure I didn't make mistakes.

See you in the next cup, but not for a while. I need a big rest. This is draining as f.

P.S. Sorry if the descriptions for some of the albums are really short and lacking. It's really hard to find normal info on the albums, especially for an older one like Nancy's. Literally nothing there on Google.
Last edited by Carbon on Tue May 09, 2017 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby biscuits » Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 pm

It's very rare in an album cup that so many different albums manage to hit #1, so these results were really interesting. There wasn't a clear winner, and all top 5 had been #1 except the eventual runner up!

Spice Girls and especially Gwen had amusing runs too!
biscuits
The Diva

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon May 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Congrats Niko, great album and well done on completing this and doing a great job! :D

Still can't believe I won this once and with Yoko Ono of all people! :o :lol: 8-) I don't think I had ever made top 10 before that, can't remember.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby thankfulforkelly » Mon May 08, 2017 8:46 pm

really interesting to read about Fiona's dislike of success :lol: she sounds cool tbh. the album was neither here nor there for me, neither the worst nor the best in the cup, felicitations tho carbon!!

Glad Foxes managed to do well, I assumed she'd flop harder than on the actual charts

I can't at Biebz beating me :cry: so close as well :cry:
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon May 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Hmm interesting that Biebz nominated Nancy...but then again I guess it has something to do with Lana, no? :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Carbon » Mon May 08, 2017 8:48 pm

biscuits wrote:It's very rare in an album cup that so many different albums manage to hit #1, so these results were really interesting. There wasn't a clear winner, and all top 5 had been #1 except the eventual runner up!

Spice Girls and especially Gwen had amusing runs too!
I agree with all of this! Also interesting how JONES never made past #3, but was extremely consistent all throughout and then reached #2 in the very last round. On the other hand, Nelly Furtado was holding the throne for quite some time before she ran out of hit singles to support her. It was definitely interesting to follow all these results.

The ALBUM CUP HALL OF FAME now includes the following artists:
    Prince
    Amy Winehouse
    Bob Dylan
    Arctic Monkeys
    Kate Bush
    Vampire Weekend
    Robyn
    Depeche Mode
    Interpol
    Janet Jackson
    Yoko Ono
    Madonna
    Fiona Apple

Love how varied this list of winners is! After AC24 we could have a Cup of Cups featuring all the winners :lol:
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Mon May 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Sorry to have missed the final voting, but definitely would have gone for Fiona. Great winner, and great contest! Lots of music to like in list :)
Vote for your favorite Christmas songs here!
My Personal Chart - Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 :)
cheapthrills
Manager

Postby Biebz » Mon May 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Congrats on the win Carbon, really enjoyed the album!

Delighted to make the Top 4 again after Alanis in the last one. First 1st Top 3 finish too! :D
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby biscuits » Mon May 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Control would have won this
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Carbon » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

My thoughts on the albums:

1. Tidal - Well, it's my nomination, so of course I love it. Trying to be objective, I do think this is an amazing piece of music. When I first heard it, I didn't like it at all, its atmosphere was too moody and slow for me, but after I got into Fiona through her more recent stuff, I finally started appreciating this album. It's my favourite of hers now. Definitely a grower; I admire people who loved it on first listen, and glad that some people here have discovered it.

2. New Skin - Great discovery, I've downloaded it. I enjoyed almost all songs during the cup, and the track from the final round is my favourite.

3. Nancy in London - Started off really good, I love the first few songs, but later either the songs weren't as good, or I just lost interest in her music. Anyway, it's ok for me, I think I'll keep on listening to the first two songs presented here.

4. All I Need - I've known this from before the cup, it is maybe too much of its time, meaning that it can get a bit generic and will probably become dated in the future. Still, I do enjoy playing it, it's quite catchy, and it has a few gems that are pure pop bliss! Body Talk alone was one of my favourite songs of that year. The cup also made me like some other songs I had ignored beforehand.

5. Sheryl Crow - Good album, also familiar to me from before. I wish it had made the top 4, but #5 is a really nice position, too.

6. Loose - Wasn't particularly interesting to explore seeing that almost all of the songs presented were well-known hits. And the other few album tracks were unimpressive.

7. Secrets - Not fully into it, but I did discover some of its singles like You're Makin' Me High and Let It Flow. The album has great singles so I'll keep on using them. Her voice is also beautiful. I might check this album again in full.

8. Nothing's Real - I got the album before the cup, but honestly only liked one song (R1) and couldn't get into the rest. This cup has definitely helped me appreciate and like the rest, and now the album is growing on me a lot. So kudos to Zoran for making me like it.

9. The Sweet Escape - Never liked this bar a few singles, and still stand by my opinion that this album is way inferior to her debut.

10. Falling Into You - Céline is just not for me. That said, I really love the title track. Beautiful song.

11. B'Day - mostly didn't impress me, but some of the singles are nice. I'm not a fan of this Beyoncé in general. I wish Lemonade was nominated instead.

12. Spice - I like Wannabe, that's about it. Sorry bisc!

13. Glory - Not as bad as I expected, has some bops. And also some duds. But still okay.

14. Ariana Grande - this is a very solid album and it's a shame the R6 song ruined its chances, should have ended up in the top 12.

I won't comment the other albums because I either don't have any opinion on them or I have only really bad things to say (the bottom two albums namely). Overall I think the top 12 cutoff was very much to my taste, though I'd personally put Britney and Ariana instead of Gwen and Spice.
Last edited by Carbon on Mon May 08, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon May 08, 2017 9:22 pm

^ Liar! You said you might try the Donovan album. You better. 8-) I think you'd like his other albums more btw.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Carbon » Mon May 08, 2017 9:28 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:^ Liar! You said you might try the Donovan album. You better. 8-) I think you'd like his other albums more btw.
oh yes, forgot about Donovan! I did enjoy some of his songs
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon May 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Carbon wrote:
CrazyCrazy wrote:^ Liar! You said you might try the Donovan album. You better. 8-) I think you'd like his other albums more btw.
oh yes, forgot about Donovan! I did enjoy some of his songs
There's definitely more stuff you'd like in his discography when/if you feel like it, you know where to post if you're interested. :D
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks for hosting :).
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Erotica » Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks for this :) Overall I have to say I am happy with my position, did not expect that after the first rounds :lol: Backstreet Boys are way too low
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby leomedar » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Great winner!!!!
Glad with Sheryl's performance, one of the remainng song was If it makes you happy and everybody knows that!

Thanks Carbon for an amazing job, thanks for the patiente and time.
leomedar
Superstar

Postby Erotica » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 pm

My last two songs would have been Wonderful life and Early winter
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Gravity » Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 am

Great winner, I'm so glad I discovered her music :D also loved Donovan, need to listen again.
Gravity
Superstar

Postby SilentDream » Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 pm

When I nominated "New Skin" I would never have expected it to do so well in this game. :o I'm really happy about that, because my goal was to show people how amazing this album is and the high rank tells me that many people liked it. :D

Thanks a lot for hosting this, Carbon. You did a great job and I'm already looking forward to the next album cup, even if it takes a while until it starts. :)
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby Colbie » Tue May 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Great winner!
Congrats and thanks for hosting darling!
Starry eyes sparking up my darkest night
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Affillate » Sat May 13, 2017 6:07 am

Well done to the winner, got a bit busy the last three rounds and didn't get around to voting, but this would be my thoughts:

ROUND 8
Code: Select all
A
4 JONES - Bring Me Down
3 Gwen Stefani - Fluorescent
2 Toni Braxton - Find Me a Man (nice jam)
1 Fiona Apple - The First Taste

B
4 Shura - White Light
3 Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are?
2 Nelly Furtado - In God's Hands
1 Beyoncé - Resentment

C
4 Foxes - Scar
3 Sheryl Crow - Maybe Angels (this has a great groove)
2 Céline Dion - Seduces Me
1 Nancy Sinatra - Hutchinson Jail

ROUND 9 AND 10
ROUND 9
4 Foxes - Amazing
3 JONES - Waterloo
2 Fiona Apple - Pale September
1 Nancy Sinatra - Life's a Trippy Thing

ROUND 10
4 Foxes - Lose My Cool
3 JONES - New Skin
2 Fiona Apple - Carrion
1 Nancy Sinatra - Step Aside
Similar rankings for the last two rounds, Foxes final 2 had much more attention grabbing choruses, JONES were more laid back.

Also these were my next 4 tracks for BSB:
7. Darlin' - Was similar to I'll Never Break Your Heart
8. Nobody But You
9. Let's Have A Party - This was a bit of a laid back party number
10. I Wanna Be With You

Thanks for Hosting Carbon. :)
Affillate
Manager

Return to Games