The UkmixVision Song Contest 2017 FINALS

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

Postby Tansike » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:22 am

1st Semi: 7/10
2nd Semi: 9/10

Not bad!

Are we allowed to post our results (like to which country we gave our 12 points etc.) or can we do this once everything is over (similar to the real ESC) ?
Tansike
Legend

Postby heppolo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:24 am

Except for Finland and some of the loathesome entries at the bottom of my personal list, I honestly don't really care.
Montenegro is my Alcazar type of jam, it overcame the "dated" hurdle with its trashy, drama queen feel.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby ConstantinosV » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:32 am

LionH3art wrote:No Holland... I won't vote then.
Personally i find it "childish" not to vote in the finals cuz one of your favourites didnt qualify.. if it is like that i shouldnt even do the finals.. cuz czech didnt qualify and it is my favourite this year.
and it is not only about you.. i mean.. there are other who said the same cuz russia was disqualified..

It cannot be always what we want... it is not called PersonalVision it is UkmixVision so we should accept any of the results. It is a decision made by 23 it is not made by any individual.

but anyways it is your right.. i just wanted to share my opinion
As Mainshow said.. Ukmixers Start Voting NOW The Ukmix Vision Song Contest 2017 Final
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:33 am

Colbie wrote:Didnt vote for Montenegro and Latvia. Dont like both songs. So happy about Portugal!
Also happy for Belarus and Estonia!!
I didnt vote for Fyr Macedonia. Wish Ireland wouldve qualified!
I dont like Montenegro either. :P
As Mainshow said.. Ukmixers Start Voting NOW The Ukmix Vision Song Contest 2017 Final
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby LionH3art » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:26 pm

I was just kidding. Will vote anyway haha.
LionH3art
Superstar

Postby ConstantinosV » Mon May 01, 2017 7:19 am

LionH3art wrote:I was just kidding. Will vote anyway haha.
im glad ^_^
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby JimJim » Mon May 01, 2017 7:25 am

I thought you were serious too, I was like "gurl, pls" :lol: :lol:
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Postby Mainshow » Mon May 01, 2017 10:09 am

Tansike wrote:
It's a boring ballad and one of the weakest songs this year. They really don't deserve to qualify this year.
I agree. I really tried to like it and I listened to it quite a few times but I just dislike the harmonies they sing. It's just not my type of music and honestly, I think their voices are pretty basic.
Of course, they have a wider range than for example Azerbaijan or they might be capable of of hitting all notes unlike France but I think the voices of the other two I mentioned are way more appealing and interesting.
OG3NE are just so basic somehow.

The Netherland had been part of my persobal Top 10s in 2013, 2014, 2915 and I also enjoyed 2016 and 2012 but sadly, the Dutch entry this year is my #41 :(

I'd be happy for the Dutch fans if they qualify though, since the Netherlands used to be crimibally underrated prior 2013.

Australia not making it is shocking and tragic. I think the country will reach lower Top 10 in two weeks.

I am a bit sad about Ireland too. It has massively grown on me and I think it's a cheesy but very honest and authentic Irish ballad. It deserves to qualify, in my opinion.

I agree with heppolo on the Greek entry. Sadly, it's utterly trashy and I think it's the country's worst entry to date. I am still surprised it didn't make the final but I think people prefered the other trashy entry from Montenegro in that semi xD I mean, this is at least not that "dated" like Greece but more like a gulity pleasure thingy, i think.

I am deliriously happy for Portugal. It is also old-fashioned but it is meant to invite you to the 1950s and it's thoughtful and timeless and classy. It doesn't try to improve and be perceived as a modern Eurovision entry. I think I have fallen in love ♡ Portugal deserves to reach the final and get a very high spot this year!

All in all, I am very happy about the results.

Semi 1 9/10
I voted for Australia instead of Montenegro

Semi 2 8/10
I voted for Serbia and Ireland instead of Estonia and Denmark.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby ConstantinosV » Mon May 01, 2017 4:28 pm

JimJim wrote:
I thought you were serious too, I was like "gurl, pls" :lol: :lol:
thanks ^_^
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Mon May 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Mainshow wrote:
Tansike wrote:
It's a boring ballad and one of the weakest songs this year. They really don't deserve to qualify this year.
I agree. I really tried to like it and I listened to it quite a few times but I just dislike the harmonies they sing. It's just not my type of music and honestly, I think their voices are pretty basic.
Of course, they have a wider range than for example Azerbaijan or they might be capable of of hitting all notes unlike France but I think the voices of the other two I mentioned are way more appealing and interesting.
OG3NE are just so basic somehow.

The Netherland had been part of my persobal Top 10s in 2013, 2014, 2915 and I also enjoyed 2016 and 2012 but sadly, the Dutch entry this year is my #41 :(

I'd be happy for the Dutch fans if they qualify though, since the Netherlands used to be crimibally underrated prior 2013.

Australia not making it is shocking and tragic. I think the country will reach lower Top 10 in two weeks.

I am a bit sad about Ireland too. It has massively grown on me and I think it's a cheesy but very honest and authentic Irish ballad. It deserves to qualify, in my opinion.

I agree with heppolo on the Greek entry. Sadly, it's utterly trashy and I think it's the country's worst entry to date. I am still surprised it didn't make the final but I think people prefered the other trashy entry from Montenegro in that semi xD I mean, this is at least not that "dated" like Greece but more like a gulity pleasure thingy, i think.

I am deliriously happy for Portugal. It is also old-fashioned but it is meant to invite you to the 1950s and it's thoughtful and timeless and classy. It doesn't try to improve and be perceived as a modern Eurovision entry. I think I have fallen in love ♡ Portugal deserves to reach the final and get a very high spot this year!

All in all, I am very happy about the results.

Semi 1 9/10
I voted for Australia instead of Montenegro

Semi 2 8/10
I voted for Serbia and Ireland instead of Estonia and Denmark.
hahahah i see you think you're gonna live till that time? Old tiny man sven still waiting for UkmixVision results hahahah
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Tue May 02, 2017 8:01 am

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE FINALS
ConstantinosV wrote:
VOTING RULES
-Send me a p.m. with your Top 10 from the qualifiers
-Give 12 points to your most favourite and 1 to your least favourite of your top 10 (skip 9 and 11)
- Don't forget to tell me your nationality.
-You are able to vote for any participant (even your own country)
-DO NOT FORGET: send your votes for the finals till the 13th of May at 12:00 p.m. (midday) polish time zone! You have two weeks so.. late votes will not be counted in.

List of Contributors in the SemiFinal voting
Mainshow,heppolo,SholasBoy,TYNE,ConstantinosV,Erotica,VoteMe,Leychen,Greek_boy,Airwrecka,SS95,franklex,LionH3art,Colbie,saytov,Cmyk,CZB,Noahh,jimjim,NoAngel,Tansike,flopho,CandyPerfumeBoy

List of Qualifiers
Semi Final 1
Montenegro
Sweden
Finland
Latvia
Belgium
Iceland
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Poland
Portugal

Semi final 2
Israel
FYR Macedonia
Austria
Bulgaria
Denmark
Norway
Estonia
Hungary
Belarus
Switzerland

Big Five and Last Year Eurovision Winner
United Kingdom
France
Spain
Germany
Italy
Ukraine

Finalists Playlist
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Tue May 02, 2017 10:25 am

The first 5 votes for the finals are in! I have checked them to see how it looks like.. but i promise from now on i will not check on the results! I want to be as surprised as u will be ^_^
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Thu May 04, 2017 4:54 pm

More Votes are coming in.. now that the rehersals are on Youtube you can have a clearer opinion about your final top 10 and be ready to vote for the finals till the 13th of may at midday (polish timezone)
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL4NkUCPOhlj8yT3nvKUj9OPr8Dtt14rb

^ video footage from the rehersals it is full rehersals 3 min
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Mon May 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Hellooooooo! I just came back from the eurovision country!!! (Sweden)
Soooo are we all hypd??? Tomorrow is the first semi im so exited!!!! I have received 11 votes so far! I am waiting for your votes! check out which are our finalists and send me your final vote!!!! After tomorrow we can compare the results!!!!
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 pm

my top 10 in semi 1

before semi1 | after semi 1 | ukmixvision semi1 (random) | eurovision semi 1 random
czech | portugal | montenegro | moldova
portugal | finland | sweden | azerbaijan
cyprus | cyprus | finland | greece
belgium | azerbaijan | latvia | sweden
greece | moldova | belgium | portugal
finland | greece | iceland | poland
poland | poland | armenia | armenia
azerbaijan | czech |azerbaijan | australia
georgia | gerogia | poland | cyprus
latvia | iceland | portugal | belgium

I AM VERY SAD FOR FINLAND AND CZECHIA

how do you feel about the qualifiers of ESC2017 and USC2017 (ukmixvision)
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby Mainshow » Wed May 10, 2017 4:32 am

Actually, we were quite bad at predicting the outcome based on our taste.

Only 6 out of 10 finalists match our result of Semi 1!
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby ConstantinosV » Wed May 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Tansike wrote:1st Semi: 7/10
2nd Semi: 9/10

Not bad!

Are we allowed to post our results (like to which country we gave our 12 points etc.) or can we do this once everything is over (similar to the real ESC) ?
sorry i didnt answer before... yes you can post your vote after the contest is over
i will also give you the analytic results from both semi and final
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Mainshow wrote:Actually, we were quite bad at predicting the outcome based on our taste.

Only 6 out of 10 finalists match our result of Semi 1!
to me there were 14-15 entries that deserved a spot.. so i dont think that we did wrong.. we just didnt vote the ones that Europe and Australia did vote.
plus i find our vote more accurate (and it hurt me to say it) but FINLAND deserved it ALL
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Wed May 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Dear UKMIXERS,
The 1st semi-final of ESC2017 is over!
I hope you are quite pleased with the results!
I AM NOT! FINLAND IS OUT T.T

I am calling you all to go to the 1st page and check the finalists YOU chose to be our Finalists.
So now it is time to VOTE your final top ten for the UKMIXVISION SONG CONTEST!

The voting will be open till the 13th of may 12:00 CEST
so 2 days and 21 hours left for you to vote!! I will send 1 more reminder after 2nd semi is over!

Dont forget to check on the Voting Rules

Love,
ConstantinosV
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby Biebz » Thu May 11, 2017 9:38 pm

I'll vote tomorrow, hopefully I remember
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby ConstantinosV » Thu May 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Biebz wrote:I'll vote tomorrow, hopefully I remember
i will remind you DW ^_^
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby ConstantinosV » Fri May 12, 2017 12:18 am

Now that the 2nd semi is over!!! (Switzerland is out TT)

We all have a better vision of our final top 10! At least mine is clearer!!!

21 hours are left till the voting for the UkmixVision is over.

DONT FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR VOTES
By 12:00 (midday) of saturday morning CEST timezone

check on your favourite finalists and pick your top 10 carefully!
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Postby SholasBoy » Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 am

Netherlands, Austria, Croatia all out...I can't play :(
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby ConstantinosV » Fri May 12, 2017 2:07 pm

SholasBoy wrote:Netherlands, Austria, Croatia all out...I can't play :(
austria is in
ConstantinosV
Personal Assistant

Return to Games