120th FSC (May 2017): Frankfurt, Germany (Ergebnisse)

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

Postby Grybop » Mon May 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Wooooooooooo! This was completely unexpected, thanks guys! I'm glad you liked the song and thank you for your votes. It's been a long while since I last enjoyed the voting process as a non-hosting voter and it was very exciting, especially since my entry was not a brand new song, which tend to do better in the contest. Did any of you already know Jamaica?

I think this month was average, but there were a couple of very striking numbers, the American entry in particular being beyond amazing - ok, the video helped a lot! Iceland had me thinking, I wasn't sure I was enjoying what I was hearing, it sounded too disjointed but appealing at the same time, so I finally decided it's something that needs several listens to grow on me, and I voted it.
Special shoutouts to mondflug, flopho and heppolo for their 12s!

It also has to be said that Trebor was a great host and did a wonderful job !
See you in Australia in June!
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby LionH3art » Mon May 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Congrats to the winner! In generall I didn't like this month that much.

Thanks everyone for voting for Latvia. :)

I really hope I can snatch Germany next month. :cry:
LionH3art
Superstar

Postby xtofer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:29 am

Congrats Australia and Grybop, that was my second fave this month and i'm glad the song won! South Korea's entry is one of my favorite songs from last year. It's such a beautiful and emotional song! i'm happy it ended up in the top 10.

What a flop for me this month but many thanks who voted! :wink: See ya'll in the land down under!
xtofer
Legend

Return to Games