124th FSC (Sep 2017): Cologne, Germany | Ergebnisse| Results

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

Postby Mainshow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 am

In 13 hours, the regular voting period comes to an end.
Whoever fails to send votes in time, cannot participate in next month's edition.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby trebor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:08 am

^ Thanks for the reminder, @mainshow; and sorry for being late!
Really struggling this month! :-? Re-listening and re-assessing right now!
trebor
Legend

Postby trebor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:14 am

Voted! :D
Three songs didn't make the Top 10 and another three were runners up.
Sorry for the ones I couldn't include in the selected circle. :cry:

//

@Mainshow: How many voters missing now?
trebor
Legend

Postby Affillate » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Voted. :)
Affillate
Manager

Postby Mainshow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:24 pm

trebor wrote:^ Thanks for the reminder, @mainshow; and sorry for being late!

@Mainshow: How many voters missing now?
You're welcome & no worries ;) You voted in time ;)

Only 3 sets of votes are missing ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby grooveboy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Voted

Quite a divers month! 8-)
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby Mainshow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:39 pm

2 sets of votes missing and 7 countries can still win! - The winner is changing with each and every vote coming in!
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Thriller » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Voted! Just in time I hope.
Thriller

Postby Mainshow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Thanks for voting in time and thank you, Grybop, that you ask me to take over this month; I had a blast and it was really interesting to see how the winner changed with every vote! - Personally, I think it was a diverse month with strong entries; but NOW it's time to present the results:

R

E

S

U

L

T

S

source: https://static.vinepair.com/wp-content/ ... rnal-2.jpg
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby mondflug » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:29 pm

I can't believe my eyes! I came second again! This is a curse :lol: :lol:. But I'm happy because the best song won. And it totally deserves it. Congrats Grybop, and a BIG thank you for everyone who voted my entry. If you didn't know it and you liked it, my real goal is accomplished.

Is this the first time we'll visit Turkey btw?
mondflug
Manager

Postby westhammer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:36 pm

Quite a good Top 5 to be fair! It was so refreshing that Turkeys entry wasn't a load of crap! :lol:

Disappointed at barely scraping into the top half but this contest is impossible to predict!
You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er
westhammer
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Yes ^^ It's the first time we the winning country will host an edition of FSC, congratulations to the winner! It's well-deserved!

I am happy about the Top 3, you can see how fu*king close it was! #1 94 pts, #2 93 pts, #3 92 pts.! - When I edited the scoreboard, it was really exciting to do so because so many countries were on top during the whole process and it was always changing!

I really adore Singapore, I am so glad I discovered this amazing track via FSC and Algeria was an amazing surprise too! - I am shocked to see US and Switzerland so low; also Austria (but I can't deny some Falco).

Thank you to everyone who voted for Azerbaijan's debut! I didn't expect to ended up being part of the Top 10! That's really amazing and I hope that someone else can bring this amazing country even higher in future editions! (The country is also very worth traveling to!).

Can't wait to see you all next month ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Affillate » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:09 am

I flip flopped between my top 3, changed Netherlands and Turkey around so I helped turkey secure the win. Congrats to grybop. Also Sweden was a maybe inclusion for a bit in my votes so helped it with the top 5 finish.

Thanks to the morocco voters and the 12 I saw. UK was a cool track too, and was already familiar with the troye song for Australia.

Will post my votes later.
Affillate
Manager

Postby Tansike » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:13 am

Very interesting and surprising results :o

Australia ( :o :o :o ), Denmark, France and Norway deserved much more. At least NZ did well enough.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Switzerland. I had no idea what to expect when it comes to the results so i'm happy with all the points it got :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Thriller » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:13 am

What a close top 3! I was convinced CPB was going to get yet another win with Sweden. Well done Grybop, good song for Turkey.

Very happy with fourth, I secretly thought UK deserved top 5 and was glad it happened.

Australia should've done a lot better, I really like Troy Sivane. Shame South Africa flopped too!
Thriller

Postby Grybop » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Woooooooooooooooo! Seems every time I'm giving hosting duties away, I'm being awarded for it :lol: Thank you sooo much for your votes, I somehow thought Belgium would get a final push to the top and I gave up hope when Tansike gave 5 points to Belgium, but ignored Turkey, so the final vote from Leychen came as a big surprise.
Not bad for a song that was not even my first choice for Turkey! Still it's one of my fave songs this year, glad you liked it. Special shout outs to Affillate, Noahh, trebor and Spiral for their 12s/10!

Commiserations to mondflug, I've been there several times dude, I know the bitter taste! I came very close to voting Belgium actually, but something felt annoyingly artificial about it - now that I listen to the song again, I think I may have been too harsh. Malaysia and South Africa seriously underrated, generally good results though!

And how weird it's only the first win for Turkey! About time! Ankara or Istanbul though? Hmmm.

Mainshow was such a great host - you did a wonderful job, Sven!
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby Magnus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted for Denmark! I had hoped for a better position for my song-of-the-year (it has been in the top 3 on my personal chart for 31 weeks!) but still a decent result.

OK winner, it was #11 in my final ordering, and (as is most often the case) it was very close except for the 4-5 top songs.

I was surprised by how much I liked the Russian "rap" from Belarus! And (in contrast to the Russian entry) I understood a good part of the lyrics.
Magnus
Manager

Postby heppolo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks for the votes.
A very close contest and Turkey deserved to win outright.
By the way, San Marino is yet to debut in FSC.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby grooveboy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 pm

heppolo wrote:San Marino is yet to debut in FSC.
Valentina is ready tho

Congrats George! It was really exciting voting :D
Thanx everyone who voted for Croatia. Glad some of you liked the song :wink:
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby jio » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:27 am

I completely forgot to check out the results this month and based on my finishing, maybe deep inside I knew I would flop lol. Thanks to all who voted South Africa and congrats to Grybop, doesnt have much to say except that I loved Malaysia
jio
Legend

Return to Games