126th FSC (Nov 2017): Basse-Terre, France (RÉSULTATS)

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

Postby Grybop » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 pm

ConstantinosV wrote:Please let us now when we are getting the new contest! ^_^ thanks in advance.
The contest always opens on the 1st of each month. If I can't make it on the 1st, I try to let you know beforehand.

Now as far as I know, next month won't be an exception ;)
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby ConstantinosV » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Grybop wrote:The contest always opens on the 1st of each month. If I can't make it on the 1st, I try to let you know beforehand.

Now as far as I know, next month won't be an exception ;)
oh i didnt know, thanks ^_^
ConstantinosV
Manager

Postby leomedar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 pm

IT was intense how all were so close! Happy with Us getting one 12s and ending top10 in such a competitive month!

Really enjoyed China, Germany and Croatia!
leomedar
Legend

Postby bergkamp2004 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Thriller wrote:Pleased to come 12th in such a strong month! Thanks to all Sweden's voters, hope you enjoyed the Stevie Nick-esque tones of LEON.

Well done Japan, strong winner - also good to see New Zealand, Romania, Ireland and US doing well! Seems my tastes were in line with the majority this time. That NZ song especially was great!

Ukraine deserved a bit better.
Welcome to the god-like genius that is Neil Finn! Of Split Enz, Crowded House and solo career fame.

So so close to a maiden win. I'll take 3rd. Thanks Thriller, Jlo and Mondflug for the 12 points.

I was relying on Australia for big points for Neil but then giving him points would be an admission that Crowded House are a great NEW ZEALAND band! :lol: :lol:
28 AUGUST 2009
THE DAY MUSIC DIED
OASIS 1994 - 2009
LIVE FOREVER
bergkamp2004
Manager

Postby xtofer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Oh wow, what a strong month and winning this is a surprise tbh. Thanks for the votes and to those that liked my entry so much they gave it max points! The scoreboard was exciting though. For a moment, I thought Japan will just lead on the first half and will eventually drop down when the second half of the voting comes in.

I adore the Swedish entry, it's a shame it didn't make it in the top 10. There are lots of good ones this month though.

Funny that Grybop mentioned that this is Japan's second win ever, after winning for the first time 10 years. This is also my second win ever in the history of FSC, also with a gap of 10 years!

We're off to Osaka or Kyoto next month, I guess?
xtofer
Legend

Postby Grybop » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 pm

xtofer wrote:
Funny that Grybop mentioned that this is Japan's second win ever, after winning for the first time 10 years. This is also my second win ever in the history of FSC, also with a gap of 10 years!
Quelle coincidence!
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby Wayne » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Despite nearly ruining this, am I able to take part in this contest? :oops: :lol: Or is it only those that already do? Not quite sure how it works!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Mainshow » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Wayne wrote:Despite nearly ruining this, am I able to take part in this contest? :oops: :lol: Or is it only those that already do? Not quite sure how it works!
It would be so nice to welcome you to the game! New players are always welcome! ;)

On 1st December, the new thread will be opened and everyone can join us. You just have to reserve a country. The previous Top 5 (in our case the one from November) will remain untouched until their players let them go for others to take it.
First come. First served though. So in has to be fast on 1st December to get a "good/easy/comfortable" country for you.
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Grybop » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:26 pm

You can't be seriously asking to join in after all the harm you've caused... :cry: :cry:

:lol:

Think of a song you like, or a song that you think others will like, do some good and thorough checking on it (has it taken part before? does it contain any samples?), then look out for the new thread (to be opened on Dec 1), grab the country of origin of the artist you have in mind and present your entry!

All you need to know is in the first post really!! Come aboard!
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive

Postby HC55555 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 pm

22th, looks it didn't change for me sucking at this :( Thanks to all the people who voted for the AMAZING Pabllo Vittar and her biggest hit single in Brazil :)

My ranking this month, in case someone's wondering:
1. Ukraine. I started thinking "what the hell is this?" and I ended up adding it to my playlist and listening several times on repeat. An easy #1 this month.
2. USA
3. Australia, sounds exactly like Love Me Like You Do tho
4. Germany
5. Romania
6. Finland
7. Ireland
8. Indonesia
9. Canada
10. France
11. Switzerland, gives me MAJOR Unfaithful vibes
12. Spain
13. New Zealand
14. Japan. This winner was middle of the pack for me #sorreh
15. Denmark
16. Malaysia
17. Sweden
18. China
19. Netherlands, I lowkey HATE this but at the same time I like it? it's such a weird feeling... it reminds me of something Mike Posner would do
20. Albania
21. Belgium
22. Poland
23. Turkey
24. Uzbekistan
25. Croatia
26. UK
27. Argentina - sad I couldn't stan for my own country
28. Greece
29. Slovenia - I REALLY hate this, creeps me out
HC55555
Manager

Postby trebor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 pm

HC55555 wrote:29. Slovenia - I REALLY hate this, creeps me out
:o (Sorry)
trebor
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Congrats to xtofer for winning this month! - I really liked the Japanese entry (it was my #7); it's nice to be heading off to an Asian host city again! What a lovely surprise!

I am shocked at the Spanish (so catchy!) and Polish (damn, Lanberry is such a great artist, love her!) results. - I thought Sweden would end up being Top 5 as well. - This time, the results weren't predictable at all.

Thanks for having voted for Uzbekistan! #18 with such a "bold choice" is quite a decent result and I am glad I was able to introduce one of my favourite songs of this year to you ;)
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Return to Games