130th FSC (Mar 2018): Wollongong, Australia (RESULTS)

Moderators: tdc2000, Spartan

 

Postby jio » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:15 pm

User avatar
jio
Legend
 
Posts: 13293
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009

Postby Thriller » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm

21. NETHERLANDS

Image

ARMIN VAN BUUREN & GARIBAY - I NEED YOU (FT. OLAF BLACKWOOD)

User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 71157
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby mondflug » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:12 am

22. SPAIN

AITANA & ANA GUERRA - LO MALO


Image


link
Last edited by mondflug on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mondflug
Manager
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008
Location: Ondarroa-Bizkaia

Postby KindOf » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 am

Last edited by KindOf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KindOf
Groupie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014

Postby trebor » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 am

mondflug wrote:22. SPAIN

LA PROHIBIDA - BALONCESTO
@mondflug
You already entered this song; see: 100th FSC (Sep 2015): Philadelphia, US
User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13232
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby mondflug » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:34 pm

trebor wrote:
mondflug wrote:22. SPAIN

LA PROHIBIDA - BALONCESTO
@mondflug
You already entered this song; see: 100th FSC (Sep 2015): Philadelphia, US
oh lol, my amnesia! Thanks for letting me know. I'd have never figured out I already presented it.
User avatar
mondflug
Manager
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008
Location: Ondarroa-Bizkaia

Postby trebor » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 pm

^^ :lol: Oh those tricks of the mind... 8-)

User avatar
trebor
Legend
 
Posts: 13232
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014

Postby navi » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Unread postby KindOf » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 am
23. Iceland
Last edited by KindOf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
so disappointed, why this sudden change, Vök were strong contenders for 12 points from me :(
My year(s) in lists by Ivan (2008 - 2013)
User avatar
navi
Superstar
 
Posts: 9574
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013
Location: Zagreb/Croatia

Postby ConstantinosV » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 pm

PLAYLIST

As I do every month since I entered the game... ;)
Let me know of any changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ConstantinosV
Manager
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013

Postby westhammer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:34 pm

The temptation to steal the US is strong right now :lol:
You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er
User avatar
westhammer
Legend
 
Posts: 11546
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004

Postby Grybop » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:50 pm

DO IT
User avatar
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive
 
Posts: 16603
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003

Postby Grybop » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:52 pm

24 France
Louane - Immobile



User avatar
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive
 
Posts: 16603
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003

Postby leomedar » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:46 am

Grybop wrote:DO IT
westhammer wrote:The temptation to steal the US is strong right now :lol:
OK, I am taking US, editing in a few seconds my number 9 entry (Juana will be presented in a near future)
User avatar
leomedar
Legend
 
Posts: 11705
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby Affillate » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:30 am

^ at least flopho was happy for you to take it leomedar. :)
User avatar
Affillate
Manager
 
Posts: 4349
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby ConstantinosV » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:10 am

PLAYLIST

25 entries have been submitted one has been changed!!!! ^_^ enjoy!!!
ConstantinosV
Manager
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013

Postby Grybop » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Affillate wrote:^ at least flopho was happy for you to take it leomedar. :)
The last minute snatch rule has ever so rarely been taken advantage of, that it's good to see someone actually make use of it. That flopho was positive about giving his choice away is an added bonus that takes away the guilt !
User avatar
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive
 
Posts: 16603
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003

Postby leomedar » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Grybop wrote:
Affillate wrote:^ at least flopho was happy for you to take it leomedar. :)
The last minute snatch rule has ever so rarely been taken advantage of, that it's good to see someone actually make use of it. That flopho was positive about giving his choice away is an added bonus that takes away the guilt !
Strange thing is that it is the second month in a row with US being "forgotten" by the member choosing it.

Last month cheapthrills entered his choice late, even after Grybop kicked off the voting period, and now this!
User avatar
leomedar
Legend
 
Posts: 11705
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby Spiral » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Leomedar finally got what he want after all these months. :lol:
User avatar
Spiral
Manager
 
Posts: 3660
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005

Postby Nanda » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:25 pm

25. NEW ZEALAND

Kimbra - Top of the World


Image

User avatar
Nanda
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012
Location: New York

Postby leomedar » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Spiral wrote:Leomedar finally got what he want after all these months. :lol:
8-) :lol:

(but I feel like a thief :lol: )
User avatar
leomedar
Legend
 
Posts: 11705
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby cheapthrills » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:48 pm

leomedar wrote:
Grybop wrote:
Affillate wrote:^ at least flopho was happy for you to take it leomedar. :)
The last minute snatch rule has ever so rarely been taken advantage of, that it's good to see someone actually make use of it. That flopho was positive about giving his choice away is an added bonus that takes away the guilt !
Strange thing is that it is the second month in a row with US being "forgotten" by the member choosing it.

Last month cheapthrills entered his choice late, even after Grybop kicked off the voting period, and now this!
Yes, I noticed right away flopho did the same thing as me, :lol:
Where does your favorite rank on the 2000-2009 Female-Led Singles Countdown?
Need another countdown to follow? Check out my Top 100 Artists.
User avatar
cheapthrills
Manager
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Postby Grybop » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Sweden, I thought I had replied, but...
Anyway, I think the beat from Young Folks is used throughout this song and for someone familiar with the original, it's really inescapable! Personally, I'm against its inclusion here, but obviously, that's just me.
User avatar
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive
 
Posts: 16603
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003

Postby Grybop » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Time to vote!

PM me your favourite songs, using this format:

[Name of country voting]
12 points ___________________(favourite country)
10 points ______________________
08 points ______________________
07 points ______________________
06 points ______________________
05 points ______________________
04 points ______________________
03 points ______________________
02 points ______________________
01 point _______________________(10th favourite country)
[11th fav
12th fav - LAST TWO NON-MANDATORY]


Deadline: March 28
User avatar
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive
 
Posts: 16603
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003

Postby Spiral » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:44 pm

leomedar wrote:(but I feel like a thief :lol: )
If you are following the rule, there is nothing to be ashamed about 8-)
User avatar
Spiral
Manager
 
Posts: 3660
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005

Postby ConstantinosV » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:33 pm

This month will be hard for me to vote.. eurovision songs are all over my hear already :P
ConstantinosV
Manager
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013

Return to Games