1. Loverboy (Remix)- 7/10 - I still think this song sounds like 2 different songs played at the same time. One of the weirdest songs ever created but I low key
2. Lead the Way- 10/10 - Easily one of the standouts. Great vocals and lyrics.
3. If We- 8/10 - One of my early faves on the album, and it still is.
4. Didn't Mean to Turn You On- 4/10 - There's so much going on in the song and it's annoyingly noisy
5. Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)- 8/10 - I've always liked it and she looks great on the video. One of my fave mv's from her.
6. All My Life- 8/10 - This wouldn't sound out of place on Music Box IMO if the vocals were recorded in '93. I really like it.
7. Reflections (Care Enough)- 7/10 I kinda like it, but pretty overrated.
8. Last Night A DJ Saved My Life- 6/10 - Fine, but nothing to write home about really.
9. Want You- 3/10 - I've always seen it as the only filler of the album. Never liked it.
10. Never Too Far- 10/10 - Classic Mariah.
11. Twister- 8/10 - Always loved the story behind it.
12. Loverboy- 7/10 Nothing very different from the remix. Should be the first track IMO.