Mariah Carey - It's Like That (ft. Fatman Scoop)

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Benjamin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:17 am

I came to have a party. Open up the Bacardi 8-)

Such a banger and a great comeback single. It's super catchy and still fresh after all these years.
Can't believe she worked with Fatman Scoop though. Random collaboration, but it somehow worked well.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 55000
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Guru » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:41 am

Benjamin wrote:I came to have a party. Open up the Bacardi 8-)

Such a banger and a great comeback single. It's super catchy and still fresh after all these years.
Can't believe she worked with Fatman Scoop though. Random collaboration, but it somehow worked well.
His screaming was was the in thing at the time :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 22627
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:50 am

A BANGER!!! It's really unfortunate that since then she's had only Migrate and Obsessed
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby BlueScorpion » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:13 pm

This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
User avatar
BlueScorpion
Superstar
 
Posts: 5072
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Portugal - Porto

Postby hellohello » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:26 pm

BlueScorpion wrote:This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
I feel the same way. This and "Obsessed" were the last good first singles she has done since.
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
User avatar
hellohello
Manager
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005
Location: Love On the Brain

Postby Gravity » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:14 am

Guru wrote:
Benjamin wrote:I came to have a party. Open up the Bacardi 8-)

Such a banger and a great comeback single. It's super catchy and still fresh after all these years.
Can't believe she worked with Fatman Scoop though. Random collaboration, but it somehow worked well.
His screaming was was the in thing at the time :lol:
So basically, Future before Future :lol:
User avatar
Gravity
Superstar
 
Posts: 6527
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Heartplace

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:16 am

Gravity wrote:
Guru wrote:
Benjamin wrote:I came to have a party. Open up the Bacardi 8-)

Such a banger and a great comeback single. It's super catchy and still fresh after all these years.
Can't believe she worked with Fatman Scoop though. Random collaboration, but it somehow worked well.
His screaming was was the in thing at the time :lol:
So basically, Future before Future :lol:
Past :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 55000
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Pawlu84 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:51 pm

hellohello wrote:
BlueScorpion wrote:This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
I feel the same way. This and "Obsessed" were the last good first singles she has done since.
#Beautiful and Oh Santa were ace.
Pawlu84
Manager
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011

Postby Thriller » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 pm

If Jade/Shanice had recorded this it might've sounded like this...

User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 67472
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby Benjamin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:05 pm

^ I love it!! 8-) :lol:
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 55000
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Wayne » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 pm

hellohello wrote:
BlueScorpion wrote:This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
I feel the same way. This and "Obsessed" were the last good first singles she has done since.
IMO, #Beautiful is her best lead single since the 90s.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 46871
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Postby spiritboy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:47 pm

It's her best single of the 2000's.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 20851
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Return to The Retro