Kelis - Blindfold Me (ft. Nas)

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby dgmrnb » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Blondini wrote:JUst saw this for the first time on MTV UK this morning as part of their playlist- awesome- great track, bizarre but sexy video. I hope this means it's an AA with Little Star.
There is no word on that but yeah I think 'Blindfold Me' wasn't released on the UK. Maybe the label decided to pick it up if MTV is playing it...
User avatar
dgmrnb
Manager
 
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004
Location: Spain

Postby Colin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:42 pm

dgmrnb wrote:
Blondini wrote:JUst saw this for the first time on MTV UK this morning as part of their playlist- awesome- great track, bizarre but sexy video. I hope this means it's an AA with Little Star.
There is no word on that but yeah I think 'Blindfold Me' wasn't released on the UK. Maybe the label decided to pick it up if MTV is playing it...
Hope so! Maybe it could give her another Top 5 then. :D
LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD
User avatar
Colin
In The Zone
 
Posts: 25700
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005
Location: On The Metro.

Postby urgay » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:41 pm

FINALLY GETTING A UK RELEASE :D :D :D
Been Added To The Release Schedule!
User avatar
urgay
Manager
 
Posts: 3392
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005
Location: england

Postby alxx » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:33 pm

I love this track!!
Hope it gets as much airplay as Lil Star because tbh it's better.
User avatar
alxx
Legend
 
Posts: 16924
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007
Location: London

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 pm

urgay wrote:FINALLY GETTING A UK RELEASE :D :D :D
Been Added To The Release Schedule!
That doesn't mean anything, unfortunately :(
User avatar
Frederic
Good Boy Gone Bad
 
Posts: 23999
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005
Location: Belgium

Postby urgay » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:16 pm

Frederic wrote:
urgay wrote:FINALLY GETTING A UK RELEASE :D :D :D
Been Added To The Release Schedule!
That doesn't mean anything, unfortunately :(
if it aint this as next single i dont think there will be one. shes very lazy when it comes to doing videos lately :lol:
User avatar
urgay
Manager
 
Posts: 3392
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005
Location: england

Postby foxygraandpa » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:49 pm

urgay wrote:
Frederic wrote:
urgay wrote:FINALLY GETTING A UK RELEASE :D :D :D
Been Added To The Release Schedule!
That doesn't mean anything, unfortunately :(
if it aint this as next single i dont think there will be one. shes very lazy when it comes to doing videos lately :lol:
She ain't gonna shoot another video is she? There's one already out.
foxygraandpa
Manager
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006

Postby urgay » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:09 pm

foxygraandpa wrote:
urgay wrote:
Frederic wrote:
urgay wrote:FINALLY GETTING A UK RELEASE :D :D :D
Been Added To The Release Schedule!
That doesn't mean anything, unfortunately :(
if it aint this as next single i dont think there will be one. shes very lazy when it comes to doing videos lately :lol:
She ain't gonna shoot another video is she? There's one already out.
lmao i meant there wont be another single if this isnt coz she is lazy and wont want to do a video for a diff song
User avatar
urgay
Manager
 
Posts: 3392
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005
Location: england

Postby topopMAC1 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Just saw the video for this on the MTV Lick summer special in the new videos section which also featured clips of Mario's "How Do I Breathe", Amerie's "Gotta Work" and others too...

Could it actually be coming out in the UK NOW?! :o
Last edited by topopMAC1 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
topopMAC1
Legend
 
Posts: 17605
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003
Location: Heartbreak Hotel

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 pm

^^ OOH! A little too late, but I hope she will release it. It could be a hot late summer smash :D
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60459
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby topopMAC1 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:04 pm

BanZai wrote:^^ OOH! A little too late, but I hope she will release it. It could be a hot late summer smash :D
I think it'd do well here! I wouldn't have thought it would come out here but there was DEFINITELY a clip of the video in the new videos section... can't see anything about it being released anywhere though!

How bizarre!
User avatar
topopMAC1
Legend
 
Posts: 17605
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003
Location: Heartbreak Hotel

Postby urgay » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:49 pm

will go check ultimate kelis for any info now.
really hope this is finally getting released
...
User avatar
urgay
Manager
 
Posts: 3392
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005
Location: england

Postby Jark » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 am

I'm alone in hoping not. Its a great album track but not a single at all - UK radio would not play it and it could ruin her rep in the UK.
User avatar
Jark
Superstar
 
Posts: 7469
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007

Postby Colin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:32 am

Wow, that certainly is a suprise.

It would be nice to see this hit Top 20 even if the release was slow.
LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD
User avatar
Colin
In The Zone
 
Posts: 25700
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005
Location: On The Metro.

Postby Rock_Steady » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 pm

Plus Nicole has got her song coming out which sounds similar, so it might do well at all.
Rock_Steady
Manager
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006

Postby MO_FAN95 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Why this didn't do good on the charts idk. I know the song is about sex but the beat makes me wanna beat somebody's ass.....
#CreoleNation #TheTakeOver #FORMATION
User avatar
MO_FAN95
Manager
 
Posts: 4086
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011

Postby intosoul » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:59 pm

Hot song and video.
Nas is on fire.
User avatar
intosoul
Superstar
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014
Location: Yoncé Land

Postby MrRager » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:42 pm

I forgot about this. Glad it got bumped. I loved it in 2006! :cry:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby MO_FAN95 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:45 pm

MrRager wrote:I forgot about this. Glad it got bumped. I loved it in 2006! :cry:
This was and still is a certified bop. 8-)
#CreoleNation #TheTakeOver #FORMATION
User avatar
MO_FAN95
Manager
 
Posts: 4086
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011

Postby Erotica » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Hot song :)
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 15445
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 pm

MO_FAN95 wrote:
MrRager wrote:I forgot about this. Glad it got bumped. I loved it in 2006! :cry:
This was and still is a certified bop. 8-)
Listening to this now. 8-)
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
User avatar
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009
Location: U.S.

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:58 am

Bitch a throwback. This was a bop.
'SCAPE
User avatar
ThaInfo1
Legend
 
Posts: 21825
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006
Location: Wherever your fine daddy is at.

Postby hellohello » Fri May 19, 2017 6:31 pm

This is the original "Not Myself Tonight". Xtina was late to the party.
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
User avatar
hellohello
Manager
 
Posts: 4728
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005
Location: Love On the Brain

Postby LongingHeart » Fri May 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Blindfold Me >>>> Whatevef You Like > Ring The Alarm
User avatar
LongingHeart
Manager
 
Posts: 3349
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby DOSSOME » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 pm

LongingHeart wrote:Blindfold Me >>>> Whatevef You Like > Ring The Alarm
+1
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 11029
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Return to The Retro