Kelly Rowland - Like This (ft. Eve)

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Aurelia » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:43 pm

Per Toya's World (which got it from Kelly's official record label, Sony BMG.....), Kelly's first single has been changed to "Like This" ft. Eve. I really liked Eve's performance on "Gotsta Go" and I hope "Like This" is equally hot!
Aurelia
Manager
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006

Postby SholasBoy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:44 pm

Aurelia wrote:Per Toya's World (which got it from Kelly's official record label, Sony BMG.....), Kelly's first single has been changed to "Like This" ft. Eve. I really liked Eve's performance on "Gotsta Go" and I hope "Like This" is equally hot!
I thought it was Da Brat on Gotsta Go?
User avatar
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher
 
Posts: 38547
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2002
Location: Leeds

Postby Aurelia » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:48 pm

SholasBoy wrote:
Aurelia wrote:Per Toya's World (which got it from Kelly's official record label, Sony BMG.....), Kelly's first single has been changed to "Like This" ft. Eve. I really liked Eve's performance on "Gotsta Go" and I hope "Like This" is equally hot!
I thought it was Da Brat on Gotsta Go?
I think there's a version featuring both Da Brat and Eve....I like two rappers on one song. :lol:
Aurelia
Manager
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006

Postby Upgrade_U » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:49 pm

Yeah this is supposed to be the new single. I hope they didn't recycle Eve's rap onto this song! Cause her rap on Gotsta Go was crap and completey out of tune! Da Brat was amazing though 8-)

Anyway, can't wait!
The world's not big enough for you to hide for long
Upgrade_U
Groupie
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007

Postby amsterdamned » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:00 pm

:D :D
User avatar
amsterdamned
Superstar
 
Posts: 5317
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004
Location: iNside.The.beyHive

Postby urgay » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:13 pm

doubt it will but i hope it leaks soon :D
User avatar
urgay
Manager
 
Posts: 3392
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005
Location: england

Postby dereon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:19 am

:x It Must Leak Now !!
User avatar
dereon
Legend
 
Posts: 16490
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006
Location: In a grown ass world...

Postby cman143 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:12 pm

Sounds HOTT

By The Way When does the album get released
cman143
Roadie
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006

Postby MrIceCreamMan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:10 pm

It appears this is 'Whoop' or 'Bump Like This' with the official title. The little clip that we heard a few months back sounded promising.
User avatar
MrIceCreamMan
Manager
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005

Postby imissu_aaliyah » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:38 pm

She needs to make up her damn mind. about her album and her singles. I hope her personal life is not half as confusing as shes making her music/release dates.
WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC
User avatar
imissu_aaliyah
Manager
 
Posts: 4601
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004
Location: RIGHT HERE (The Boogie Down)

Postby amsterdamned » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:41 pm

if im not mistaking a single was never confirmed b4.
and whoops (bump like this) is the only song that was named the potential single by official sources.

Im glad they added eve on :D
and my heart just melts
Ice Cream Truck
User avatar
amsterdamned
Superstar
 
Posts: 5317
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004
Location: iNside.The.beyHive

Postby bkh » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:33 pm

I'll be excited to here this! I love Eve! :D
User avatar
bkh
Manager
 
Posts: 2598
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006
Location: UK

Postby funkingr8 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:21 pm

imissu_aaliyah wrote:She needs to make up her damn mind. about her album and her singles. I hope her personal life is not half as confusing as shes making her music/release dates.
She'll have no say on what songs are released, it will be all down to the record label as usual!
User avatar
funkingr8
Roadie
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004
Location: Oxford, UK

Postby MrIceCreamMan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:49 pm

I think they decide together. Meeting of the Minds.
User avatar
MrIceCreamMan
Manager
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005

Postby Aurelia » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:56 pm

MrIceCreamMan wrote:It appears this is 'Whoop' or 'Bump Like This' with the official title. The little clip that we heard a few months back sounded promising.
How do you know that it's that song? It hasn't been confirmed anywhere nor has the song leaked. :lol:
Aurelia
Manager
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006

Postby cman143 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:20 am

Kelly Rowland Looking good at The GRAMMY'S


Image
Image

Thanks to kellyrowlandweb.com
cman143
Roadie
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006

Postby t_dot » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:51 am

Shes lookin good, now her single needs to leak!!!! :lol:
You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.
User avatar
t_dot
Superstar
 
Posts: 8719
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006
Location: Canada

Postby MrIceCreamMan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:01 am

Aurelia wrote:
MrIceCreamMan wrote:It appears this is 'Whoop' or 'Bump Like This' with the official title. The little clip that we heard a few months back sounded promising.
How do you know that it's that song? It hasn't been confirmed anywhere nor has the song leaked. :lol:
I didn't say I knew. :) I'm just assuming.
User avatar
MrIceCreamMan
Manager
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005

Postby Darsell » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:24 am

just heard it in full... it's HOT and Eve kills it too... KELLY'S BACK!!!
User avatar
Darsell
Manager
 
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006
Location: Berlin

Postby jcp234psu » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 am

WHERE?!!!
Kelly Rowland, Chilli and Brandy in 07! I'm waiting for you too Tweet!
jcp234psu
Roadie
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006
Location: Washington, DC

Postby La_Trell » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 am

ITS LEAKED Y'ALL..... DC3FOREVER GOT IT!
La_Trell
Groupie
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005

Postby cman143 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:30 am

Can S/O PLZZZZ upload the link so we all can hear it PLZZ Send it
cman143
Roadie
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006

Postby t_dot » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:25 am

You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.
User avatar
t_dot
Superstar
 
Posts: 8719
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006
Location: Canada

Postby amsterdamned » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:17 am

its HOTTTTTTTTTT

maybe kelly will get the hit that Upgrade you could've been.
and my heart just melts
Ice Cream Truck
User avatar
amsterdamned
Superstar
 
Posts: 5317
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004
Location: iNside.The.beyHive

Postby MrIceCreamMan » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:30 am

I love Kelly! This is the hotness. I wish she would've kept the 'Whoop (Bump Like This)' title. It really grabbed your attention, but the track is on point. Eve did her thing as usual. (I miss her show. :() She's really talented.

I can't wait for the video. Thank you for the link.
User avatar
MrIceCreamMan
Manager
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005

Return to The Retro