Rihanna - Rated R

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby MrDiva » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:05 pm

It's a really **** good album
MrDiva
Legend
 
Posts: 10155
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby nas » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Can you actually buy the explicit version of this album on CD? There is a digital version but I can't see a CD anywhere.
User avatar
nas
Manager
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004

Postby MrDiva » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:26 am

nas wrote:Can you actually buy the explicit version of this album on CD? There is a digital version but I can't see a CD anywhere.
At least in Europe you can
MrDiva
Legend
 
Posts: 10155
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby MrDiva » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:28 am

I’m kinda disappointed that Cold Case Love on the Vinyl of Rated R Doenst have the full beat box outro
It really makes the song super special (yet super song...)
I for me it’s a bit anti climatic when I listen to the album on vinyl and CCL comes on and there’s none of the outro. I think it adds to the overall atmosphere
MrDiva
Legend
 
Posts: 10155
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby Jesper » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:10 pm

MrDiva wrote:I’m kinda disappointed that Cold Case Love on the Vinyl of Rated R Doenst have the full beat box outro
It really makes the song super special (yet super song...)
I for me it’s a bit anti climatic when I listen to the album on vinyl and CCL comes on and there’s none of the outro. I think it adds to the overall atmosphere
Wait that outro is missing? :o I have yet to play my vinyl of RR but damn that's a shame
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24347
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby MrDiva » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Jesper wrote:
MrDiva wrote:I’m kinda disappointed that Cold Case Love on the Vinyl of Rated R Doenst have the full beat box outro
It really makes the song super special (yet super song...)
I for me it’s a bit anti climatic when I listen to the album on vinyl and CCL comes on and there’s none of the outro. I think it adds to the overall atmosphere
Wait that outro is missing? :o I have yet to play my vinyl of RR but damn that's a shame
I miss it each and every time

Make sure to play the album on vinyl tho

Moody lights, a nice whiskey sour or other Longdrink of choice, Rated R playing... you on your chaise longue

Life
MrDiva
Legend
 
Posts: 10155
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Return to The Retro