Rebecca Black - Friday

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Goldmoney » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Goldmoney wrote:U kno wut it iz :cry:
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 18980
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: Ratchet Street

Postby heppolo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Did it chart anywhere?
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 19766
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:56 pm

heppolo wrote:Did it chart anywhere?
Top 60 in the US and UK, Ireland and NZ :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby mattsky » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:12 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
heppolo wrote:Did it chart anywhere?
Top 60 in the US and UK, Ireland and NZ :lol:
With the new chart rules it would have been a top 5 hit :D :D :D :D
Haven't been early since '88
User avatar
mattsky
Superstar
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Location: Khia's hood

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Gone but not forgotten.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:25 pm

mattsky wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
heppolo wrote:Did it chart anywhere?
Top 60 in the US and UK, Ireland and NZ :lol:
With the new chart rules it would have been a top 5 hit :D :D :D :D
Yes it was a huge viral video on youtube, it would've def been something like top 5 :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby NothingFails » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:45 pm

All time classic. To think, with SPS this would've been #1 for months :)
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44279
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby biscuits » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:42 pm

I miss these days
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 45607
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby DnBLover » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:58 pm

This kind of deserved #1 tbh
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 13638
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT

Postby Guru » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:18 am

DnBLover wrote:This kind of deserved #1 tbh
biscuits wrote:I miss these days
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 24191
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby Goldmoney » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:44 am

Goldmoney wrote:
Goldmoney wrote:U kno wut it iz :cry:
User avatar
Goldmoney
Legend
 
Posts: 18980
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009
Location: Ratchet Street

Postby NothingFails » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:47 am

7 years and still no album :(

She could've sold more albums than Adele in 2011
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44279
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby heppolo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:03 am

NothingFails wrote:
She could've sold more albums than Adele in 2011
:lol: twice as much
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 19766
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 am

Adull wishes she was as entertaining as Godecca.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby grooveboy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Guru wrote:
DnBLover wrote:This kind of deserved #1 tbh
biscuits wrote:I miss these days
Ah yes...when ReRe and Shardinay were battling for a Queen Of Po(o)p title! Only 2011 kidz will remember :(
User avatar
grooveboy
Superstar
 
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005
Location: Somewhere I DON'T belong

Postby biscuits » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 am

I can’t believe I was briefly Team Rebecca. That Friday hype got us all.

But Shardz came back with ‘Move From My Door’.

UKMIX 2018 doesn’t understand.
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 45607
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby mattsky » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Yeah I miss the good old days
Haven't been early since '88
User avatar
mattsky
Superstar
 
Posts: 8711
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Location: Khia's hood

Postby NothingFails » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:47 pm

I still without irony can say I prefer it to anything Bieber's ever recorded. It was stupid, silly and juvenile but at least it never tried to pretend it was anything more than what it was.
NothingFails
Legend
 
Posts: 44279
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004

Postby heppolo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:52 am

NothingFails wrote:I still without irony can say I prefer it to anything Bieber's ever recorded. It was stupid, silly and juvenile but at least it never tried to pretend it was anything more than what it was.
Rebecca was the one person in the whole world destined for an occasional San Marino Eurovision performance.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 19766
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Return to The Retro