Meteorite
7%
Camouflage
4%
Money ft. Fabolous
3%
One More Try
1%
Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can't Give Up Now)
1%
It's A Wrap ft. Mary J. Blige
1%
Betcha Gon Know ft. R. Kelly
1%
The Art Of Letting Go
2%

Total votes : 104

Postby musedeva » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 pm

SWEET JESUS!! I just read this!!

W T F !!! she's saying she's "sexually harrassed" cuz MC was naked around her??? WTF...what she's saying cuz MC was dressing or just hanging out...that she was "being" actively harrassed???

THAT IS F-ED up!!! there's comments up on that IG feed of someone backing S-Ah that she had to wake up meems all the time "get her out of bed"
is THAT what she's talking bout?

they better DEMAND she retract and clarify that statement cuz that is just about as low as it could go

AND WHAT ABOUT the "substance" of it all...???????????????

I say this whole thing STARTED with the Hairdresser bust

where's she at with all those charges??

bm08 wrote:Mariah's team has responded:

A rep for Carey told Page Six, “If this frivolous and baseless claim is filed, we will defend against it vigorously and successfully.”
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/16/mariah-c ... iolations/
musedeva
Manager

Postby musedeva » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:06 pm

yeah...but we all know/believe MC has the Mary Poppins thing goin.....I think MC flirts but I jsut don't think she would be messing around indiscriminately on overdrive

but who knows....what do we know

woabritney wrote:Also, nudity and sexual promiscuity are known to be symptoms of bipolar disorder, so this is beyond low for Stella to be making accusations like this public. Even if they are true, only a deplorable snake would use something like this for their own benefit.

May the witch burn...
musedeva
Manager

Postby UKLamb_1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm

bm08 wrote:Just as I said in my previous post...

TMZ: EX-MGR. CLAIMS SEXUAL HARASSMENT... Singer's ALWAYS Naked!

Mariah Carey's former manager claims she was repeatedly sexually harassed by the singer, because Mariah was constantly naked in front of her ... TMZ has learned, but Mariah calls the allegation "baseless."

We broke the story ... Stella Stolper filed docs putting Carey's team on notice a lawsuit is coming, and now we know what's behind it all. We're told Stella is claiming Mariah rarely wore clothes around her, and was not only naked ... but did sexual things in Stella's presence.

We're told Stella will also allege Mariah has a substance abuse problem, and fails to take her meds for bipolar disorder. Just last week, Mariah revealed she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2001 ... but Stella's claiming that's just a small part of her problems.

Further, Stella will claim she was unfairly fired in the middle of her 3-year contract, and is still due a ton of cash. She's giving Mariah an opportunity to make things right, before the lawsuit is filed.

A rep for Mariah tells us, "If this frivolous and baseless claim is filed, we will defend against it vigorously and successfully."
This is disgusting.

I can't believe this is what it has come to. The fact she is bringing this all up and painting Mariah as unhinged - just as she's revealed her bipolar. She's vile and I hope Mariah's team shuts this all down quick.

I hope there's new music coming real soon so we can all move on, Stella's 5 minutes of fame was over ages ago.
“Mariah also dumped her longtime assistant Louise by shoving her out of a car in downtown Manhattan.”
UKLamb_1
Manager

Postby Hoodriah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Remember the MW scene where Mishkrat tried to persuade her to wear this ensemble, Mariah said repeatly no but the little c.nt gave zero f.cks or when she posted the panty pic withour her permission. They already worked for these sexual harassment accusations.
Somebody's doing the wrong note.
Hoodriah
Personal Assistant

Postby banksy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Hoodriah wrote:
heartlocked wrote:Worst mistake Mariah has made in her life was hiring that woman :evil:
True:
Her Top 3 Biggest Mistakes are
1. Hiring Stella
2. Losing the Underneath the Stars MV
3. Not romancing with 2Pac
2Pac set a girl up to be gang-raped in his hotel room, and did nothing to help her when it was happening, so no, Mariah is safely on the right side of history with that.
banksy
Manager

Postby SoSoMariah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Hoodriah wrote:Remember the MW scene where Mishkrat tried to persuade her to wear this ensemble, Mariah said repeatly no but the little c.nt gave zero f.cks or when she posted the panty pic withour her permission. They already worked for these sexual harassment accusations.
Exactly!!
SoSoMariah
Groupie

Postby Justin6148 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 pm

crybaby26 wrote:
crybaby26 wrote:
HerSweetLullaby wrote:This recent pic is particularly STUNNING

Yassssss!!!!! She looks absolutely beautiful and so young. My Queen forever
Shaka can you please make this photo an avi for me, PLEASE!!!!! Her face>>>>>>>>
Fat face, stump legs. Botched cheeks, creativity flown, shot voice
@EROTICALAMB

"Realize Your Dreams"
Justin6148
Groupie

Postby Hoodriah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 pm

banksy wrote:
Hoodriah wrote:
heartlocked wrote:Worst mistake Mariah has made in her life was hiring that woman :evil:
True:
1. Hiring Stella
2Pac set a girl up to be gang-raped in his hotel room, and did nothing to help her when it was happening, so no, Mariah is safely on the right side of history with that.
I'm not gonna comment on that unproven bulllshit cause this here is about Queen Mariah. But let me tell you something just as little as he was guilty, so is Mariah.
Somebody's doing the wrong note.
Hoodriah
Personal Assistant

Postby TwistedFantasy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Justin6148 wrote:
crybaby26 wrote:
crybaby26 wrote:
HerSweetLullaby wrote:This recent pic is particularly STUNNING

Yassssss!!!!! She looks absolutely beautiful and so young. My Queen forever
Shaka can you please make this photo an avi for me, PLEASE!!!!! Her face>>>>>>>>
Fat face, stump legs. Botched cheeks, creativity flown, shot voice
Girl it’s better for you to go back to sucking the d*ck of the relic you’re dating so that your mouth will remain shut. Thank you very much.
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby EAI » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm

^^ Right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine dating a man more than twice your age and talking shit.
F*ck off and lose my number.
EAI
Superstar

Postby TwistedFantasy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Money hungry? Sounds like deja vu...
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby gunman6 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 pm

So glad that Nicki Minaj's new single is flopping hard.

#byegirl
"Be safe, be honest, be careful" - Morgan Carey
gunman6
Manager

Postby delapuerta » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Let Nicki out of this topic
delapuerta
Manager

Postby AlmostHeaven » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Wow, just finished my three year internet sabbatical and someone has been using my account to support some nefarious clown hooker. YIKES.

feelfreetodragmeeailmao
AlmostHeaven
Personal Assistant

Postby EAI » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:31 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BhpJPM6lO3p/

All the comments supporting Mariah.
EAI
Superstar

Postby EAI » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

AlmostHeaven wrote:Wow, just finished my three year internet sabbatical and someone has been using my account to support some nefarious clown hooker. YIKES.

feelfreetodragmeeailmao
Bitch you owe me a f*cking apology you rat. :lol:
EAI
Superstar

Postby banksy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:45 pm

EAI wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BhpJPM6lO3p/

All the comments supporting Mariah.
I'm thinking that the money she made and stole while working for Mariah is drying up soon. Stella doesn't have a job, and no big celebrity will hire her. It's curious that there's no mention of the cosmetics company they were planning to open.
banksy
Manager

Postby banksy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Hoodriah wrote:
banksy wrote:
Hoodriah wrote:
True:
1. Hiring Stella
I'm not gonna comment on that unproven bulllshit cause this here is about Queen Mariah. But let me tell you something just as little as he was guilty, so is Mariah.
Oh, he did it. He participated. He served time for it.

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.45887/titl ... 22-apology
banksy
Manager

Postby skywalker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:50 pm

gunman6 wrote:Image
So glad that Nicki Minaj's new single is flopping hard.

#byegirl
I love Chun-Li
“MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby hotMCfan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Can we talk how topnotch the production of For the Record. It could have easily been a #1 hit after Migrate.
hotMCfan
Superstar

Postby bm08 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 pm

The Blast: Mariah Carey Is a ‘Train Wreck Who Is ‘Addicted to Alcohol, Prescription Pills’ … Says Ex-Manager’s Lawyer

The lawyer for Mariah Carey‘s ex-manager claims the songstress is a “train wreck” who is “addicted to alcohol, prescription pills, and marijuana” and owes her former manager millions of dollars.

As The Blast previously reported, Stella Bulochnikov filed documents in New York ahead of a possible lawsuit against Mariah Carey. The docs were filed by feared New York litigators, Martin P. Russo and Marlen Kruzhkov.

In addition, Stella hired high-powered lawyers Pierce O’Donnell and Bert Fields, who have worked with A-list clientele throughout their careers.

“Filing in New York was a shot across the bow to Mariah,” O’Donnell tells The Blast, adding that Mariah fired Stella without cause while she was under contract.

O’Donnell, who describes Mariah as “a train wreck,” says Stella is owed millions of dollars in unpaid commissions and claims Stella was also a 50/50 partner in a production company with over a dozen projects in the works that are worth over 100 million dollars.

If Mariah does not settle, O’Donnell says he will move forward with a “blockbuster exposé lawsuit” that will include several sordid details.

To begin with, O’Donnell claims Mariah’s big reveal to PEOPLE that she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2001 is “a big lie.” O’Donnell says that while the diagnosis was true, “the reason that she is in the position she is in now is she refused to take her medication.”

“She is addicted to alcohol, prescription pills, and marijuana,” he adds.

O’Donnell points to Mariah’s infamous New Year’s Eve meltdown — where she blamed her disastrous performance on equipment malfunction. The truth, he says, was that Mariah was “stoned out of her mind” and could barely get up onto the stage.

“Stella pled with Mariah to get sober and she refused. Stella then became her constant guardian and protector,” O’Donnell says.

As The Blast first reported, Carey was sued earlier this year for bailing on a pair of shows she was supposed to perform in South America in 2016. Carey had claimed the shows were canceled because of problems with the promoters, but our sources say that Mariah was “in no shape to perform” and was in a terrible manic state.

O’Donnell says that Stella was responsible for Mariah’s recent career revitalization and says, “What did she get in return for her success as a manager and protector? Being summarily discharged.”

He adds, “This injustice will NOT go without sanctions.”

A rep for Mariah tells The Blast, “If this frivolous and baseless claim is filed, we will defend against it vigorously and successfully.”
bm08
Moderator - Mariah Carey Topic

Postby EAI » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Last edited by EAI on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EAI
Superstar

Postby onesup » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Of cooouuuurse. Shes revealing old news. I hold Mariah accountable though I truly hope Stella gets the negative karma that she deserves.
onesup
Manager

Postby darnellabc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 pm

LMFAO! Don’t incriminate yourself! Keep it on the low :D
Last edited by darnellabc on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I AM A GOD!
darnellabc
Personal Assistant

Postby darnellabc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 pm

This bitch wants 100 million dollars?! I can’t breathe! Stella should go back to comedy cause she’s got jokes!
I AM A GOD!
darnellabc
Personal Assistant

Return to General Artists Discussion