12%
Stay Long Love You
5%
Portrait
6%

Total votes : 84

Postby mc4tw » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Shaka wrote:
Kieran97 wrote:What about that Blackpool event?
It's on the list.
The first from the Internacional Shows.

Mariah Carey International Shows
AUG 24 London - Livewire Festival
Blackpool is NOTHING like and not at all near London. I know it still says London on Mariah’s Site. I just hope she knows it’s not London herself and is prepared for what Blackpool is going to show her!
Meteorite-ite-ite!
mc4tw
Roadie

Postby NorthernMonkey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL If mariah and her team are not prepared for Blackpool MAJOR lols
To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby andy001 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Haha Blackpool is far far from London, it’s up North, London is way down south. It’s above whales and probably closer to Scotland than London. Bless Americans :p
Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904
andy001
Superstar

Postby andy001 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41 pm

NorthernMonkey wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL If mariah and her team are not prepared for Blackpool MAJOR lols
Mariah will love the pleasure beach though! (Theme Park as I appreciate pleasure beach sounds rude)
Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904
andy001
Superstar

Postby Shaka » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:01 pm

LMAOOOOOO

someone tweet Mariah about it! :lol:
Shaka
Legend

Postby skywalker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Shaka wrote:LMAOOOOOO

someone tweet Mariah about it! :lol:
Don’t! We don’t want another cancellation :lol:
“MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby dhenapie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 pm

stevyy wrote:on atrl that one celine fan was mocking mariah and calling her a fad... and now she has sold out two of her shows in asia... pre-ticket-sale. lol.

i wonder why it is that the madonna and céline people laugh at artists who can only sell 10k tickets per venue. In all seriousness is that a bad number?

why are the céline people attacking mariah all the time this year?

is mariah carey an inferior artist when she only sells arenas?

and why is it that madonna nation says mariah's children should die? and she as well? i don't understand that.
I'll answer this one with a question as well. Does it really bother you that much? This type of stanning belongs in the 90's. Welcome to 2018!

What I don't understand is this- why do you always feel the need to cry for help in this thread when some fans attack Mariah in another forum? AFAIK, Mariah is pretty well respected in Celine and Madonna's thread in this very forum. And this is coming from an admin/mod, eh? For what? To create yet another unnecessary drama/fan wars?

This is UKMix last time I checked. Not atrl for crying out loud. What happens there should stay there.
♕♕♕
dhenapie
Manager

Postby Kieran97 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Her tone is very unique and the way it changes with each album. It like having a different singer for each album lol. Seriously though listen to that belt in the first clip! “I’m leaving ALL behind”. No other singer sounds like that!

Kieran97
Groupie

Postby Kieran97 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:05 pm

NorthernMonkey wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL If mariah and her team are not prepared for Blackpool MAJOR lols
Hahaha :lol:
Kieran97
Groupie

Postby Kieran97 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Mariah will love the pleasure beach though! (Theme Park as I appreciate pleasure beach sounds rude)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kieran97
Groupie

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 pm

dhenapie wrote:
stevyy wrote:on atrl that one celine fan was mocking mariah and calling her a fad... and now she has sold out two of her shows in asia... pre-ticket-sale. lol.

i wonder why it is that the madonna and céline people laugh at artists who can only sell 10k tickets per venue. In all seriousness is that a bad number?

and why is it that madonna nation says mariah's children should die? and she as well? i don't understand that.
I'll answer this one with a question as well. Does it really bother you that much? This type of stanning belongs in the 90's. Welcome to 2018!

What I don't understand is this- why do you always feel the need to cry for help in this thread when some fans attack Mariah in another forum? AFAIK, Mariah is pretty well respected in Celine and Madonna's thread in this very forum. And this is coming from an admin/mod, eh? For what? To create yet another unnecessary drama/fan wars?

This is UKMix last time I checked. Not atrl for crying out loud. What happens there should stay there.
All of bold is completely unnecessary. We talk everything Mariah related here. It doesn't matter where from and we speak it with respectfulness to other artists too. Stevyy is highly respected and there is nothing wrong with what he asked. He was neither 1) being rude 2)bashing Celine 3)bashing Madonna or 4)sparking argument. He was asking legit questions pertaining to Mariah. That's what we do here. I understand you are a Celine fan but don't disrespect that.
I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!
taustin13
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Kieran97 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is too funny. I wonder if we will see a small glimpse of Thugriah. The mood environment will be ripe from what I heard. :lol: :lol:
taustin13
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Kieran97 wrote:
Hahaha :lol:
:o :lol: :lol:
taustin13
Manager

Postby himc15 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 am

@Taustin showed up and did that
himc15
Legend

Postby Kaloki » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 am

Not going to lie, I think Blackpool is going to be a mess haha :lol:

Better not just be the SSFT set list, it's an outdoor concert at a beach/theme park so needs some energy and more uptempos! Emotions, Dreamlover, Fantasy, Heartbreaker, ILT, TMB, ITC, plus a medley of other uptempos please!

Ballads can be VOL, IBT, My All, Hero, WBT, Without You.

The MIH bridge or the Vegas TGIFY would be cool for a vocal moment

No OSD or WYB please, and I swear if she does TALAMN I'm walking out - might have been number 1 here but nobody remembers it at all. Literally all down to Westlife's popularity with middle aged women at the time :roll:
Kaloki
Manager

Postby jeremimi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 am

Some funky Jamaican flavor to enjoy as the summer begins
I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!
jeremimi
Roadie

Postby Brad » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 am

The wait for a new album is becoming long. I miss her.
Brad
Winter Is Coming

Postby gunman6 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:34 am

There are some Madonna stans here in S.Korea (not many) but one of them is a power blogger so every post he writes earns thousands of hits.
The evil person who has an impact to the general public hates Mariah like crazy... consistently and maliciously posting about her weaknesses and gossips to ruin her image...
In his blog Mariah haters are gathering and slandering her. I hate Madonna because of her disgusting fans...
But funny thing about Madonna is that she is the most hated foreign celebrity in S.Korea :lol:
"Be safe, be honest, be careful" - Morgan Carey
gunman6
Manager

Postby hawk25 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 am

Because the are pressed. Some Madonna stans swear they never start flamewars first, but that is a lie. The jlo and Aguilera stans also try it. Saying mimi is no even good for a throwback. As if those women were Saying today, lol. Mariah outsold them both combined.
hawk25
Personal Assistant

Postby TheRealest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 am

Brad wrote:The wait for a new album is becoming long. I miss her.
TheRealest
The Queen

Postby allygdale » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 am

I love "I Don't"

Sorry I'm not sorry!
#CAUTION
allygdale
Superstar

Postby carloandrew » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:24 am

dhenapie wrote:

Bother us yes. Like u said it's 2018 yet we still have those kinds of people.

And i really think he was asking a legitimate question
Oprah Winfrey whole segment, for real.
20/20 Barbara Walters, for real
60 Minutes, for real.
carloandrew
Manager

Postby EAI » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 am

I know the Celine stan that y’all are describing. They joined here and were on twitter as Celinehit and is now ChartsCeline on twitter. Mariah has him pressedT. Just ignore him, I know it’s difficylt but he’s literally a troll and ex-fan.
F*ck off and lose my number.
EAI
Superstar

Postby exfactor003 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 am

stevyy wrote:why are the céline people attacking mariah all the time this year?
better question is why are you asking this as if you don’t constantly take shots at other female artists on ATRL?
exfactor003
Roadie

Postby bm08 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:45 am

Lamhe wrote:I'm sure she will add some China dates too. There's gap in between Asian shows.
I'm seeing fans talking about Oct 22 in Shenzhen? Do you know more?

Curious to see if she'll add Bangkok.

I would be really shocked if Sony lets this tour and residency go ahead without something on shelves, whether that's new catalog repackaging, a new single or a new album.

All previous times we've gotten new music since she's signed to Sony has been linked to other major projects.
Last edited by bm08 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
bm08
Moderator - Mariah Carey Topic

Return to General Artists Discussion