Mariah Carey

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin, bm08

Postby allygdale » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm

TwistedFantasy wrote:I wish we had a proper view of this dress, it looks so chic. I'm so here for it.

I still don't like the wig but this ensemble is gorgeous! She is always striking in those 14k lighter gold tones, especially the ones that lean more white than yellow, and the burnt rose gold

Mariah is definitely a gold girl, silver clashes with the gorgeous yellow undertones in her skin that the golds accentuate

My other favorite colors on her are clear reds and sage greens, she also slays the light navy and white combo
I AM FREE.
allygdale
Superstar

Postby bluemusique21 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Late to the discussion but it's disappointing she lipped ISB, i would like yo see her perform Never Forget You, or I Am Free she's never sung those and I know she can nail that even in her current vocal state.
She should switch out TMB with Angels Cry and Obsessed.
bluemusique21
Roadie

Postby banksy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

allygdale wrote:
TwistedFantasy wrote:I wish we had a proper view of this dress, it looks so chic. I'm so here for it.

I still don't like the wig but this ensemble is gorgeous! She is always striking in those 14k lighter gold tones, especially the ones that lean more white than yellow, and the burnt rose gold

Mariah is definitely a gold girl, silver clashes with the gorgeous yellow undertones in her skin that the golds accentuate

My other favorite colors on her are clear reds and sage greens, she also slays the light navy and white combo
Silver is neutral, though. It can’t clash. Also, Mariah looks amazing in it.

[img]fast.celebrityphoto.com/img/MariahCarey011303-G1324.JPG[/img]
banksy
Personal Assistant

Postby allygdale » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 pm

EAI wrote:I did what I needed to do.
Spoiler:

I suggest everyone do the same
Damn Eli if you're going to do it like that you could have said "Melt Away" :lol:

People are saying it saved millions of untold lives #soihear #letthemknow

I wonder if "Mine Again" is next, ain't a note of that going to be live :lol:
I AM FREE.
allygdale
Superstar

Postby EAI » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm

^ Ok but lipping mine again is far less insulting :lol:

I was trying to be realistic by suggesting she bring back CTTA cause while I’d die if she sang melt away, I was actually enjoying her live renditions of CTTA
F*ck off and lose my number.
EAI
Superstar

Postby himc15 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:03 pm

its 1 song, she needs to rest her voice, you all making it seem like its something soooooo bad for only 1 song,c'mon, she is human and im sure maybe she was testing the water to see if next time she could go for it
+ people who were there seem to love it, so stop feeding trolls
himc15
Legend

Postby hawk25 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Changeing the subject for a moment. Can somebody with an ATRL account tell me why that bitch that is using the username taustin13 in atrl is not banned from the Mariah section on atrl or banned of the forum after so many trolling threads and his shitty attitude?.
hawk25
Personal Assistant

Postby himc15 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm

hawk25 wrote:Changeing the subject for a moment. Can somebody with an ATRL account tell me why that bitch that is using the username taustin13 in atrl is not banned from the Mariah section on atrl or banned of the forum after so many trolling threads and his shitty attitude?.
himc15
Legend

Postby firefly_86 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:00 pm

^^^the best thing about that dress is it's actually a flattering fit rather than 2 sizes too small. It's amazing how gorgeous she looks with her boobs covered
firefly_86
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:43 pm

himc15 wrote:
hawk25 wrote:Changeing the subject for a moment. Can somebody with an ATRL account tell me why that bitch that is using the username taustin13 in atrl is not banned from the Mariah section on atrl or banned of the forum after so many trolling threads and his shitty attitude?.
I am not the same person. I am the original taustin13. The original has always been here on UKMIX forum. I wish I could change my username.
No stress, no fights
I'm leavin' it all behind
No tears, no time to cry
Just makin' the most of life
taustin13
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 pm

allygdale wrote:

I love everything about this dress. Mariah looks fantastic in gold, yellow, red, black, and pink. Yeah. ... that wig is :-|
No stress, no fights
No tears, no time to cry
taustin13
Manager

Postby hawk25 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 pm

taustin13 wrote:
himc15 wrote:
I am not the same person. I am the original taustin13. The original has always been here on UKMIX forum. I wish I could change my username.
I know. But i'm asking why that bitch is not banned from atrl. At least from the Mariah section. That bitch is always trying to discredit Mariah's entire career. He is vile and full of hatred.
hawk25
Personal Assistant

Postby taustin13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 am

^Yeah. I don't know if they moderate regularly and I don't use it. I am not of fan of their website design. However, something should be done with the thief.
No stress, no fights
No tears, no time to cry
taustin13
Manager

Postby Marioh131 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 am

I’m at the Lauryn Hill concert right now and Busta is opening for her. He literally cut out Mariah’s voice from every chorus and then sang over her solo :(... not cute... not sure how to upload videos but I have footage
Marioh131
Groupie

Postby BlueScorpion » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 am

I always find so annoying when people come over this thread debating of other forums. :roll:

Sorry :lol:
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby hawk25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:08 am

taustin13 wrote:^Yeah. I don't know if they moderate regularly and I don't use it. I am not of fan of their website design. However, something should be done with the thief.
You have an account there?. Maybe the mods can do something since he stole your username.
hawk25
Personal Assistant

Postby taustin13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:11 am

^no I don't.
No stress, no fights
No tears, no time to cry
taustin13
Manager

Postby leomedar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:12 am

TwistedFantasy wrote:Her beauty is honestly leaving me breathless, can she not?

I completely agree!!!! And Mariah also looks nice
leomedar
Legend

Postby bm08 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:12 am

Yes, let’s try to keep the drama happening on other forums out of this thread.

It’s hard because obviously people are impersonating our very own but there is little we can do as a community here (unless you have a proposal). We can definitely not give them the voice or attention they seemingly seek, for starters, though.

taustin13, don’t worry, we know you’re not hating on MC elsewhere and that you’re dedicated.
bm08
Moderator - Mariah Carey Topic

Postby taustin13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:13 am

BlueScorpion wrote:I always find so annoying when people come over this thread debating of other forums. :roll:

Sorry :lol:
:wink: 8-)
Last edited by taustin13 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
No stress, no fights
No tears, no time to cry
taustin13
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 am

bm08 wrote:Yes, let’s try to keep the drama happening on other forums out of this thread.

It’s hard because obviously people are impersonating our very own but there is little we can do as a community here (unless you have a proposal). We can definitely not give them the voice or attention they seemingly seek, for starters, though.

taustin13, don’t worry, we know you’re not hating on MC elsewhere and that you’re dedicated.
I understand bm08 and thank you.
No stress, no fights
No tears, no time to cry
taustin13
Manager

Postby carloandrew » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 am

Sorry guys I really don't wanna go join the wig debacle but..

How do you know if a wig is a good one or not? That's an honest question.

As a homosexual top guy that wig looks fine to me :lol:
Oprah Winfrey whole segment, for real.
20/20 Barbara Walters, for real
60 Minutes, for real.
carloandrew
Manager

Postby Shaka » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:27 am

Where's My All from last night? I want the full performance!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Shaka
Legend

Postby Shaka » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am

She slayed that bit last night <3

Can't Say No is such a big mess :lol:
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Shaka
Legend

Postby Shaka » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am

Mariah invented streaming.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ