Mariah Carey

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

Christmas Battle Royale: Merry Christmas (Round 2 - Favorite Song)

Poll runs till Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm

AIWFCIY
44%
O Holy Night
23%
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
7%
Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
14%
Joy to the World
11%

Total votes : 90

Postby alex4mc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 pm

DNK wrote:
Where is that picture from? It's gorgeous! :o

Look at us going #TheDistance
alex4mc
Personal Assistant

Postby itsjosmar » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:30 pm

alex4mc wrote:
DNK wrote:
Where is that picture from? It's gorgeous! :o

this is how that unfortunate vegas add should have looked like if stella wasn’t around
great pic
itsjosmar
Groupie

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:48 pm

banksy wrote:
4realmusic wrote:@banksy is going to fall out of a chair somewhere when she sees people in here complaining about this new survey already. :lol:
Especially those requests for a "vote to eliminate" poll. :P
Not really. The same people complain each time, for the most part. I can’t keep everyone happy all the time, and certainly not here. If they feel like they can’t participate because of one or issue or another, then that’s unfortunate. I kept everyone in mind when I created this.

I included both albums. I listed the songs because that seemed to be more festive than just listing the album titles or asking people to pick which version of All I Want they like more, lol. I gave everyone three options, because a lot of people have a hard time choosing just one, and have said so many times in the past. I gave everyone the option to change their votes, because a lot of people have asked for that option for in more polls.

As for the missing songs, I tried to include everything, even remixes. The site cut out certain songs because we’re limited to twenty options on each poll. I quite literally can’t do anything about that. :roll: :lol:

I’ve also repeatedly asked for input for polls throughout the year, and that was no different in the run-up to the Christmas polls. I asked for input in the Christmas polls at least once, and got no response. Not in the thread, and in my PMs. I’ve heard from like five people, including my beloved Shaka. No one offers anything, but they are always somehow available to complain.

There won’t be any falling out of chairs for me. I’ve done what I can, lol.
A second poll would be an option. And yes, you asked for input. But I wonder why as you don't use the input you get (or just say you didn't get it). I gave you the Survivor on a platter, but still you just ignore several songs that ended up in the Top 10 that are clearly fan favorites.

But here it is again: https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... &start=275
RayRay
Legend

Postby DNK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Mariah Carey best singer of all time
DNK
Personal Assistant

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:04 pm

UKMix members going to the Christmas shows:

Copenhagen
Bleakosity , block 116, row 28 

Paris:
MariahKremlin: row?
TwistedFantasy: row 3

Amsterdam:
MeGreat: row 1
Robby: row 6
RayRay: row 8 (Going with my husband and best (girl)friend.)
leoavalon: row 9
mimi1989: row 4
JE112: row 7
cttabye: block 111
DieterZ85: row 6
SoSoMariah: row 10

Brussels:
MeGreat: row 1
Milano
Diamondedition
leoavalon

Berlin:
Hoodriah: block 202

Madrid:
Chopare/David_Mimi (Going With my husband, my brother & my mother!): row 21
Delapuert: row 2 with one of my BF who is a lamb
Unbridled1: row 27
Carlo_thebest: row 22

London:
rashmimimi: front row centre!
Kaloki: Block A2, row 26
Dash08: Block BK 110
Brad: block 112

Nottingham:
mc4tw: row 4

Please copy paste this whole post when adding yourself. It's hard to have the list complete if you only copy part of it.
RayRay
Legend

Postby Hoodriah » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Mr Trey Lorenz singing Jesus OWAWC live yesterday was also phenomenal. He's way too good to be just a background singer tbh.
Somebody's doing the wrong note.
Hoodriah
Manager

Postby syfyboy13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm

REGARDING THE POLL: Maybe if there was only one version Of "All I Want" and "Oh Holy Night" there would be room for her missing songs (at least for One Child and Miss You Most). Plus having more than one version of the same song in a poll like this is just going to split votes and then those songs wont do as well.
Last edited by syfyboy13 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
syfyboy13
Groupie

Postby ForeverYoung » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:18 pm

RayRay wrote:
banksy wrote:
4realmusic wrote:@banksy is going to fall out of a chair somewhere when she sees people in here complaining about this new survey already. :lol:
Not really. The same people complain each time, for the most part. I can’t keep everyone happy all the time, and certainly not here. If they feel like they can’t participate because of one or issue or another, then that’s unfortunate. I kept everyone in mind when I created this.

I included both albums. I listed the songs because that seemed to be more festive than just listing the album titles or asking people to pick which version of All I Want they like more, lol. I gave everyone three options, because a lot of people have a hard time choosing just one, and have said so many times in the past. I gave everyone the option to change their votes, because a lot of people have asked for that option for in more polls.

As for the missing songs, I tried to include everything, even remixes. The site cut out certain songs because we’re limited to twenty options on each poll. I quite literally can’t do anything about that. :roll: :lol:

I’ve also repeatedly asked for input for polls throughout the year, and that was no different in the run-up to the Christmas polls. I asked for input in the Christmas polls at least once, and got no response. Not in the thread, and in my PMs. I’ve heard from like five people, including my beloved Shaka. No one offers anything, but they are always somehow available to complain.

A second poll would be an option. And yes, you asked for input. But I wonder why as you don't use the input you get (or just say you didn't get it). I gave you the Survivor on a platter, but still you just ignore several songs that ended up in the Top 10 that are clearly fan favorites.

Drag ha!!!
ForeverYoung
Manager

Postby Itwaswritten » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Hoodriah wrote:Mr Trey Lorenz singing Jesus OWAWC live yesterday was also phenomenal. He's way too good to be just a background singer tbh.
Trey made a few albums they went double plastic. He can sing but he doesn’t have it to be a solo artist.
Last edited by Itwaswritten on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Itwaswritten
Roadie

Postby banksy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:23 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
RayRay wrote:
banksy wrote:

Drag ha!!!
We’re not here for drama, negativity, condescension, or rudeness. If someone wants to provide ideas without being hateful, then please do so. Otherwise, you get paid dust.
banksy
Manager

Postby Bulwieboo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Can someone explain why she's using this bodysuit for AIWFCIY? All white outfits are on point, the red one with fur is ok-ish, but the bodysuit is hideous :lol: Short red dress and white boots, it's classic look :D

Bulwieboo
Personal Assistant

Postby xMariahx » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Miss you most is my top 3 so
Everything Fades Aways...nothing ever stays the same~
xMariahx
Manager

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:06 pm

^^ I can't speak for ForeverYoung, but I am not here for negativity. I just can't believe you keep going on about not getting input, but then when you do, you don't care. I sometimes can't follow you. That's got nothing to do with hate, rudeness or negativity. But complaining about "us" and not seeing your own role is just too much. Everybody who knows me here even just a little bit knows I am one of the most positive lambs on this site.
RayRay
Legend

Postby jochen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:07 pm

RayRay wrote:^^ I can't speak for ForeverYoung, but I am not here for negativity. I just can't believe you keep going on about not getting input, but then when you do, you don't care. I sometimes can't follow you. That's got nothing to do with hate, rudeness or negativity. But complaining about "us" and not seeing your own role is just too much. Everybody who knows me here even just a little bit knows I am one of the most positive lambs on this site.
You are ray. And it's a good thing
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Itwaswritten wrote:
Hoodriah wrote:Mr Trey Lorenz singing Jesus OWAWC live yesterday was also phenomenal. He's way too good to be just a background singer tbh.
Trey made a few albums they went double plastic. He can sing but he doesn’t have it to be a solo artist.
His debut album was nothing less but brilliant. He is an excellent vocalist as well. Someone To Hold was a decent hit. Shame SONY dropped him.
RayRay
Legend

Postby Hoodriah » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:10 pm

One last thing I wanna say about last night is, she looked so much like TEOMRIAH. Not only her Vocals, dresses & hair but her confidence. She made a pose during CBPCH which was soo 2005riah. I thought for a second I travelled to the TAOM. And like I said before she really interacted with the Crowd. There were moments similar to "I see you up there".

This is imo as much as important for us as her Vocals. Her Energy is finally back
Somebody's doing the wrong note.
Hoodriah
Manager

Postby woabritney » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm

DNK wrote:
This picture needs to be quoted over and over. One of her most gorgeous shots ever!!

Is this new?!
woabritney
Manager

Postby allygdale » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:13 pm

LAMBS, VOTE FOR CAUTION, ELIGIBLE FOR BEST ALBUM OF 2018, PITCHFORK READERS' POLL

https://readerspoll-2018.pitchfork.com/t/0/
#CAUTION
allygdale
Superstar

Postby taustin13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:14 pm

If you are going to do a Christmas poll about the best songs on both albums, include all the damn songs. I want to vote for One Child but I can't.
Last edited by taustin13 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!
taustin13
Manager

Postby MCPH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Itwaswritten wrote:
OMG LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MCPH
Personal Assistant

Postby itsawrap » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:21 pm

How are mariah xmas concert sales doing?
Me. I am Itsawrap.
itsawrap
Manager

Postby Mckenry » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:25 pm

woabritney wrote:
DNK wrote:
This picture needs to be quoted over and over. One of her most gorgeous shots ever!!

Is this new?!
Quoting it again! :lol:

It looks recent, we can see the big diamont handcuffs and butterfly rings. But her face and hair are so 1997! God, she's not aging!
Mckenry
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 pm

MCPH wrote:
Itwaswritten wrote:
OMG LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!
taustin13
Manager

Postby SnakeHandler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 pm

allygdale wrote:LAMBS, VOTE FOR CAUTION, ELIGIBLE FOR BEST ALBUM OF 2018, PITCHFORK READERS' POLL

https://readerspoll-2018.pitchfork.com/t/0/
Voted!

SnakeHandler
Groupie

Postby Colombia71345 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:42 pm

itsawrap wrote:How are mariah xmas concert sales doing?
I've been wondering the same
Colombia71345
Personal Assistant

Return to General Artists Discussion