Looking In
23%
Sunflowers For Alfred Roy
3%
I Wish You Well
8%

Total votes : 97

Postby carloandrew » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:31 am

I think its ok creating this new thread. I mean, the old one was so hmmm, convoluted.

But I think its lazy just closing it out instead of reviewing the pages, deleting unecessary or offensive post, and banning members.

Admins should accept the fact that this thread is the hardest to regulate because of the # of members posting, just to many.

I have read a couple of other threads and really they don't get that much guarding unlike here....

Anyways, its time to move on.
Oprah Winfrey whole segment, for real.
20/20 Barbara Walters, for real
60 Minutes, for real.
carloandrew
Manager

Postby DOSSOME » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:33 am

To those still confused about the thread lock.I found this from the Gaga thread.This could help us understand why the old topic had to stay locked.Gaga too had her old General topic locked.

Virgostar wrote:Hi everyone,

I have edited the OP to include a statement regarding what's inappropriate in terms of imagery in this thread. In case you've missed it, here it is:

If you are going to post photos of Lady GaGa, then please make them safe for others to view. If I or any other moderator spots a half-naked, naked or provocative image, then they will be immediately removed (or at least turned into a link). The user could even receive a formal warning as punishment, perhaps a ban at our discretion. [b] Please don't make Google threaten us again, we need their advertising ....and please don't waste mine and other moderators time having to clean up a topic again.

Here's what you CANNOT post images of:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches
If you are in doubt, please refer to rule 3 of UKMIX.

Virgostar[/b]
Gagich, please be careful with what images you post. Wayne has already removed two images and there are a couple of others in the OP & your post below it that are questionable. Don't make our lives any harder!
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby MeIAmXino » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:55 am

So Nice to find this thread , felt homeless for awhile . :wink: :wink: :wink:
MeIAmXino
Roadie

Postby NorthernMonkey » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:52 am

Yey Lush!!! <3
Shame to lose the last thread but needs must...
UTS was a previous banned user? Think I knew that from the beginning. Good riddance. :lol:
Happy new thread!
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby DOSSOME » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:20 am

NorthernMonkey wrote:Yey Lush!!! <3
UTS was a previous banned user? Think I knew that from the beginning. Good riddance. :lol:
Happy new thread!
Let's just hope when he returns (We all know he'll sign up again if he hasn't already :P ),it won't take over 3 months, 700 posts and unnecessary trouble for the administration to act
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:25 am

DOSSOME wrote:
Happy new thread!
Let's just hope when he returns (We all know he'll sign up again if he hasn't already :P ),it won't take over 3 months, 700 posts and unnecessary trouble for the administration to act
Was he DAYUM ? I actually liked UTS' posts, I mean we sometimes disagree but at least he had a different look at some things.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:32 am

Nippian93 wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:
Happy new thread!
Was he DAYUM ? I actually liked UTS' posts, I mean we sometimes disagree but at least he had a different look at some things.
Not sure..I too agreed with him on alot of stuff but there were instances where he was clearly looking to deliberately cause trouble/start fights
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:36 am

^ I agree but we all know lots of people here do exactly the same, especially when people like UTS add a post, if somebody else added they wouldn't react but when an user they don't like post something they don't agree with it's always a good opportunity to respond and look for a fight. It is one of the reasons I don't post here much. I mean this long time fights without a reason to fight especially with a fellow fan of the same artist.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Lamhe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:38 am

I want to believe the locking of the old topic was done with sincere intentions.
Looking forward to tonight's show.
Lamhe
Manager

Postby TwistedFantasy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 am

turbulent wrote:South Africa
Gorgeous.
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby turbulent » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:54 am

I wonder what Mimi's belts would've sounded like in the "Charmbracelet" album without the studio editing. @EAI is it possible? :D
"You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."
turbulent
Manager

Postby SmartIsNewSexy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:55 am

Hahahha

BANSHEE mess!

SmartIsNewSexy
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:02 am

Nippian93 wrote:^ I agree but we all know lots of people here do exactly the same, especially when people like UTS add a post, if somebody else added they wouldn't react but when an user they don't like post something they don't agree with it's always a good opportunity to respond and look for a fight. It is one of the reasons I don't post here much. I mean this long time fights without a reason to fight especially with a fellow fan of the same artist.
I agree,especially with the last part.I'd really encourage lambs to post outside this thread from time to time.It's really refreshing & fun
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Lamhe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 am

The old thread, tho plagued with mess, is the ultimate Mariah vault on the internet.
Also, Shaka and eternally12 and everyone who posts rare Mariah materials, power to you. I hope Shaka runs some Mariah page with all his resources of Mariah. I'm sure even Mariah's team don't have such vast footage.
Lamhe
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 am

DOSSOME wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:^ I agree but we all know lots of people here do exactly the same, especially when people like UTS add a post, if somebody else added they wouldn't react but when an user they don't like post something they don't agree with it's always a good opportunity to respond and look for a fight. It is one of the reasons I don't post here much. I mean this long time fights without a reason to fight especially with a fellow fan of the same artist.
I agree,especially with the last part.I'd really encourage lambs to post outside this thread from time to time.It's really refreshing & fun
I can't imagine the meltdowns when the previous thread was closed. Tbh, if I wanted to be just with fans of the artist I stan for I would be on a fan forum, definitely not here.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby eternally12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:20 am

Lamhe wrote:The old thread, tho plagued with mess, is the ultimate Mariah vault on the internet.
Also, Shaka and eternally12 and everyone who posts rare Mariah materials, power to you. I hope Shaka runs some Mariah page with all his resources of Mariah. I'm sure even Mariah's team don't have such vast footage.
Thanks <3 I really hope that thread doesn't get deleted there's so many posts in there that I love.

Also, for rare materials Shaka, Rascali and Mamisho are your go to people :wink:
I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!
eternally12
Superstar

Postby bm08 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 am

Nippian93 wrote:I can't imagine the meltdowns when the previous thread was closed. Tbh, if I wanted to be just with fans of the artist I stan for I would be on a fan forum, definitely not here.
This is exactly that for a lot of us.
bm08
Superstar

Postby DOSSOME » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:50 am

eternally12 wrote:
Lamhe wrote:The old thread, tho plagued with mess, is the ultimate Mariah vault on the internet.
Thanks <3 I really hope that thread doesn't get deleted there's so many posts in there that I love.

Also, for rare materials Shaka, Rascali and Mamisho are your go to people :wink:
It shouldn't get deleted btw.. Is it possible for Lush to edit the first post of this thread to include a link to the old thread?It would really help for future reference.There's tonnes of amazing stuff on there that we could revisit from time to time.
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Shadyboot » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:53 am

I really hope that Beyoncé duet is true. They're saying it might be released on may 22nd. :o
Shadyboot
Roadie

Postby FNA » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Thank god the old thread is gone . This is like the first decision of the administration I agree with.
The old thread was going downhill since long time ago by having tens of pages full of fan fiction of stella, mariah face and lipsynch drama.

I hope this is a new start for all of us where we can celebrate mariah on a normal level without meltdowns on EVERY performance and pic.
Congrats lush for the new position.
FNA
Manager

Postby stevyy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:30 pm

DOSSOME wrote:^ :) :) :)

Page 2 already? .That was fast.Just wait til stevyy,Shaka,bm08 & SmartIsNewSexy get here,we'll be getting multiplatinum certs like we're Adele 8-)
you can bet your ass on it.
stevyy
Legend

Postby DanielsGreen » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Welcome back y'all. I rarely post, but i read this thread at least 5 times a day. It's like my Mariah News Magazine. I was completely lost looking for vids from Cape Town... I'm not good at that. So thanks to everyone who is bringing real opinion, news, rare stuff, vocal analysis and all of that and more to this thread. :D
They have greatly oppressed me from my youth
But they have not gained victory over me
DanielsGreen
Groupie

Postby eternally12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Drakes new album is fire tbh, Mariah should do a bridge for him
I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!
eternally12
Superstar

Postby EAI » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:24 pm

eternally12 wrote:Drakes new album is fire tbh, Mariah should do a bridge for him
Posting links to copyright-protected material which you can illegally obtain from said site, is prohibited on ukmix
Last edited by stevyy on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright protection
F*ck off and lose my number.
EAI
Superstar

Postby Gutter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:27 pm

eternally12 wrote:Drakes new album is fire tbh, Mariah should do a bridge for him
Laissez Faire
Gutter
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion