Mariah Carey :: Martyn, we will never forget you, R.I.P.

Moderators: tdc2000, Wayne, Benjamin, stevyy

Mariah Carey :: The Feature Films! Which one is your favourite? Choose 2

The Bachelor (1999)
2%
Glitter (2001)
22%
WiseGirls (2002)
23%
Tennessee (2008)
17%
Precious (2009)
27%
The Butler (2013)
2%
A Christmas Melody (2015)
2%
The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
5%

Total votes : 132

Postby LongingHeart » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:03 pm

YAS DRAG HER LAMBCHILD !!!!
Shame on me for changing.... no no no... shame on you for stayin' the same.
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Why are we dragging people on this post? I thought you guys didn't like being dragged when I did it to you 2 months ago. You can't cry foul now. I am not going to do it but its giving me hypocritical vibes. Still love from me to you always.
Ambassador of Government for my boss Queen Mariah Carey. Killer of Russian Dictators! We the people of the lambs, slay HARD!!!!!
taustin13
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 pm

I think this post needs to be locked. You guys are taking this Stella thing to now bullying.
Ambassador of Government for my boss Queen Mariah Carey. Killer of Russian Dictators! We the people of the lambs, slay HARD!!!!!
taustin13
Manager

Postby Lewisus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 pm

taustin13 wrote:Why are we dragging people on this post? I thought you guys didn't like being dragged when I did it to you 2 months ago. You can't cry foul now. I am not going to do it but its giving me hypocritical vibes. Still love from me to you always.
BI*** WHERE?
"Them chickens is ash & I'm lotion" - John 2:12
Lewisus
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Wayne or Stevyy this post needs a breather. We need a temporary lock. Its becoming a mess. #logic
taustin13
Manager

Postby Lewisus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

taustin13 wrote:I think this post needs to be locked. You guys are taking this Stella thing to now bullying.
Can someone please explain bullying to this person.
Lewisus
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Lewisus wrote:
taustin13 wrote:Why are we dragging people on this post? I thought you guys didn't like being dragged when I did it to you 2 months ago. You can't cry foul now. I am not going to do it but its giving me hypocritical vibes. Still love from me to you always.
BI*** WHERE?
I am reporting you to the moderators. Cursing is inappropriate. I wasn't even referring to you.
taustin13
Manager

Postby delapuerta » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Taustin chill a bit
delapuerta
Manager

Postby feeklv » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:11 pm

delapuerta wrote:Taustin chill a bit
feeklv
Manager

Postby turbulent » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

taustin13 wrote:
Lewisus wrote:
BI*** WHERE?
I am reporting you to the moderators. Cursing is inappropriate. I wasn't even referring to you.
He isn't the only one who curses here tho.
"You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."
turbulent
Manager

Postby careybling » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

EAI wrote:LambChild

DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER WITH RECIEPTS
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
DRAG HER
!!!
"So starry eyed
On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions"
careybling
Manager

Postby Lewisus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

taustin13 wrote:
Lewisus wrote:
BI*** WHERE?
Passive aggressiveness is more inappropriate than cursing.
Lewisus
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

I am chill. Believe me. I will not tolerate cursing or dragging. Even when I was getting upset with EAI and Ratchet1 2 months ago. I never resorted to gang bullying another member or using the word drag. There needs to be some type of balance because its getting out of hand. Wayne or Stevyy emotions are high and its getting out of control. This post needs to be locked.
taustin13
Manager

Postby LambChild » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

taustin13 I'm not bullying anyone and you know this. Someone called out the Stella haters for not being able to say it to Mariah's face. I called her out on not being able to say the things she said about Nick Cannon to Mariah's face. She asked for receipts, and I printed them out.
funny how one can learn
to grow numb to the madness
and block it away
LambChild
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm

turbulent wrote:
taustin13 wrote:
Lewisus wrote:
BI*** WHERE?
He isn't the only one who curses here tho.
It just wont be happening to me. I will report you everytime. If I do it I always apologize.
taustin13
Manager

Postby LambChild » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:18 pm

taustin13 wrote:
I am chill. Believe me. I will not tolerate cursing or dragging. Even when I was getting upset with EAI and Ratchet1 2 months ago. I never resorted to gang bullying another member or using the word drag. There needs to be some type of balance because its getting out of hand. Wayne or Stevyy emotions are high and its getting out of control. This post needs to be locked.
Why are you begging for this place to be locked when you have the choice to log on or not?
Last edited by LambChild on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
funny how one can learn
to grow numb to the madness
and block it away
LambChild
Manager

Postby codehero » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 pm

taustin13 wrote:
Why do you keep saying this thread needs to be locked? Not to be rude, but why don't you just log off and stop instigating.
codehero
Roadie

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:21 pm

LambChild wrote:
taustin13 I'm not bullying anyone and you know this. Someone called out the Stella haters for not being able to say it to Mariah's face. I called her out on not being able to say the things she said about Nick Cannon to Mariah's face. She asked for receipts, and I printed them out.
Leave it ay the receipts. This extra commentary is extremely inappropriate. I know it wasn't you saying drag her but its still involves you. I am moving on. I have already reported 3 accounts. I am going to class and I work afterwards. I will check this post later.
taustin13
Manager

Postby taustin13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 pm

codehero wrote:
taustin13 wrote:
Why do you keep saying this thread needs to be locked? Not to be rude, but why don't you just log off and stop instigating.
I am not the one instigating. All I said was this board is getting out of hand. I come to UKMIX BECAUSE I WANT TO AND thats the same reason you do too. So mutually I will say something if I need to.
taustin13
Manager

Postby biscuits » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Locked for a few mins
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:26 pm

No warnings will be given out. Just everybody move on and in future, stop with the 'yasss drag ha' nonsense.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby LongingHeart » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 pm

You're right biscuits. I should continue to stay out of the Mariah thread - it makes me engage in this nonesense and talk like a ... whatever.
:wink:
Last edited by LongingHeart on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shame on me for changing.... no no no... shame on you for stayin' the same.
LongingHeart
Manager

Postby TwistedFantasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

What on earth... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby feeklv » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:36 pm

taustin13 wrote:
Come on now. This thread will only be locked not because you want it to but because now you are causing drama. This is the internet. Don't be so offended when people do things like curse. And people are mostly just criticizing certain posters, not bullying. Some posters like Dandelion just have very different views/opinions than most other posters. We don't know her, it's not personal. It's not that serious. Some people may cross the line but they should and will be dealt with individually.
feeklv
Manager

Postby TwistedFantasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Yeah please don't lock this thread, I'm living for the Stella bandwagon. 8-)
So many people starting to open their eyes and IT'S ABOUT TIME.
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion