9%
Stay Long Love You
6%
Portrait
7%

Total votes : 244

Postby Shaka » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:35 am

Gilles aka Cake‏ @gillesakacake
here ya go, only Nov. 10 and @MariahCarey 's AIWFCIY is reigning supreme on Belgian Christmas sales charts :-) (on both French speaking & Flemish speaking parts of the country)

Shaka
Legend

Postby Shaka » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 am

AIWFCIY is also @ #1 in the Australian Holiday Chart! :D

@MariahCareyAU
The Australian Holiday Chart has opened for another year, and as usual, @MariahCarey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' is #1.
Shaka
Legend

Postby Shaka » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 am

Mariah Trends‏ @MariahTrends
#Lambs! There are a range of options for @MariahCarey's #Butterfly20 limited edition fan bundle. Get the t-shirt, vinyl or both while supplies last:
https://certified.shop.musictoday.com/d ... 9021_99035

https://certified.shop.musictoday.com/d ... 9021_99035
Shaka
Legend

Postby ferrero » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:44 am

^Mariah Australia fogotten to report that Merry Christmas has re-entered the ARIA Top Catalogue Albums Chart @ #41 this week :D :D
ferrero
Manager

Postby Remit » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:53 am

eternally12 wrote:Love how this girl made the song her own!
She recorded the song with Ben Margulies :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPmU74Hrwl/?taken-by=alicelove
Remit
Personal Assistant

Postby SpyVsSpy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:04 am

Remit wrote:
eternally12 wrote:Love how this girl made the song her own!
She recorded the song with Ben Margulies :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPmU74Hrwl/?taken-by=alicelove
Destroy ha!

Just kidding. I think she did great
SpyVsSpy
Superstar

Postby IrresistibleCharms » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:57 am

I love this picture
fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum
IrresistibleCharms
Manager

Postby allygdale » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 am

Long agoooo

This song is so hot!

Her vocals are divine :o
#CAUTION
allygdale
Superstar

Postby andy001 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am

I hope Loraine is nicer about Mariah (after the interview) she always complains about her afterwards. And Dan Wootton better not be there when she's on.
Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904
andy001
Superstar

Postby NorthernMonkey » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:42 am

andy001 wrote:I hope Loraine is nicer about Mariah (after the interview) she always complains about her afterwards. And Dan Wootton better not be there when she's on.
Oh god.. what has dan Wootton Said? He’s so annoying.
To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.
NorthernMonkey
Superstar

Postby gunman6 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:57 am

Shaka wrote:
delapuerta wrote:You're more like a Triumphant era girrll
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Be safe, be honest, be careful" - Morgan Carey
gunman6
Manager

Postby gunman6 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Mariah Carey’s Boy Toy Bryan Tanaka Accused Of Reportedly Ruining Her Life

Mariah Carey reportedly has a new manager — her boyfriend! But mixing business with pleasure might not be the best idea. Mimi’s man Bryan Tanaka reportedly has no idea what he’s doing. Will he destroy Mariah’s career?

It looks like Mariah Carey, 47, has a new manager! The singer ended her three-year professional relationship with manager Stella Bulochnikov, on Nov. 4, and it seems that she’s now choosing to mix her personal life in with her professional life. Mariah’s 34-year-old boyfriend, Bryan Tanaka, has reportedly taken the reigns on Mimi’s life — and was allegedly the very reason she and her former manager cut ties. “Bryan is behind the whole split between Mariah and Stella. Bryan believes that he should be the one running Mariah’s day-to-day life, and he’s been orchestrating Stella’s exit for a long time,” a source told Page Six. “There’s no secret that some people are happy she’s out of the picture.” HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Mariah’s rep for comment, but has not heard back at this time. A spokesperson denied to Page Six that Bryan is managing Mariah’s career, but didn’t comment on who actually is.

So, is hiring her younger man the best move for Mariah’s career? “The boyfriend backup dancer definitely isn’t the right person to run her career. He’s definitely no Tommy Mottola,” the paper’s source said, referring to Mariah’s ex-husband and former manager. Another insider also expressed concern over the decision to let Bryan run MC’s career. “This is a full-on Britney-and-Kevin Federline situation. Brian is a backup dancer, and knows nothing about managing an iconic artist,” the source explained. “Mariah is in love with Bryan and is like a schoolgirl around him. He has totally manipulated the situation to take over her life and push out everyone else, and Mariah just can’t see it.” Apparently Mariah’s even paying Bryan $12,000 a week for taking on the responsibility of making her decisions!

These new management reports come less than a week after the vocalist and her manager Stella parted ways. “After working together for almost three years, Mariah Carey and Stella Bulochnikov have determined that it is in their mutual best interest to part ways on day-to-day management,” a statement from Stella said, as reported by Variety. “During their time working together, they have accomplished great things, including, most recently, Mariah Carey’s new music and motion picture projects for this upcoming holiday season. Mariah Carey and Stella Bulochnikov remain partners in a number of business ventures, and will continue to support each other in those endeavors.” Hopefully Mariah will have more success with whoever truly is her next manager!
gunman6
Manager

Postby gunman6 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Mariah Carey’s new manager is backup dancer Bryan Tanaka

November 10, 2017
Mariah Carey’s life is a revolving door of managers. After firing Stella Bulochnikov, who pushed the “Obsessed” singer into reality TV, Carey is now being managed on a day-to-day basis by the inexperienced Bryan Tanaka. Carey’s backup dancer-slash-arm candy reportedly is making five figures a week overseeing her career. “This is not an upgrade,” warned Bevy Smith. “I don’t want to see this happen to Mariah.” For more celeb news, tune in to “Page Six TV.”

https://pagesix.com/tv/mariah-careys-new-manager-is-backup-dancer-bryan-tanaka/

gunman6
Manager

Postby andy001 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:19 pm

NorthernMonkey wrote:
andy001 wrote:I hope Loraine is nicer about Mariah (after the interview) she always complains about her afterwards. And Dan Wootton better not be there when she's on.
Oh god.. what has dan Wootton Said? He’s so annoying.
He made an article months ago it was more a dig at her team but he was really rude overall. I hate him.
Listen to me and the amazing Lucy! Radioactive
https://www.smule.com/p/980109103_1450043904
andy001
Superstar

Postby TwistedFantasy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

gunman6 wrote:Mariah Carey’s Boy Toy Bryan Tanaka Accused Of Reportedly Ruining Her Life

Mariah Carey reportedly has a new manager — her boyfriend! But mixing business with pleasure might not be the best idea. Mimi’s man Bryan Tanaka reportedly has no idea what he’s doing. Will he destroy Mariah’s career?

It looks like Mariah Carey, 47, has a new manager! The singer ended her three-year professional relationship with manager Stella Bulochnikov, on Nov. 4, and it seems that she’s now choosing to mix her personal life in with her professional life. Mariah’s 34-year-old boyfriend, Bryan Tanaka, has reportedly taken the reigns on Mimi’s life — and was allegedly the very reason she and her former manager cut ties. “Bryan is behind the whole split between Mariah and Stella. Bryan believes that he should be the one running Mariah’s day-to-day life, and he’s been orchestrating Stella’s exit for a long time,” Stella told Page Six. “There’s no secret that some people are happy she’s out of the picture.” HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Mariah’s rep for comment, but has not heard back at this time. A spokesperson denied to Page Six that Bryan is managing Mariah’s career, but didn’t comment on who actually is.

So, is hiring her younger man the best move for Mariah’s career? “The boyfriend backup dancer definitely isn’t the right person to run her career. He’s definitely no Tommy Mottola,” Stella said, referring to Mariah’s ex-husband and former manager. Stella also expressed concern over the decision to let Bryan run MC’s career. “This is a full-on Britney-and-Kevin Federline situation. Brian is a backup dancer, and knows nothing about managing an iconic artist,” Stella explained. “Mariah is in love with Bryan and is like a schoolgirl around him. He has totally manipulated the situation to take over her life and push out everyone else, and Mariah just can’t see it.” Apparently Mariah’s even paying Bryan $12,000 a week for taking on the responsibility of making her decisions!

These new management reports come less than a week after the vocalist and her manager Stella parted ways. “After working together for almost three years, Mariah Carey and Stella Bulochnikov have determined that it is in their mutual best interest to part ways on day-to-day management,” a statement from Stella said, as reported by Variety. “During their time working together, they have accomplished great things, including, most recently, Mariah Carey’s new music and motion picture projects for this upcoming holiday season. Mariah Carey and Stella Bulochnikov remain partners in a number of business ventures, and will continue to support each other in those endeavors.” Hopefully Mariah will have more success with whoever truly is her next manager!
TwistedFantasy
Manager

Postby himc15 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:38 pm

the fanny thing is those blogs and people who always says her carrear is over and she shouldnt making any kind of music,are the ones now throwing their advice and opinion on who should be her manager and who shouldnt for her,

like what do they care if she choose a certain person to be her manager if they think she dont have it to continue doing the music??

yes,we know the bryan thing is not true but y do they care??,or is just that they wanna write anything bad about Mariah no mattet what,even if that means they eat thir own vimits

#SeeThroughYouLikeYouBathingInAWindex
#L4L

they are fans but act like goats
himc15
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:43 pm

himc15 wrote:
there are way too many goats in this thread. We need to clean house tbh.
stevyy
Legend

Postby IrresistibleCharms » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm

himc15 wrote:the fanny thing is those blogs and people who always says her carrear is over and she shouldnt making any kind of music,are the ones now throwing their advice and opinion on who should be her manager and who shouldnt for her,

like what do they care if she choose a certain person to be her manager if they think she dont have it to continue doing the music??

yes,we know the bryan thing is not true but y do they care??,or is just that they wanna write anything bad about Mariah no mattet what,even if that means they eat thir own vimits

#SeeThroughYouLikeYouBathingInAWindex
#L4L

IrresistibleCharms
Manager

Postby eternally12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Those reports are a few days old. There was a report just yesterday saying she was still looking for a new manager. Although would not be surprised if she did end up choosing him :lol:
I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!
eternally12
Superstar

Postby IrresistibleCharms » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:50 pm

stevyy wrote:
himc15 wrote:
there are way too many goats in this thread. We need to clean house tbh.
IrresistibleCharms
Manager

Postby tiagolambily31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Is the soundtrack of Mariah's new movie available on Spotify? In Portugal it's not :(
tiagolambily31
Groupie

Postby chilled » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:00 pm

It's the first time I see this photo

Image[/quote]
Underneath The Stars
chilled
Manager

Postby RayRay » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 pm

tiagolambily31 wrote:Is the soundtrack of Mariah's new movie available on Spotify? In Portugal it's not :(
It is available here. Weird that's it's not on Spotify in Portugal.
RayRay
Legend

Postby chilled » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Enjoy EAI
Underneath The Stars
chilled
Manager

Postby himc15 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:08 pm

me too @Chilled,ive never seen that photo b4
where is it from??

looking sexy,
himc15