Kylie

Moderators: tdc2000, Wayne, Benjamin, stevyy

Postby GreekGeek » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 pm

JamesBlondy wrote:So glad I found this forum I was having Kylie withdrawls lol :lol: :wink:
I really get what you mean.
I love ukmix simply because it's not a mess like other forums...
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 pm

GreekGeek wrote:
JamesBlondy wrote:So glad I found this forum I was having Kylie withdrawls lol :lol: :wink:
I really get what you mean.
I love ukmix simply because it's not a mess like other forums...
This
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby JamesBlondy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:41 am

I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry :lol: :wink: :oops:
It's the truth, it's a fact, yeah,
I got soul, you can check, in my heart, in my head
I got spirit you can feel, did you think I wasn't real?
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby Jimshakes » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:47 am

Dunno who here collects Kylie vinyl etc but this is being released in Oct:

https://nervo.tmstor.es/cart/product.ph ... 95860ae9ec

I've pre-ordered :D
Jimshakes
Groupie

Postby MrDiva » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:46 am

GreekGeek wrote:
YouMakeMeFeel wrote:Haha! I love it! Simply "Kylie" :wink: 8-)

They might be able to restore the previous thread. But until then, let's talk Kylie!
There's only one Kylie honey. She earned this. :D 8-) :wink:
I love her lip kits!!

Joking
minogue is the only Kylie. Still can't believe ms Jenner wanted to get that name trademarked for herself
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby GreekGeek » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:35 am

JamesBlondy wrote:I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry :lol: :wink: :oops:
We're together on this! :D 8-) :lol:
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby JamesBlondy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Jimshakes wrote:Dunno who here collects Kylie vinyl etc but this is being released in Oct:

https://nervo.tmstor.es/cart/product.ph ... 95860ae9ec

I've pre-ordered :D
Me & a lot of DJ's all over will be grabbing this club stomper! This could give Kylie another #1 hit on the Official UK Vinyl Chart, remember the Kylie Dannii #100 Degrees track went #1 on Vinyl chart!? Here's hoping :oops: :roll: :wink:
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:42 am

GreekGeek wrote:
JamesBlondy wrote:I think the Garibay Kylie team up was great too, what came out of that amazing sessions were some great tracks & since they were released I think alot of other artists were inspired by them I here these songs on the radio & think oh that sounds like 1 of the Kylie Garibay tracks just snippets here & there simular sounds etc! Is that just me I can have a tendancy to compare everything I hear to kylie though lol sorry :lol: :wink: :oops:
:o That's too funny, I do the same. I have such a desperation in me for Kylie to be huge. I always here a song on the radio and wonder: "I bet this would have sounded so cool if Kylie did this. Gosh! She'd be huge again!"

I know I felt this way during 2015 with "Lean On" and even "Where Are U Now". I really wanted Kylie to do side songs with big producers like some of these other artists. Disclosure, Major Lazor, Calvin Harris etc. Even a song Like Tove Lo's "Cool Girl". Kylie could have done that very well, and think : "it was like Slow 2.0"
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am

A little juicy news from one of the producers "Biffco" on Kylie's new album:

Biff's exact words:

"I'm never gonna give away details but I'll say one thing. Min is super happy and inspired at the moment and as primarily her friend as well as producer it's job done. ❤️ "

He later clarified:

"Job done meaning we are happy. Not that I've finished lol"

Kylie also uploaded a picture on Instagram of to guys she is recording with.......one of them is playing a banjo. :(

Please let me be pleasantly surprised.
Last edited by YouMakeMeFeel on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby menime123 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 am

Well he’s hardly going to say it’s all going horribly wrong, is he :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:29 am

menime123 wrote:Well he’s hardly going to say it’s all going horribly wrong, is he :lol:
:lol: true
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 am

Kylie's instagram is full of studio pics for months now!
I'm guessing she's cooking up some hot tracks!!! 8-)
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby JamesBlondy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 pm

YouMakeMeFeel wrote:
GreekGeek wrote:
:o That's too funny, I do the same. I have such a desperation in me for Kylie to be huge. I always here a song on the radio and wonder: "I bet this would have sounded so cool if Kylie did this. Gosh! She'd be huge again!"

I know I felt this way during 2015 with "Lean On" and even "Where Are U Now". I really wanted Kylie to do side songs with big producers like some of these other artists. Disclosure, Major Lazor, Calvin Harris etc. Even a song Like Tove Lo's "Cool Girl". Kylie could have done that very well, and think : "it was like Slow 2.0"
Lol I am all in agreement with the above! :D :wink:
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby JamesBlondy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 pm

I hope there can be still a Kylie moment. Like when KYLIE album & I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY came out it was epic played everywhere she was everywhere, it wasn't until the months later that you got a little negative publicity, then there was epic LOCOMOTION again massive everywhere then months later some negative publicity, then ESPECIALLY FOR YOU was everywhere too, then CONFIDE IN ME played everywhere she was everywhere, then SPINNING AROUND massive played everywhere she was everywhere, then CGYOOMH epic played everywhere she was everywhere along with the FEVER album the list goes on. But I will say this CGYOOMH had something that tapped into a really wide audience ALL THE LOVERS & SLOW to an extent too, not tacky dated could still be relavent today, she must have another record that can do that please please pretty please, this is all just in my head & not meant to miss out any other epic songs she has done you will all as Kylie fans have your own tracks you could replace with the above the list is endless. :lol: :roll: :oops: :wink:
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby MrDiva » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:56 pm

I believe that her as her label made bad decisions over the run of her career and especially the mast years
I am talking about album track lists and single choices
She could've been even bigger internationally if they played the cards right. The talent and finished product was there AT ALL TIMES over the last thirty years.
But especially over the last years they kinda kissed the mark
Look at the amazing potential singles that were never released
Look at b sides or leaked leftovers that are better than released material and never made an albums cut.
It's a shame really

UKMIX should be the new Kylie management hahaha

Seriously though I feel the only time when they played the cards right was early in the beginning up to the Let's get to it disaster and the 2000 - 2004 era
Kids was a great collaboration. The Light Years and Fever eras were on point management and decision wise and Body language was the perfect moment for her to deliver some real art. Then she could benefit from the worldwide exposure with the Ultimate Kylie collection.
After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby JamesBlondy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 am

MrDiva wrote:I believe that her as her label made bad decisions over the run of her career and especially the mast years
I am talking about album track lists and single choices
She could've been even bigger internationally if they played the cards right. The talent and finished product was there AT ALL TIMES over the last thirty years.
But especially over the last years they kinda kissed the mark
Look at the amazing potential singles that were never released
Look at b sides or leaked leftovers that are better than released material and never made an albums cut.
It's a shame really

UKMIX should be the new Kylie management hahaha

Seriously though I feel the only time when they played the cards right was early in the beginning up to the Let's get to it disaster and the 2000 - 2004 era
Kids was a great collaboration. The Light Years and Fever eras were on point management and decision wise and Body language was the perfect moment for her to deliver some real art. Then she could benefit from the worldwide exposure with the Ultimate Kylie collection.
After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
I see your point, I think a few more successful album releases with this new label then she could do a ULTIMATE KYLIE style release not a have baked version that picks & pikes at a few of her chart hits but instead put all of them on. :roll: :oops: :wink:
JamesBlondy
Groupie

Postby oasisbobo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm looking forward to her duet with Jack Savoretti! 8-)
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby GreekGeek » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:17 pm

^A friendly reminder for that track:

Music is too sad
Written by Kylie Minogue, Jack Savoretti and Samuel Dixon
Performed by Kylie Minogue and Jack Savoretti
Produced by Samuel Dixon
(P) 2017 BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.
(c) BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.

A Kylie injection is always welcomed! 8-) :D
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby NoAngel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Her team has always been a mess. I mean why the F are her videos on her YouTube official channel still at 240p in 2017?! :lol:
B. get off my pole!
NoAngel
Superstar

Postby Fan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:33 pm

MrDiva wrote:After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
I LOVE 2 Hearts, it's such a cool track and something different for Kylie, but it was the weirdest choice as lead single and basically ruined the era before it even started. It would have been a perfect album track, but you release it as lead when you have Like A Drug/In My Arms or Wow?
i was busy thinking about boys, boys, boys
Fan
Legend

Postby adamf2thedeath » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Fan wrote:
MrDiva wrote:After that... while X was a perfect album I feel like there was even stronger material in the sessions (Cherry Bomb for example) and the lead single was a questionable choice imo
I LOVE 2 Hearts, it's such a cool track and something different for Kylie, but it was the weirdest choice as lead single and basically ruined the era before it even started. It would have been a perfect album track, but you release it as lead when you have Like A Drug/In My Arms or Wow?
The X era was FLAWLESS to me. I was living in Vancouver and Whistler in Canada at the time and it really reminds me of that time in my
Life. So many great memories when I hear that album.
I love diving in your mind and coming out with every diamond I can find...No Sleeep.
adamf2thedeath
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 pm

NoAngel wrote:Her team has always been a mess. I mean why the F are her videos on her YouTube official channel still at 240p in 2017?! :lol:
I noticed this the other day... :-? :( :lol:
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby GreekGeek » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 pm

I don't know what's wrong with me lately but i have watched this one off show too many times! It's flawless! :o :lol:

Kylie is so fresh here! She shines like a pure white diamond! :oops:

GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby GreekGeek » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 pm

GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

I got "Slow", of course! 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

It let me choose the word seduction like twice lol
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion