An awesome poster over on Sayhey named "Dano", posted this, just to have all gathered info together.
People working on the album so far:
- Jim Elliot
- The Invisible Men
- Kazz Poole
- Seton Daunt (with Biffco track)
- Sky Adams
- Amy Wadge (apparently for Sky Adams track and Chris de Stefano)
- Nathan Chapman (Nashville sessions)
- Chris de Stefano
- DJ Fresh
- TV Noise
Album recording: HELP complete please.
- Los Angeles
- Video will be shot in December, before Christmas, apparently on the US.
- Lead single is outlined for mid-late January 2018
- Album will follow right after, looks like there's no plan for it to launch after a second single, so February or March 2018 *could* be a possible release date for the album.
- She will make a tour in 2018.
What we know of the album so far:
- The album is inspired by "a little bit of heartbreak", a track or so about Joshua
- Most of it is super positive and inspiring, "as a note to self as much as anything else, I’m feeling great right now."
- The songs are very storytelling and story-based. "It was so great to do things a little bit differently", so we are to expect something personal <3
- She is writing songs
- The Nashville sessions were crucial for the album, "I went to Nashville for two weeks and that became the album. I did a lot of work on the album before that but Nashville had a profound effect on me".
- She certainly did a lot before so, only time will tell if she scrapped or changed directions in the process like she did on Aphrodite or Kiss Me Once.
- The lead single could be about her breakup with Sasse, it was mentioned before that the Sigalla track was up to be the lead single, no information if both of these are related.
- She wants to be controversial on this record
- A song about gay rights is also on the making
- She wants people to start conversations with this record
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack