Alexa Feser

Moderators: tdc2000, Benjamin, stevyy

Postby KokoCollino » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:25 pm

Wikipedia wrote:Alexa Feser (born 30 December 1979) is a German singer and songwriter. Feser was born in Wiesbaden and became interested in music at age four. She states that her grandfather, a jazz pianist is her biggest musical inspiration. She has worked as a backing singer for No Angels, Joana Zimmer, Thomas Anders and Ricky Martin.
I love her - she has such a unique, deep voice and very creative lyrics - sometimes complex, but that's what I adore actually. She definitely has very own style and I appreciate that. Her debut album "Gold von Morgen" went straight to #19 on the German charts while her second record "Zwischen den Sekunden" had a huge opening at #3! My favorite song is the title track of the first album "Gold von Morgen", while her best known song to date is this year's "Wunderfinder (feat. Curse)" with over 2.6M YouTube views which is a big number for a German artist of her status!

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:36 pm

New acoustic album :D It's the piano edition of her latest album "Zwischen den Sekunden" ("Inbetween The Seconds")

APPLE | SPOTIFY

I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion