Uffie

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin, bm08

Postby Benjamin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:56 am

Wikipedia wrote:Anna-Catherine Hartley (born December 9, 1987), better known by her stage name Uffie is an American-French singer, songwriter, rapper, DJ, and fashion designer formerly signed to French electronic music record label Ed Banger Records. She has been described as a muse for French DJs, and is known for working with her labelmates and friends, such as Feadz, Mr. Oizo, and SebastiAn, as well as producer Mirwais. She was briefly married to French graffiti artist André Saraiva between 2008 and 2009.

Uffie's music incorporates synthpop, acid house,[3] alternative dance, and "somewhere between electro, rap and nu skool". She is perhaps best known for her single "Pop the Glock", as well as "TThhEe PPaARRtTYY", her 2007 collaboration with labelmates Justice. Some of her live performances have been described as "Warholian".

In 2010, Uffie released her debut album Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans, which was included on several year-end critics' lists and was nominated in the French Victoires de la Musique for Best Electronic Album.[6][7] Also in 2010, Uffie launched a 12-piece capsule collection with clothing brand Diesel.
Uffie delivered those BOPS.
Anyone knows what she's up to nowadays?

I'd love new music from her. She's the baddest and I think her music/style/sound would be appreciated much more now than way back then.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby heppolo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 am

Wasn't she featured on Charlie XCX's ''Number 1 Angel''?
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Benjamin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:28 pm

^ I don’t know? Maybe?
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby heppolo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:31 am

Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion