ABBA

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

Postby zeus555 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:54 pm

At present 'Mamma Mia! 1' is the UK's 11th 'All Time' Box Office Film. 'Mamma Mia! 2' is in 17th place.
However, 'Mamma Mia! 2' may rise a little higher, as it is still in UK Cinemas. So much for the ABBA
Fans who said that Film 2 should never be made. That it would be a gigantic flop. They have no faith
in the attraction of ABBA Music at all. (Sadly, Benny and Bjorn have only slightly more faith in ABBA
Music. They too thought that a Film 2 should never be made. That ABBA had 'no decent songs left
for it'. The same warning that they now give out about why 'Mamma Mia! 3' should never be made).

But, they do think that it is a good idea to, (soon), open a 'Mamma Mia!' Themed Venue at the O2
Arena, in London. People can eat in a Restaurant and sing a long to ABBA Songs. Then they can
go onto a Dance Floor to dance to ABBA. They think that it is a good idea...

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby zeus555 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:21 pm

I was wondering if the Global BBC//NBC 2 Hour ABBA Tribute TV 'Special' would still go ahead.

After all, ABBA said that the 'highlight' would be The ABBAtars 'singing', (miming), to the 1st
of the New ABBA Singles - 'I Still Have Faith in You'.

Now Bjorn has said that that Single is 'pushed back' until early in 2019.

So, I wondered if that means that the 'ABBA Special' will also be delayed until early 2019.

The answer appears to be 'No'. It is still going to be Broadcast - World-Wide - in December this Year.

Does this mean that ABBA will still 'Showcase' 'I Still Have Faith In You' in it?

If they do, then it means that we can hear it in December, but we will not be able to buy it until
January 2019 - or whatever 2019 Month it has been pushed back to.

It will be incredibly frustrating!

On top of this, Frida seems to be hinting that they are having problems with the 'ABBAtars'.

Here is what she said in a recent Interview:

"We are continuing with our project so we'll see where it will lead us. Maybe it has not turned out as we had thought so far, we're all working on it, says Abba-Frida. The star star also tells what she thinks about the new Abba songs that the band has recorded together. "It's exciting because we have already recorded two songs that I think are very good" she says."

Read more: http://abbachat.com/thread/1007/true?pa ... z5QXI4Saiy

The BBC/NBC 'ABBA Tribute' Show is being Broadcast on Tuesday 18th December...

A lot of people think that ABBA plan to reveal both New Songs in the TV Special. At no
time have they said that. They said that we will get to hear 'I Still Have Faith In You'
in the TV Special. That we have to wait until 2019 to hear 'Don't Shut Me Down'. Most
likely in the Spring of 2019 - which is any time from March to June.

Benny and Bjorn have hinted that they have a 3rd New ABBA Song 'in mind', but we are not
to hear it until the 'ABBAtars' are on Tour. Which could mean that Song 3 is never recorded,
if the 'ABBAtars' idea is cancelled, due to it not working out...

Link:

http://abbafanatic.blogspot.com/

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby zeus555 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:43 pm

'ABBA ORO' ON DOUBLE VINYL LP

On Monday 16th November 'ABBA Oro' is being released on Double Vinyl. It contains all 15 of ABBA's
Spanish Language Songs. I've heard that ABBA had planned to do a Spanish 'Angel Eyes' too, but they
never got around to it

'MAMMA MIA! 2' ON DVD, BLU-RAY, 4K ULTRA HD, AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

It looks 'Mamma Mia!' 2 will be released in those Formats in later October. In some Countries, it will
not be out until November.

I haven't a clue what 4K Ultra HD is. I'm hopeless with 'Modern' technology. I don't even understand Blu-Ray!

Anyhow, depending on which Format you buy it in, you get different 'Bonus Treats'. A complicated List, it is too.

The 2 'Sets' of Bonus Treats are very different. Can anyone make better sense of it, than I?

Here is what has been revealed -- via Broadway World:

MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN Available on DVD and Digital This October
MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAINBring family and friends together and have the time of your life with MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN Sing-Along Edition, the all-new smash-hit romantic comedy based on the songs of ABBA, for a one-of-a-kind at home experience. MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN arrives on Digital and the digital movie app MOVIES ANYWHERE on October 9, 2018, as well as on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-rayTM, DVD and On Demand on October 23, 2018 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Ten years after MAMMA MIA! The Movie, MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN invites you to return to the magical Greek island of Kalokairi to continue the story's emotional journey of family and friendship whilst discovering just how those life-changing relationships were formed and includes hit songs such as When I Kissed The Teacher, Fernando and Dancing Queen.

MAMMA MIA! Here We Go Again, a Littlestar/Playtone production, is produced by Judy Craymer and Gary Goetzman, producers of the original film. Craymer is also the creator and producer of the worldwide smash hit stage musical. Ol Parker, writer of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, writes and directs the sequel from a story by Catherine Johnson, Richard Curtis and Ol Parker. Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus return to provide music and lyrics and serve as executive producers. The original cast members multi-award winner Meryl Streep (Florence Foster Jenkins, Into The Woods), Pierce Brosnan (The World is Not Enough), Oscar® winner Colin Firth (The King's Speech), Stellan Skarsgård (Good Will Hunting), Julie Walters (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), Dominic Cooper (Avengers: Infinity Wars), Amanda Seyfried (Les Miserables) and Christine Baranski (The Good Wife) return alongside new additions Lily James (Cinderella, Baby Driver), Oscar® winner Cher (Moonstruck, Burlesque) and Andy Garcia (Ocean's Eleven, The Godfather: Part III).

Both a prequel and a sequel, the film tells two stories: present day as Sophie Sheridan (Seyfried) prepares for the grand reopening of her mother Donna's (Streep) hotel and 1979 when young Donna (James) first arrives on the island. Sophie learns about her mother's exciting, fun-filled adventures with the young Dynamos, Tanya (Jessica Keenan-Wynn) and Rosie (Alexa Davies), and how young Donna first met her three possible dads HARRY (Hugh Skinner), Bill (Josh Dylan) and Sam (Jeremy Irvine) all those years ago. Deemed as "a relentlessly sunny musical romp" by Leah Greenblatt, Entertainment Weekly, MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN is filled with summer fun, joy and romance that allows audiences to tap into their inner dancing queens in their own living rooms! Get ready to sing and dance all over again with the entire cast and go behind the scenes with MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN on Digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-rayTM and DVD - with over an hour of bonus features including one- of-a-kind lyric videos and a never-before-seen performance of "I Wonder."

BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM & DIGITAL:

Deleted/Extended Songs and Scenes with Commentary by Director/Screenplay Writer Ol Parker

Extended Song Performance - The Name Of The Game

Extended Song Performance - Knowing Me, Knowing You

Enhanced Sing-Alongs

One Of Us

S.O.S.

Why Did It Have To Be Me?

I Have A Dream

Kisses Of Fire

Knowing Me, Knowing You

Angel Eyes

My Love, My Life

Cast Meets Cast

Tanya Meets Tanya - Jessica Keenan Wynn interviews Christine Baranski about playing the sassiest Dynamo - Tanya.

Rosie Meets Rosie - Alexa Davies interviews Julie Walters as the two actresses share their experiences playing Rosie.

Cast Chats

Dynamo Chit-Chat - A conversation between the three Young Dynamos reflecting on their favorite song, costumes, scenes to shoot, and funniest moments.

Dad Chat - The young dads come together to share some of their favorite memories from set.

High Jinks

Sophie's Story - Of all the characters, Amanda Seyfried's Sophie has developed the most since the first movie. Here we will chart how Sophie has gone from a vulnerable young girl to a confident young woman following life-changing events.

Choreographing MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN - Choreographer Anthony Van Laast and his team will reveal some of the SECRETS behind the highly original dance routines.

Dancing Queen: Anatomy of a Scene - The most famous piano roll in musical history opens one of ABBA'S biggest hits, "Dancing Queen." The number is the biggest and most complex sequence. Ol Parker will discuss where and how he wanted to use the song in the story.

Performing for Legends - Here the Young Dynamos will discuss the daunting prospect of stepping into the recording booth at Air Studios to sing ABBA to ABBA.

Class of '79 - The story of the Young Dads and Dynamos is told against the backdrop of Oxford, Paris and the Greek Islands of 1979, when hairstyles were wackier and the fashions were bolder. This featurette will focus on the Young Dads and Dynamos and their experience bringing these characters to life.

BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:

Deleted Songs and Scenes with Commentary by Director/Screenplay Writer Ol Parker

Deleted Song Performance - I Wonder

Deleted Scene - Tahini

Enhanced Sing-Alongs

Thank You For The Music

When I Kissed The Teacher

Waterloo

Andante, Andante

The Name Of The Game

Mamma Mia

Dancing Queen

I've Been Waiting For You

Fernando

Super Trouper

The Story - Producer Judy Craymer reveals how the MAMMA MIA! legacy began, evolved into the first feature film and how she teamed with executive producer/co-story writer Richard Curtis and director/screenplay writer Ol Parker to develop the perfect sequel.

MAMMA MIA! Reunited - Focusing on the legacy performers and their excitement at reuniting a decade later, the filmmakers discuss the paths they've paved for the characters since we last saw them.

Playing Donna - This piece centers on Meryl Streep's cameo performance and Lily James' preparation for filling this iconic role.

Meeting Cher - The Queen of pop reveals her excitement at joining the MAMMA MIA! family as Ruby Sheridan - Sophie's glamorous grandmother. Fellow cast members will share their delight at meeting and watching a legend on set.

Costumes and The Dynamos - The Young Dynamos have some pretty cool costumes in MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN, and of course so does Cher. And who could forget those trademark dungarees? We will join costume designer Michelle Clapton as she highlights some of her favorite outfits from the movie.

Curtain Call - Who can forget the finale to MAMMA MIA! when the cast danced onto cinema screens in full spandex for one final number? Ol Parker has chosen "Super Trouper" to close his movie and it features all 16 key cast members.

NBC's TODAY Show Interview with Cher & Judy Craymer

Feature Commentary with Director/Screenplay Writer Ol Parker

Feature Commentary with Producer Judy Craymer

The film will be available on 4K Ultra HD in a combo pack which includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-rayTM, Blu-rayTM and Digital. The 4K Ultra HD disc will include the same bonus features as the Blu-rayTM version, all in stunning 4K resolution.

4K Ultra HD is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HD features the combination of 4K resolution for four times sharper picture than HD, the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR) with immersive audio delivering a multidimensional sound experience.

Blu-rayTM unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.

Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.

MOVIES ANYWHERE is the digital app that simplifies and enhances the digital movie collection and viewing experience by allowing consumers to access their favorite digital movies in one place when purchased or redeemed through participating digital retailers. Consumers can also redeem digital copy codes found in eligible Blu-rayTM and DVD disc packages from participating studios and stream or download them through Movies Anywhere. MOVIES ANYWHERE is only available in the United States.

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby zeus555 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:21 pm

ABBA appear to be having problems regarding getting The 'ABBAtars' right.

As a result, both of their New Songs are now 'delayed' until sometime in 2019.

They were supposed to be broadcasting 'I Still Have Faith In You' , (via The 'ABBAtars), in
a 2 Hour Global NBC/BBC TV Special later this Year - on Tuesday 18th December.

Now the ABBA TV Special has also been delayed until 'some time in 2019'...

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby jochen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:45 pm

They need more Time. I sensed it

So I hope we get at least a new studio album now
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Fresh news from the Official ABBA Fan Club:

"The release of the new ABBA songs is delayed until the Spring because the songs are not ready… the songs will
not be presented in a television special in December as planned… no news on the hologram tour either…"

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby Nameless » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Good fan made video of Elaine
https://youtu.be/tJHUKGPHv9E
Nameless
Roadie

Postby zeus555 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:43 pm

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/is-abba-about-to-release-a-new-album-a3951151.html

From: 'The Evening Standard' -- Tuesday 2nd October 2018:

Are ABBA about to release a new album?

Iconic band tease new material — but don't expect them to perform again

ABBA co-founder Björn Ulvaeus has hinted that the band could release a new album — 37 years after the release of their last,
The Visitors.

The news comes as the Swedish group prepare to release their first songs in decades.

Speaking to A List he said: “A new album, possibly. Or four songs or something like that — that’s possible. But for us to perform on stage that’s just not going to happen. That’s a definite.”

Ulvaeus, 73, recently reunited with bandmates Agnetha Fältskog, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad to write and record new songs, one of which, I Still Have Faith In You, will debut on the BBC in December.

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:32 pm

How can the songs not be ready by then though? Unless they really are bringing an album out and holding them back...
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby jochen » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Just wait

An album is worth the wait

Xmas 2019
jochen
Manager

Postby jochen » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:38 pm

So I still have faith in you will be out in dec?
jochen
Manager

Postby Nameless » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 am

Theresa May addresses Tory conference 'dancing' to ABBA

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... idApp_Memo
Nameless
Roadie

Postby zeus555 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:11 am

Jochen -- 'I Still Have Faith In You' was to be performed, (mimed), by The 'ABBAtars' in the Global TV ABBA Tribute Show,
on Tuesday December 18th, this Year. The TV Show is being made by the BBC, (UK), and NBC, (USA).

However, both Bjorn and the BBC, now say that the ABBA TV Special is 'delayed' until Spring 2019. That can be any time from
20th March 2019 to 21st June 2019. ABBA will still want to reveal 'I Still Have Faith in You' when the TV Special is shown. Now
that it is all delayed until Spring 2019, they will very likely also reveal 'Don't Shut Me Down' in the TV Special. So, we now have
to wait 6 to 9 Months to hear the 2 New ABBA Songs. (Of course, if ABBA decide to do an entire New Album, then we may
have to wait until that is finished, before we hear any New Songs. Even if that means waiting for another Year. We must
be patient).

Zeus555
Last edited by zeus555 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
zeus555
Superstar

Postby jochen » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:16 am

Ok. Thanks.

I truly want this album
jochen
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Yesterday -- Thursday 18th October -- Bjorn gave an Interview to USA Today.

As you can see in the Video, he discusses the New ABBA Music. (From 1.15 onwards).

He only talks about 2 New Songs, so the 3rd one, that he & Benny 'had in mind', has either
been decided against, or they still plan to do it. No mention, (or the least hint), about a New
ABBA Album. So, either ABBA plan a huge surprise, in 2019, or there was never a hope of us
getting an entire Album.

Bjorn talks about The 'ABBAtars' singing the 2 Songs, and says it will happen in March 2019.
However, he is careful not to mention the 2 Hour Global ABBA TV Special, at all. Instead, he
says that The 'ABBAtars' will sing the Songs, but it is not certain how this will happen. I'm now
wondering if the idea of the 2 Hour TV Special has now been dropped, and ABBA just plan to
make a couple of short 'Promo Videos' for the 2 New Songs, with The 'ABBAtars' performing
in them, but no sign of the 'Real' ABBA in them, at all. We will have to see...

Anyhow, whatever is going to happen, will do so in March 2019. Let us pray that there are no further
delays, when that time approaches. It makes it look like ABBA don't know what they are doing, if they
delay things too much.

BJORN INTERVIEWED BY USA TODAY -- THURSDAY 18th OCTOBER 2018

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby jochen » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks
jochen
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Well the 2 'Events' cannot be connected, but on the day, (today), that the 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Soundtrack is in both the World iTunes Top 5 and the European iTunes Top 5, both versions of
'ABBA Gold' have collapsed, in Sales, on both Charts. ABBA have collapsed on iTunes, just as Queen
have had their biggest 'boost' in a very long time.

As regards the UK - we'll see if 'Mamma Mia! 2' can reach as high as No.13 in the UK's 'All Time' Films.
Personally, I doubt if it can rise above No.14, where it currently 'sits'. Its UK takings are now but a tiny
fraction of what they once were. The DVD release is a matter of Weeks away now.

I see that the USA Cinemas are getting a '10th Anniversary Special' of the 1st 'Mamma Mia!' Film. It is just
for 2 days in November. I'm not sure if the rest of the World is getting it. Or if there will be something to
include 'Mamma Mia! 2'. Apparently, the 1st Film is to be shown, plus a Documentary about it. That is what
I've understood, from reading about the plan, anyhow...

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby Nameless » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Here's a parody of the first Mamma Mia film

https://youtu.be/94uO2io-n5E
Nameless
Roadie

Postby jochen » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:34 am

zeus555 wrote:Yesterday -- Thursday 18th October -- Bjorn gave an Interview to USA Today.

As you can see in the Video, he discusses the New ABBA Music. (From 1.15 onwards).

He only talks about 2 New Songs, so the 3rd one, that he & Benny 'had in mind', has either
been decided against, or they still plan to do it. No mention, (or the least hint), about a New
ABBA Album. So, either ABBA plan a huge surprise, in 2019, or there was never a hope of us
getting an entire Album.

Bjorn talks about The 'ABBAtars' singing the 2 Songs, and says it will happen in March 2019.
However, he is careful not to mention the 2 Hour Global ABBA TV Special, at all. Instead, he
says that The 'ABBAtars' will sing the Songs, but it is not certain how this will happen. I'm now
wondering if the idea of the 2 Hour TV Special has now been dropped, and ABBA just plan to
make a couple of short 'Promo Videos' for the 2 New Songs, with The 'ABBAtars' performing
in them, but no sign of the 'Real' ABBA in them, at all. We will have to see...

Anyhow, whatever is going to happen, will do so in March 2019. Let us pray that there are no further
delays, when that time approaches. It makes it look like ABBA don't know what they are doing, if they
delay things too much.

BJORN INTERVIEWED BY USA TODAY -- THURSDAY 18th OCTOBER 2018

Zeus555
When i Go to to this huge German Abba Forum ..I hardly seee excitement for the new songs from the fans

Maybe they are too old. Don't know.
I follow their talk there since it was announced that a new song was recorded.

It's weird.

For decades they wanted something new but it seems that they are not really that happy about it.

Is this in other boards too zeuss?
Read anything?
jochen
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Jochen -- I only Post at a few other Music or Chart Sites on The Internet. One of them - ABBA Chat - is purely for
ABBA Fans. There was a lot of excitement there, when the 2 New ABBA Songs were first announced. However,
there is a - relative - silence there now. The general view is that ABBA announced the 2 New Songs far too soon.

ABBA should not have revealed that the New Songs existed, until maybe, 2 or 3 Weeks before release. Instead, they
told the Media & Fans about them in July this Year, saying that we'd get 'I Still Have Faith In You' in December. So,
they told us about them 8 Months before we could even hear the 1st one. It is very hard for ABBA Fans to remain
greatly excited, when we have that long to try to do so.

Now, we are told that we can't have, (or hear), either of the 2 New Songs until 'March 2019'. That will be 11 Months
after ABBA first told us that they existed and 1 Year and 9 Months since ABBA recorded them. (June 2017).

No wonder the initial huge excitement, (about ABBA recording again), has greatly faded away. That level of eagerness,
just cannot be sustained for too long. ABBA told the World, about the 2 New Songs, far too early. It is as simple as that.

The truth is, that after waiting for 36 Years, for New ABBA Music, most Fans are now skeptical about anything that is
said on the matter. It is a case of, 'We'll believe it when we finally get New ABBA Music'. This doubt, (from many ABBA
Fans), is only reinforced, when we are now told that there is a 'delay' in ABBA releasing the 2 New Songs. It causes a
lot of Fans to 'switch off', and to see if we ever get the New Songs at all...

I too am not as excited as I was in April, when ABBA first told us about the 2 New Songs. I currently have a 'We'll believe
it when it happens', view of the entire matter...

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby jochen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Thanks Zeus

Thanks for the long text and work

What I meant is that...there wasn't that much of an excitement when it was announced from what I saw.

Instead there was a silent scepsis
jochen
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Jochen - When ABBA first announced the 2 New Songs, I saw quite a lot of excitement from ABBA Fans. The ABBA Chat
Forum had a Thread on it - a very excited and very busy Thread. However, as the Weeks have gone by, it has all gone much
more quiet and slow paced. The UK and Global Media made a big thing about the 2 New ABBA Songs. The Media too has
gone very quiet about it all. This is what happens when 'Events' are announced far too early. The excitement dies away.

http://abbachat.boards.net/thread/1007/true?page=1

When the 2 New Songs were initially announced, there was also the case, that a lot of Fans wanted ABBA to 'stay in the
past'. They are very nervous about New ABBA recordings. They think that they will be so weak, or just plain 'awful', that
they will tarnish, or even destroy, ABBA's 'Legend'. So, a lot of Fans wish that ABBA had never recorded the 2 New Songs.
That is why those particular Fans are not happy about them. I think that they should wait and hear what they sound like,
before wishing that they had never been recorded! They are being too over-critical and nervous.

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby jochen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Thanks zeuss

I will check it out tonight
jochen
Manager

Postby zeus555 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:36 pm

The Post below is by Contro and from the ABBA Chat Site. As suspected, ABBA are having various problems regarding
The ABBAtars. This is delaying both the 2 Hour Global TV Special, and the release of the 2 New ABBA Songs.

CONTRO'S 'ABBA CHAT' POST

An article in 'DI Weekend' says the virtual tour will not premiere until 2020 at the earliest. "All depends on the technics.
The tour will not happen until it's good enough" says Görel Hanser.

Per Sundin adds: "Both Simon Fuller and Björn and Benny have extremely high demands. It's not enough that the
technics is mindblowing for 10 minutes but it's about creating a complete experience that will keep the audience
in a grip for maybe 90 minutes."

But technics isn't the only reason the project is delayed. It's also about lack of financing and that technics partner Pulse at the
moment is to be bought by a competitor after a lengthy owner's battle.

A direct consequence of the delays are that the global TV shows that BBC and NBC would co-produce in ABBA's honour
is put on hold. It was there the newly written ABBA songs would be premiered, according to the the original plan. A new
launch plan does not yet exist.

But Swedish Johan Renck is tied to the project and the hope has long been that he will direct the video for the new ABBA song
"I Still Have Faith In You", where the ABBA avatars are planned to appear for the first time.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Zeus555
zeus555
Superstar

Postby jochen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:01 pm

I am ok with this

I just want the best and it will be good

But let's use the time to create a full album
jochen
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion