Postby LittleLinda » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 pm

That was adorable! :)
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby MonaBlissa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Freedom wrote:

She sung her song "Say Yes" in German

:lol: :lol:
Girl, get your polyglot on. He's hot and sings well. I wonder if she has a chance establishing a career in another country.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby Freedom » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Full interview.
Freedom
Roadie

Postby UKMusicLova » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 pm

This is funny! :lol:

UKMusicLova
Legend

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:17 pm

I love her! Considering she been getting stick for 16 years she can still laugh at herself. I wish she'd been given a chance to judge on a uk reality show
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby LittleLinda » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Michelle will guest star on an episode of Raven's Home:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkDrR1ilod6/?taken-by=michellewilliams

Urgh, Raven Symone. I hate to be such a Negative Nancy, but I can't stand her.
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby LittleLinda » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:38 pm

First episode of "Chad loves Michelle":

She's also headed back to Broadway to star in "Once On This Island" as Erzulie. I really hope she does the London West End again some time in the future... I'd love to see her on stage, but unfortunately I missed her during "Chicago". :(
Last edited by LittleLinda on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby juanele84 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:58 pm

I hope she releases a new album soon
juanele84
Groupie

Postby GetBack » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 am

Not surprised that she got depressed. She was a laughing stock in the industry and she never got the chance to get acknowledged for her musical talent. Even Kelly was on the verge of that at some point in her life as well. Hopefully, they surround themselves with people who actually care about their welfare.
GetBack
Legend

Postby LittleLinda » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:25 pm

GetBack wrote:Not surprised that she got depressed. She was a laughing stock in the industry and she never got the chance to get acknowledged for her musical talent. Even Kelly was on the verge of that at some point in her life as well. Hopefully, they surround themselves with people who actually care about their welfare.
No offense, but clearly you are very ignorant on the topic and only trying to throw your usual shade.
She has suffered from depression ever since she was a teenager. But more importantly, depression isn't simply a state of incredible sadness caused by "mean people" or "lack of acknowledgement", etc. That's what the general public calls "feeling depressed" (happens to everybody), it has NOTHING to do with actual depression.

This video is a good summary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=z-IR48Mb3W0

Furthermore, she was never "the laughing stock of the industry" and she received plenty of acknowledgement and success as a gospel artist and musical actress.
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby juanele84 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:30 pm

I think an album full of ballads ala Adele would work for her.
juanele84
Groupie

Postby LittleLinda » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Chad loves Michelle Part 2:
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby MusicJunk90 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 am

LittleLinda wrote:
GetBack wrote:Not surprised that she got depressed. She was a laughing stock in the industry and she never got the chance to get acknowledged for her musical talent. Even Kelly was on the verge of that at some point in her life as well. Hopefully, they surround themselves with people who actually care about their welfare.
No offense, but clearly you are very ignorant on the topic and only trying to throw your usual shade.
She has suffered from depression ever since she was a teenager. But more importantly, depression isn't simply a state of incredible sadness caused by "mean people" or "lack of acknowledgement", etc. That's what the general public calls "feeling depressed" (happens to everybody), it has NOTHING to do with actual depression.

This video is a good summary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=z-IR48Mb3W0

Furthermore, she was never "the laughing stock of the industry" and she received plenty of acknowledgement and success as a gospel artist and musical actress.
I'd like to pretty much just echo your entire post. I was thinking the same thing. People really need to educate themselves on what depression actually is. Depression is much DEEPER than going on Twitter and seeing a few hateful comments from random trolls.
MusicJunk90
Personal Assistant

Postby Muzikritik » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 am

I always quite liked Michelle. She has a great voice and that is part of it, but I quite like an underdog and in terms of career, she was always that.... especially in DC3.

But legit, she has some tracks I still love... Heard A Word, If We Had Your Eyes, The Greatest, We Break the Dawn.....
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby LittleLinda » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Michelle and Chad split. I honestly think it's for the better. Initially, I was rooting for them, but after watching the first 5 episodes of their reality show, I almost lost count of the moments that made me think they don't really suit each other. I'm aware that it's a friggin' reality show and supposed to show "drama", if only for ratings - so everything one sees on there should be taken with a grain of salt. But they had so many issues it felt like a future divorce waiting to happen.

With the single out now it almost feels like one big publicity stunt, but whatever the case... I hope Michelle finds true love eventually.

LittleLinda
Manager

Postby Guru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 pm

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby juanele84 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Guru wrote:
Michelle and Kelly should switch parts
juanele84
Groupie

Postby juanele84 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Does anyone know how to get the rnb mix of On The Run? It was never available in Spain. I only got to hear a snippet. I think there were two different versions of the single each with different remixes.
juanele84
Groupie

Postby juanele84 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Michelle deleted her Instagram account. I wonder if she's OK.
juanele84
Groupie

Postby LittleLinda » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 pm

juanele84 wrote:Michelle deleted her Instagram account. I wonder if she's OK.
I think she's just taking a much needed break from Social Media. She has a lot to deal with right now with her split from Chad, her dropping out of Once On This Island, etc. - she probably doesn't want any exposure right now.

Imho, that reality show was a really bad idea... I mean, there was lots of support, but also o ton of negativity. I've seen so many horrible comments.

On the other hand she's done BET's American Soul (playing Diana Ross) - anyone know when that was filmed? It would be nice to know that she is well enough to be working again, but I assume that it was filmed some time ago...

In any case, I wish her the best!
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby Guru » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:17 pm

And her depression also adds to the mix. Wishing her well.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby juanele84 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 pm

I agree the reality show was never a good idea.

I hope she sings on that BET series.
juanele84
Groupie

Return to General Artists Discussion