Céline Dion

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby RLAAMJR » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Celine Dion album which includes beauty and the beast and if you asked me to. But pls checl the songs i love you goodbye, nothing broken but my heart, water from the moon and with this tear.

You should also check the video of celine and lucoano pavarotti on how great they have sung i hate you then i love you in youtube. I think it was a pavarotti concert.

Youve mentioned you have fiy album, everything there is gold especially the released singles. But you should have liked "i love you"

I really wanted to recommend these are special times but most of the songs are xmas songs unless you're willing to listen to i even if it isnt december.

For the colour of my love album, check the song "love doesnt ask why"

You might as well check her "unison" album for the transitioning of her voice from singing french to engoish songs. Love the songs on that album because it felt like different songs are being recorded for Celine to know where here strengths are. But most Celine fans dont really consider her first album as one of their favorites so you van wait for other Celine fans on what they will recommend.
Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby Wayne » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:31 pm

A sneak peek at Céline advising on The Voice...

https://twitter.com/nbcthevoice/status/ ... 5080246273

OMG, I am so excited - she looks like she's been an amazing advisor for Gwen! She truly is one of the greats.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:46 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:Ok so...I think I'm gonna start the process of digging into her music more.

I listened to her last album, Love Me Back To Life. And of course Falling Into You and a little of Let's Talk About Love. I enjoyed them but I don't remember the latter too much.

I randomly stumble across "If You Could See Me Now" and it's like my favorite song by her ever (tied with Skies of L.A.)

My question to all you Celine stans, where do I start next? I need suggestions lol
If You Could See Me Now is an interesting choice as your favourite song by her - it is very Mariah-esqe. That said, it is beautiful - her vocals are understated. I'm going to listen to Unison again later I think.

Why don't you start off with her first album, Unison? It's very moody and it continues to grow on me to this day - it's got a lot of soul. Listen to Halfway to Heaven...

Brilliant track - a hybrid of early Sade/Mariah with the trademark Céline vocal.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Wayne
Administrator

Postby sYair » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 pm

She probably doesn't know that TC means Team Céline :lol:
sYair
Manager

Postby pat200 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:22 pm

sYair wrote:She probably doesn't know that TC means Team Céline :lol:
TC also means take care
pat200
Personal Assistant

Postby RLAAMJR » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Wayne wrote:Image
Nicki/Celine collab please. :)
Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby RLAAMJR » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 pm

pat200 wrote:
sYair wrote:She probably doesn't know that TC means Team Céline :lol:
TC also means take care
Hi pat200! :)
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby dhenapie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 pm

It's cute that she loves Celine. But no collab, please.
dhenapie
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:02 pm

dhenapie wrote:It's cute that she loves Celine. But no collab, please.
Welcome back, yes, no collab, please.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby RLAAMJR » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Well then.

CELINE/MARIAH collab please. :)
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:15 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:23 pm

RLAAMJR wrote:Well then.

CELINE/MARIAH collab please. :)
Do not hold your breath :)
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby RLAAMJR » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Nippian93 wrote:
Omg. I feel so very sad cos they were able to meet Celine in person while I dont think I have a chance at all. :(
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby Wayne » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:06 am

Q&A: Audra McDonald talks 'Beauty and the Beast' and meeting Celine Dion

CP: Celine Dion sang the original "Beauty and the Beast" song (and sings an all-new original song on this soundtrack). Have you ever had a chance to meet her?

McDonald: I did, I love her, she's amazing. We got to see her at the Hollywood premiere.... I got to meet Celine Dion and tell her how amazing I think she is. At the same premiere I got to meet Beyonce, so between the two of them, it's like, "Oh, that's all we need. That's just it as far as singers are concerned."

And she was lovely, such a lovely lady. She's a phenomenon and her staying power, what she's been able to do for as long as she has at such a consistently high level is remarkable.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toronto/20 ... -dion.html
Céline Dion - the ULTIMATE singer.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby RLAAMJR » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 am

Wayne wrote:
Q&A: Audra McDonald talks 'Beauty and the Beast' and meeting Celine Dion

CP: Celine Dion sang the original "Beauty and the Beast" song (and sings an all-new original song on this soundtrack). Have you ever had a chance to meet her?

McDonald: I did, I love her, she's amazing. We got to see her at the Hollywood premiere.... I got to meet Celine Dion and tell her how amazing I think she is. At the same premiere I got to meet Beyonce, so between the two of them, it's like, "Oh, that's all we need. That's just it as far as singers are concerned."

And she was lovely, such a lovely lady. She's a phenomenon and her staying power, what she's been able to do for as long as she has at such a consistently high level is remarkable.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toronto/20 ... -dion.html
Céline Dion - the ULTIMATE singer.
Oh yeah. :)
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby RLAAMJR » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:24 pm

No news yet if there's going to be a music video for HDAMLF?
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:39 am

All By Myself on VH1 Classic.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:41 am

RLAAMJR wrote:No news yet if there's going to be a music video for HDAMLF?
I have not seen anything.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Gravity » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:52 am

Floped and localed
Gravity
Superstar

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Gravity wrote:
Definitely. They do not fit each other at all.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby dhenapie » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:41 pm

An Exclusive Chat With Céline Dion on Her New Beauty and the Beast track
The Las Vegas headliner's thoughts on her new song, family time at Disney theme parks and more.

Disney’s “tale as old as time” is back in theaters this week with the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast. Las Vegas headliner Céline Dion recorded the animated movie’s titular song for the original soundtrack in 1991, and it became one of her signature hits.

Now, 26 years later, Dion has again lent her legendary pipes to the House of Mouse for “How Does a Moment Last Forever,” one of the original songs included on the recent release’s soundtrack. Before you hear the track while watching the credits roll, read on for Dion’s thoughts on the song, family time at Disney theme parks and more.

Did your kids see the movie yet?

Not yet … but I can’t wait to see it again with them.

What do they think when they hear you in a film?

Well, actually, when [16-year-old] R.C. was 2 or 3 years old, he was getting pretty emotional when he heard my voice. I couldn’t sing around the house. My [6-year-old] twins are the same. And now, every time they hear a girl sing, whether it be any female voice singing, they look at me and ask: “Is that you singing?” I don’t know if it is because they do not want me to be in the room when they listen to me. … So they ask, and every time I answer “Yes, it’s me” … or, “No, it’s not.” It’s interesting … They are so wonderful. Both Nelson and Eddy play instruments—they play piano. They have great voices, and I think Nelson will be a singer.

Since the first song became so iconic, was there any pressure about replicating or not replicating the past?

At first, yes, absolutely. … I am still very much in love with my first “Beauty and the Beast.” It put me where I am today. It was such an iconic moment, still is and will be for the rest of my life. When I heard they were doing Beauty and the Beast again, I asked myself why. But then I saw the new version with real characters, and it was totally another type of feeling.

So I really didn’t feel any pressure, in a way, because it was not the same song. And I am now very honored to be part of this.

Take us back to the mindset you were in when you recorded the original song, compared to now. How have the emotions changed? How have you changed?

Well, the first time I did “Beauty and the Beast,” it was at the beginning of my career. And it was a duet with Peabo Bryson, whom I still admire a great deal today. And I think of him often, especially now, and I thank him again for allowing me to sing that song with him.

Now, with this new song, my emotions have changed. Life changes—you grow, you get older, you get more mature. You have more life experience. I am a mum … so it changes my whole way of seeing things.

We’ve seen that you enjoy lots of Disney theme-park time with your family. What’s your favorite ride?

Every single one of them! When I go to Disney with my family, I reconnect with the child in me. Who doesn’t?
http://vegasseven.com/2017/03/17/an-exc ... ast-track/
dhenapie
Manager

Postby RLAAMJR » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Love the songs in BATB. I stayed til the HDAMLF was finished
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby RLAAMJR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 am

We need a music video for HDAMLF. It's the theme song of the BATB movie.
RLAAMJR
Manager

Postby Christinamuse » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Yesterday Celine visited the show "Michael Jackson one by Cirque du Soleil"
https://www.smule.com/ChristinaNaumo1

https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life
Christinamuse
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion