Bye Bye Baby (VMAs 1993)
1%
Take a Bow (American Music Awards 1995)
1%
Bedtime Story (Brit Awards 1995)
5%
You Must Love Me (Academy Awards 1997)
2%
Shanti/Ashtangi, Ray of Light (VMAs 1998)
2%
Music (EMAs 2000)
4%
Like a Virgin/Hollywood (VMAs 2003)
13%
Hung Up (EMAs 2005)
13%
Feel Good Inc./Hung Up (Grammys 2006)
6%
Living For Love (Brit Awards 2015)
4%
Prince Tribute (Billboard Music Awards 2016)
No votes
Other (Please Specify)
2%

Total votes : 165

Postby BodyShop » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Madonna™ Slot Game to Premiere this October at Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS, Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Aristocrat has licensed the Madonna brand for a new multi-game slot deal, and the company will be causing a commotion when it unveils the first Madonna™ Slot Game this October at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas.

Since arriving on the Hot 100 with "Holiday" in the week of Oct. 29, 1983, Grammy Award-winning, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Madonna has earned a total of 57 chart hits, including a record 38 Top 10 singles. Madonna also holds the title of the highest-grossing solo touring female artist in Billboard Boxscore history.

"Aristocrat aggressively pursues the absolute best and most iconic brands to inspire us to create games that help our operator partners give their players the most engaging and entertaining experience possible. There is no bigger name in the history of pop music than Madonna, and we are thrilled to welcome the brand into Aristocrat's enviable family of licensed product," said Matt Wilson, Aristocrat's Managing Director of the Americas.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36345790 ... -slot-game
BodyShop
Manager

Postby BodyShop » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Madonna™ Slot Game to Premiere this October at Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS, Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Aristocrat has licensed the Madonna brand for a new multi-game slot deal, and the company will be causing a commotion when it unveils the first Madonna™ Slot Game this October at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas.

Since arriving on the Hot 100 with "Holiday" in the week of Oct. 29, 1983, Grammy Award-winning, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Madonna has earned a total of 57 chart hits, including a record 38 Top 10 singles. Madonna also holds the title of the highest-grossing solo touring female artist in Billboard Boxscore history.

"Aristocrat aggressively pursues the absolute best and most iconic brands to inspire us to create games that help our operator partners give their players the most engaging and entertaining experience possible. There is no bigger name in the history of pop music than Madonna, and we are thrilled to welcome the brand into Aristocrat's enviable family of licensed product," said Matt Wilson, Aristocrat's Managing Director of the Americas.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36345790 ... -slot-game

Finally a Vegas act :lol:
Last edited by BodyShop on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BodyShop
Manager

Postby BlueScorpion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Our media is reporting Madonna is enjoying herself so much here. She's having a regular kind of life. She's out and about! 8-)
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am

maroon wrote:
AlphaMale wrote:Having Madonna living in Portugal is like having... Well, Madonna living in Portugal :D
She's in the news every single day, tv, newspaper, blogs, everywhere.
It's the 80's and 90's all over again :)
Where is she living now?
She's living in Lisbon at the most exclusive and expensive hotel and still hunting for a house.
She has posted some great stuff on her Instagram. For example, there's this thing here called house party where singers or bands go and play a gig at your house. She was at one of those parties, where a band was playing "mornas" and then she sang, of all the songs, Like A Virgin in one of the best versions I've ever heard.
Surely whoever speaks to me in the right voice
Him or her I shall follow
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:01 am

BodyShop wrote:Madonna™ Slot Game to Premiere this October at Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas

What is this?
Madonna is Featured on the cover of People Magazine, talking about her family and Malawi.
She will also be on CBS Sunday morning to talk about her work in Malawi.
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:05 am

Madonna Opens Up About Life with 6 Kids and Her Emotional Adoption Journey: 'It's Complicated — But So Worth It'
http://people.com/babies/madonna-life-s ... -worth-it/

AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 am

Lost in Lisbon
Image´
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby samo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

AlphaMale wrote:
BodyShop wrote:Madonna™ Slot Game to Premiere this October at Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas

What is this?
Madonna is Featured on the cover of People Magazine, talking about her family and Malawi.
She will also be on CBS Sunday morning to talk about her work in Malawi.
Its a Madonna themed slot machine that also uses her music. Basically EVERY legendary singer has their own slots, I won $400 on a Dolly Parton one! But Madonna "fans" will still complain that she's selling out for this because they always complain

I hope its done by the same people who made the MJ Moonwalker slot that one looks and sounds awesome.

Hopefully her slots machine will come to Pennsylvania, where I live
samo
Groupie

Postby Jimshakes » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 am

Here's an interesting article on the Glastonbury rumours... I know some of you completely dismissed it but when u know the festival you know when things seem to add up...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.somers ... 465246.amp
Jimshakes
Groupie

Postby biscuits » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:24 pm

What are your THREE favourite tracks from MDNA?

1. Masterpiece 37 18%
2. Love Spent 35 17%
3. Girls Gone Wild 31 15%
4. Gang Bang 28 13%
5. I’m Addicted 17 8%
6. Beautiful Killer 13 6%
7. Turn Up the Radio 11 5%
8. I Don’t Give A 9 4%
9. Some Girls 7 3%
=10. Give Me All Your Luvin’ 6 3%
=10. I **** Up 6 3%
=12. I’m a Sinner 4 2%
=12. Falling Free 4 2%
=14. Superstar 1 0%
=14. Best Friend 1 0%
16. B-day Song 0 No votes

Total votes : 210
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:32 pm

New poll for you guys :D
biscuits
The Diva

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 pm

biscuits wrote:New poll for you guys :D
Thanks you're the best!
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:51 pm

I voted for Express Yourself, Vogue and Hung Up, mostly for sentimental reasons, besides being all awesome of course :)
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Jimshakes wrote:Here's an interesting article on the Glastonbury rumours... I know some of you completely dismissed it but when u know the festival you know when things seem to add up...

Glastonbury 2020 makes a lot more sense. The only problem I have with Madonna playing Glastonbury is that I refuse point blank to spend a weekend in a tent for her :lol:

Glastonbury otherwise would be cool. It would be broadcast live on TV - something that hasn’t happened in her career before (I believe earlier tours were recorded by TV companies but edited then screened, rather than being broadcast directly as she does it).

Plus it would be WONDERFUL to have a full Madonna show UNEDITED - no silly photoshop, silly editing or cut songs. Plus we might get an official dvd recording so win win for us fans.

Her setlist needs care and attention though. I think S&S would have worked but RHT wouldn’t - Glastonbury is about music so Madonna needs to build any such setlist to a big peak.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Here it is in all its glory!
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:04 pm

The Surprising Beauty Product That Madonna Keeps In Her Freezer—and Her Other Current Obsessions

http://www.instyle.com/beauty/madonna-skin-care-line
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 pm

"Gang-Gang We talk the talk and we walk the Walk! Find out more on Sept 17th!! CBS Sunday Morning" -Madonna
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:10 pm

"I have A Tale to tell........,,,, CBS Sunday Morning Sunday Sept 17th!!" -Madonna
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:12 pm

"Be Sure to Watch CBS Sunday Morning This Sunday-Sept 17th!! They Joined me in Malawi for the opening of the Mercy James Pediatric Hospital and We are ready to tell our story!!!#cbssundaymorning" -Madonna
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 pm

"Nuff Said...........Raising Malawi People" -Madonna
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby AlphaMale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm

"Thank you People magazine for getting the message out there about Raising Malawi and so many children in need!! I am so grateful!" -Madonna
AlphaMale
Legend

Postby Jimshakes » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:54 pm

menime123 wrote:
Jimshakes wrote:Here's an interesting article on the Glastonbury rumours... I know some of you completely dismissed it but when u know the festival you know when things seem to add up...

Glastonbury 2020 makes a lot more sense. The only problem I have with Madonna playing Glastonbury is that I refuse point blank to spend a weekend in a tent for her :lol:

Glastonbury otherwise would be cool. It would be broadcast live on TV - something that hasn’t happened in her career before (I believe earlier tours were recorded by TV companies but edited then screened, rather than being broadcast directly as she does it).

Plus it would be WONDERFUL to have a full Madonna show UNEDITED - no silly photoshop, silly editing or cut songs. Plus we might get an official dvd recording so win win for us fans.

Her setlist needs care and attention though. I think S&S would have worked but RHT wouldn’t - Glastonbury is about music so Madonna needs to build any such setlist to a big peak.
Totally agree, it would NEED to be a greatest hits set with only around 3 new songs... When I go to Glastonbury I don't stay in a tent :wink:
Jimshakes
Groupie

Postby menime123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Voted:

1. Vogue 1990

Madonna at her peak. The performance is sexy, naughty, artistic, highly choreographed and basically just everything Madonna is and will ever be. Plus the performance is a glimpse of what Madonna wanted the Vogue video to look like. The only negative of this entire performance is that it’s mimed. But do I care? **** no :D

2. Like a Virgin/Hollywood 2003

One of - if not my top - favourite performance by Madonna of all time. Madonna, her minions and one hell of an iconic performance. Madonna showing the word who was really boss.

3. Hung Up 2005

Madonna introducing the world to her next hit and showing them all how it’s done. So what if her voice broke? Who cares if she has no ass? She had a huge record and she knew it - and she revelled in it. Queen of pop? Queen of the **** universe 8-)
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 pm

This poll is so not fair! How can I only choose three performances? They are so iconic!

With pain in my heart I left out Express Yourself and Living For Love.

So I chose:

Vogue
Sooner Or Later
Like A Virgin
RayRay
Superstar

Postby Erotica » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Vogue, Bedtime Story, Feel Good Inc./Hung Up
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion