Easy Ride
56%
How High
44%

Total votes : 63

Postby Marchum » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:17 pm

BodyShop wrote:
Marchum wrote:^ That’s the besy way that you can come at me, son? Lol
No. Possibly better ones. But that's something that's really intrigued me.
Cool, thanks for sharing.
Marchum
Manager

Postby upushme » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:43 pm

No more rumors about the video she was supposed to shoot this week?
upushme
Manager

Postby menime123 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 pm

upushme wrote:No more rumors about the video she was supposed to shoot this week?
I don’t think anyone believes she shot a video though :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby CandyShop » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:10 am

menime123 wrote:
upushme wrote:No more rumors about the video she was supposed to shoot this week?
I believe They don’t even know at this stage what song will be the first single, let alone shooting the video already z
CandyShop
Manager

Postby menime123 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:02 am

CandyShop wrote:
menime123 wrote:
I believe They don’t even know at this stage what song will be the first single, let alone shooting the video already z
Oh god no, Madge surely knows.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby upushme » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:55 pm

First single: Champagne Rosé remix :lol:
upushme
Manager

Postby Bad_Bobby2009 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:56 pm

upushme wrote:First single: Champagne Rosé remix :lol:
That would slay... :lol:
Bad_Bobby2009
Roadie

Postby madgikman » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:16 pm

New book coming exploring all 13 albums:

https://www.target.com/p/madonna-album- ... A-54072552
madgikman
Manager

Postby BodyShop » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:35 pm

BodyShop
Manager

Postby music126 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Congratulations to La Isla Bonita for hitting 100 million views on Youtube.
music126
Manager

Postby BodyShop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:28 pm

music126 wrote:Congratulations to La Isla Bonita for hitting 100 million views on Youtube.
And there's another upload at 95 million. Which means that in 2 or 3 weeks it'll have 200 million combined.
If you combine both versions of 4 Minutes,it's at almost 100 million as well.
Vogue is at 88 million ( Madonna channel upload alone) and Papa Don't Preach at 92 million(combined) .
BodyShop
Manager

Postby music126 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:12 pm

BodyShop wrote:
music126 wrote:Congratulations to La Isla Bonita for hitting 100 million views on Youtube.
And there's another upload at 95 million. Which means that in 2 or 3 weeks it'll have 200 million combined.
Vogue is at 88 million ( Madonna channel upload alone) and Papa Don't Preach at 92 million(combined) .
And some people are diminishing this as weak..that the videos should be higher....for some songs from the 80's I think its phenomenal.
music126
Manager

Postby BodyShop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm

music126 wrote:
BodyShop wrote:
And some people are diminishing this as weak..that the videos should be higher....for some songs from the 80's I think its phenomenal.
Some ppl will always diminish her ,no matter what.
Even some 'so-called' fans do that or mock her out of the most stupid things.
Go figure...
BodyShop
Manager

Postby jochen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:53 pm

music126 wrote:
BodyShop wrote:
Of course it is.

What shocked me today is that Madonna has half of the monthly listeners then Marian on spotify.

Mariah is over 20
And madonna under 10.

What???

I thought she is like Michael Jackson over 30
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby BodyShop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:02 pm

jochen wrote:

Of course it is.

What shocked me today is that Madonna has half of the monthly listeners then Marian on spotify.

Mariah is over 20
And madonna under 10.

What???

I thought she is like Michael Jackson over 30
That's because of All I Want For Christmas Is You phenomenon.
When Christmas is over,Mariah and Madonna will (again) go neck-on-neck on Spotify.
Before Christmas season started,Madonna was actually around one million ahead of Mariah.
Either way,you can't compare Madonna with Michael,even more so after he died and that plays a HUGE factor. Although even if he was still alive,he would *definitely* be still ahead of her.

Regarding You Tube,it is a big thing as her team started to work on evwrything around 1, 1 and a half year ago.
BodyShop
Manager

Postby jochen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Thanks

Yes...Its cos of Xmas.

Lol about Nicki minaj. She has over 30 mio.
I Hardly ever heard a solo song apart from anaconda
jochen
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:47 pm

music126 wrote:
BodyShop wrote:
Well . . Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" is at 675 million views, "Time After Time" at 321 million views and "True colors" also at 100 million views.

Whitney has a couple 80s videos with over 119 million views

Bonnie Taylor with her "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" is at 523 million views

Roxette band (lead by a female artist) have "It Must Have Been Love" at 345 million views and "Listen To Your Heart" at 214 million views

Heart's "Alone" is at 141 million views

And I'm not even counting 80s male stars and bands who have huge views . . .

----

Madonna is not really strong on streaming platforms and I don't understand why considering how many hit songs and classics she has.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby jochen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Wow

This Is truly weak when You compare
jochen
Manager

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:12 pm

For streaming particular songs it is sometimes best not to have too many hits.
When people stream Bonnie Tyler, Heart or Cyndi Lauper most streams go to just a few songs.
When they stream Madonna, those streams are divided by over 40 hits.
RayRay
Legend

Postby madfan13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:17 pm

RayRay wrote:For streaming particular songs it is sometimes best not to have too many hits.
When people stream Bonnie Tyler, Heart or Cyndi Lauper most streams go to just a few songs.
Exactly. Proves how vast her back catalogue is!
.:JUANito:.
madfan13
Roadie

Postby menime123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 pm

RayRay wrote:For streaming particular songs it is sometimes best not to have too many hits.
True, but it doesn’t explain her overall weak performance. All I can think of if you’ve sold as many albums as Madonna, people don’t need to stream her :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby RayRay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:28 pm

menime123 wrote:
True, but it doesn’t explain her overall weak performance. All I can think of if you’ve sold as many albums as Madonna, people don’t need to stream her :lol:
Plus most of her videos are on DVD.
RayRay
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Well it doesn't really go that way with Michael Jackson who has at least 16 music videos with over +100million views (with 9 of them surpassing 200million) . . . And Mariah and Whitney also have lots of hits and they still have better results on Youtube than Madonna.

I don't think having "that many hits" is a valid excuse because people can still focus on the most defining and key songs ("Vogue", "Like A Prayer", "Like A Virgin", etc) . . yet they still have very low views (considering how iconic they are).
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Westen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 pm

MrLeonix wrote:
Well it doesn't really go that way with Michael Jackson who has at least 16 music videos with over +100million views (with 9 of them surpassing 200million) . . . And Mariah and Whitney also have lots of hits and they still have better results on Youtube than Madonna.

I don't think having "that many hits" is a valid excuse because people can still focus on the most defining and key songs ("Vogue", "Like A Prayer", "Like A Virgin", etc) . . yet they still have very low views (considering how iconic they are).
MJ also has his channel properly handled for 10 years, tragic death that came at the same time as those youtube uploads. Let's now fool ourselves anymore, we all remember his status before his death, he would never be this hailed and respected now if he didn't died that way. He was hated, mocked, and trashed for whole 00s decade.

I also don't understand your decision to ignore the fact that unlike those artists Madonna had fan uploads that were receiving those views, while official ones were blocked for almost a decade... :roll:
Westen
Legend

Postby BodyShop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Leonix,it's a well known fact that Madonna's videos have been mishandled since the very beginning.
It is simply not right to say that she doesn't have good views compared to all those acts.
In fact it is super wrong
Just about a month ago,La Isla Bonita had another version standing at around 90 million. It got deleted because it was another fan upload.
Which means the video would have 300 million views combining all 3 versions.
The same has happened to a lot of her videos. The most notable one being 4 Minutes.
Besides that,many of her videos were either unavailable and or blocked in several countries until very recently.
Like I wrote in my previous post,only about a year/a year and a half ago, they started to properly uploading her videos and making them visible worldwide.
Since then,her views increased a lot .
BodyShop
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion