Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

Fave?

Easy Ride
57%
How High
43%

Total votes : 74

Postby jochen » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:02 pm

If the fake ass is true...she lost my respect.
This is embarassing for such a strong woman
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby menime123 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:05 pm

jochen wrote:If the fake ass is true...she lost my respect.
This is embarassing for such a strong woman
She’s had a fake ass for about 5 years now. The entire RHT DVD is nothing but close ups of it.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby jochen » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Her ass wasnt good anyway.

But I didint know that she did it earlier.
I saw the rebel heart concert some years ago. The worst show to me I ever saw.

Got the blu ray some weeks ago for a very cheap price.
I liked it on blue ray more.
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby Bojan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Mamisho wrote:
AndiIversen wrote:
Westen wrote:
Mamisho wrote:love this song, i'm really disappointed in it's music video :(
I don't like the video either, but you have to understand that it was released before MTV era,how many videos were actually great at the time...
I actually loved the video back then, I still like it a lot. You gotta understand the times back then, what she did and how she presented herself and taking control of the story the way she did, was basically unseen before. The video to me at the time was quite avant-garde and sleek, the colors vibrant and she was quite a looker too. You just believed what she was singing about y´know?
yea sorry, since she was the female michael jackson i expected a solid start, perhaps something like

Before "Billie Jean" his videos were like...

"Burning Up" is definitely one of my favorite videos by Madonna. It's so dreamy and it depicts the early '80s so well, yet it's very cool and contemporary today. Like some great indie video. Her first album is still her best album and era, imo.
Last edited by Bojan on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JanetShe is literally, every artist's favorite artist. She is forever trending. We are living in a Janet Nation. Every day we feel her impact.
Bojan
Manager

Postby RHpoz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:41 pm

RH factor: RH pozitive
RHpoz
Groupie

Postby CandyShop » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:05 pm

RHpoz wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMGeQrhzqp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1a3g1rbwoxuso

Never seen it before..
Flop fan :lol:
CandyShop
Manager

Postby Mamisho » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Bojan wrote:"Burning Up" is definitely one of my favorite videos by Madonna. It's so dreamy and it depicts the early '80s so well, yet it's very cool and contemporary today. Like some great indie video. Her first album is still her best album and era, imo.
ye, i have watched the album music videos by now, i liked Borderline in particular, Lucky Star next.
Mamisho
Personal Assistant

Postby RayRay » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:33 pm

Mamisho wrote:
Bojan wrote:"Burning Up" is definitely one of my favorite videos by Madonna. It's so dreamy and it depicts the early '80s so well, yet it's very cool and contemporary today. Like some great indie video. Her first album is still her best album and era, imo.
ye, i have watched the album music videos by now, i liked Borderline in particular, Lucky Star next.
Holiday didn't have an official video at the time. Here her Top Of The Pops performance was always shown on tv as there was no real video around. So for me the TOTP performance is like the video for me.
RayRay
Legend

Postby RayRay » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:34 pm

RHpoz wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMGeQrhzqp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1a3g1rbwoxuso

Never seen it before..
I have it on VHS video. I love it.
RayRay
Legend

Postby jjavier1978 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.
jjavier1978
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:11 pm

I think she began rehearsals for the tour.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:30 pm

spiritboy wrote:I think she began rehearsals for the tour.
Nah. She hasn’t even shot the first video yet. She could be going into video and promo rehearsals though. Madonna starts tour rehearsals 3 months before the first date... there’s no way she’s ready for a tour yet. We’d know so much more than we do (including rumoured dates etc).
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:48 pm

menime123 wrote:
Nah. She hasn’t even shot the first video yet. She could be going into video and promo rehearsals though. Madonna starts tour rehearsals 3 months before the first date... there’s no way she’s ready for a tour yet. We’d know so much more than we do (including rumoured dates etc).
Then it's either for the video of the lead single or promo performances
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Bojan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:59 pm

tada wrote:as for duet - MADONNA AND BEYONCÉ :lol: OR MADONNA AND GAGA :o OR MADONNA AND BRITNEY.
frankly every kind of that WOULD BE AMAZING and that collabo would assure another worlwide blockbuster single to Madge 8-)
But how?

Let's be honest, neither of them is capable of making hits anymore. :lol:
She needs someone relevant. Ariana, Camila, Maluma... And most of all, a groundbreaking song. Ladies in their 50s and 60s have to be 10 times better than ladies in their 20s and 30s to get a two times smaller hit - and that, if they're lucky.
JanetShe is literally, every artist's favorite artist. She is forever trending. We are living in a Janet Nation. Every day we feel her impact.
Bojan
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:42 pm

Bojan wrote:
tada wrote:as for duet - MADONNA AND BEYONCÉ :lol: OR MADONNA AND GAGA :o OR MADONNA AND BRITNEY.
frankly every kind of that WOULD BE AMAZING and that collabo would assure another worlwide blockbuster single to Madge 8-)
But how?

Let's be honest, neither of them is capable of making hits anymore. :lol:
She needs someone relevant. Ariana, Camila, Maluma... And most of all, a groundbreaking song. Ladies in their 50s and 60s have to be 10 times better than ladies in their 20s and 30s to get a two times smaller hit - and that, if they're lucky.
At this point none of us are expecting hits but we do hope she releases a quality bop that will wow people.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby RayRay » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:31 pm

jjavier1978 wrote:
Memoirs of a Geisha is one of the best books I've ever read.
RayRay
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:23 pm

All I care about from the new album is that I love it. Rebel Heart has its moments but I really disliked the overall production (and no, I’m not just referring to Diplo). There was something mechanical about out and harsh. Very few tender moments or fun sounding moments.

Don’t get me wrong, I really do enjoy Rebel Heart and all it’s leaked songs too... it was just missing the consistency of one or two producers perhaps. Which is why I prefer MDNA - say what you want about it (and I know, you all do) but in terms of a Madonna album, it still hit the usual marks - big dance song opening, personal and interesting lyrics (and lyrical ideas), consistent production and sound, a throwaway randomly silly song, book end ballad etc...
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby music126 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:18 am

spiritboy wrote:
menime123 wrote:
What makes you think this?
music126
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 am

music126 wrote:
spiritboy wrote:
menime123 wrote:
What makes you think this?
Her choreographer has been in New York recently and i've heard her make-up artist is also in NYC. We're literally on the brink of a new era so she is teasing us.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 am

Don’t get too excited... she usually takes 2 to 3 months in post production nowadays :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Mamisho » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

aaaaa **** it! i'm listening to Like a Virgin '84 :oops: in a min
Mamisho
Personal Assistant

Postby Westen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

I love the fact that everything is so quiet now, calm before the storm.

I feel like she will miss awards season and start era in March. For RH era she already confirmed BRITs and Grammys in December.

But her biggest mistake was not booking Glastonbury this year. Album would've been platinum in UK, i can guarantee that.

All these delays are minimizing my chances of seeing her live tho, I'll defend my master degree in September probably so I'm free by then, I doubt she will start tour before September and visit Europe in summer... So i guess I'll miss her with this tour since I can't buy ticket in advance not knowing if i 'll have job in autumn/winter and not being able to get days off or something.
Westen
Legend

Postby RayRay » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Mamisho wrote:aaaaa **** it! i'm listening to Like a Virgin '84 :oops: in a min
It was my first album back in 1985. I bought the first album not much later.
Looking forward to your review of Like A Virgin.
RayRay
Legend

Postby NoAngel » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Westen wrote:I love the fact that everything is so quiet now, calm before the storm.

I feel like she will miss awards season and start era in March. For RH era she already confirmed BRITs and Grammys in December.

But her biggest mistake was not booking Glastonbury this year. Album would've been platinum in UK, i can guarantee that.

All these delays are minimizing my chances of seeing her live tho, I'll defend my master degree in September probably so I'm free by then, I doubt she will start tour before September and visit Europe in summer... So i guess I'll miss her with this tour since I can't buy ticket in advance not knowing if i 'll have job in autumn/winter and not being able to get days off or something.
I secretly hope that the tour will be pushed to next year. I've already spent too much on Dido comeback :lol:
B. get off my pole!
NoAngel
Superstar

Postby Westen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 pm

NoAngel wrote:
Westen wrote:I love the fact that everything is so quiet now, calm before the storm.

I secretly hope that the tour will be pushed to next year. I've already spent too much on Dido comeback :lol:
Yeah I already had to give up on Dido too because of this :cry:
Westen
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion