Nicole Scherzinger

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

Postby jochen » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Jesper wrote:'Nicole Scherzinger set to star in Disney's Moana
At home and during her seafaring quest to save her people, Moana (voiced by Auli‘i Cravalho) interacts with various personalities, some friendly and some crabby. Here's a rundown of the high-profile supporting cast for the animated film (in theaters Nov. 23):
Voiced by Temuera Morrison, Tui is the chief of Motunui Island and Moana’s overprotective father, who doesn’t understand his daughter’s innate need to sail the Seven Seas. “He’s seen bad things happen because of this imbalance of man and nature, so he wants everybody to stay inside,” says Clements. On the other hand, Moana’s mom, Sina (Nicole Scherzinger), is sympathetic to her child’s concerns. “She’s very warm and supportive of her daughter, but she’s trying to negotiate the difference between the two of them and be this peacemaker,” he says.
Moana’s grandmother (Rachel House) is a pivotal character who shares the teen’s passion for the ocean. “Tala is kind of the village crazy lady,” Clements says. “She has a close relationship with Moana, closer really than her parents in some ways.” The elder woman also recognizes the bigger problems facing her people, "so she really helps propel Moana on her journey to solve these things,” Musker says.
Read More/SOURCE

Chief Tui (voiced by Temuera Morrison) and his wife Sina (Nicole Scherzinger) are torn about their daughter's dreams of being a voyager in 'Moana.'
What a sexy picture. Wow
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby Jesper » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Have You Lost Your (F*cking) Mind has leaked, censored/clean though
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Omg where is it?
EDIT: okay I found it :) it is a cute song, but I like Pretty and OMS more :)
Hope that the rest will leak soon :D excited for just say yes, March , American Girl , Love like this, when you're falling and outta nowhere :)
black12345
Groupie

Postby johnny_d » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 am

It's def a good song. I really enjoy it but obv the other two are better. Will someone please just put me out of my misery and leak Just Say Yes already though!!
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby Jesper » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:53 pm

March from the HNIN album leaked :o
Jesper
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Killer Love is one of the best dance pop albums of the last few years
It's so good
MrDiva
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Peep Show from the Killer Love Sessions also leaked, it was meant to be part of the US release along with Pretty and features R.kelly on the vocals, the album version was also meant to feature Snoop Dogg
Jesper
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:50 pm

American Girl which is produced by Tim Rice-Oxley from Keane leaked
Also Loser (feat. Kanye West) even though it doesn't really sounds like him, which is a HNIN era leftover leaked
Jesper
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Finally someone decided to leak her songs.

Fingers crossed we'll get some PCD gems as well.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby black12345 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:35 pm

OMG finally :D :o :o :o I am so happy that we finally get the chance to hear these songs :D :D :D so excited :)
I just love "American Girl", such a beautiful R'n'B song :) ("singing something true" is such an amazing part :) ) => it's my favourite song of these leaked songs from today :)
"Peep Show" is a nice catchy song ...I like it :)
I am not feeling "March" that much after the first listening, I think it's a little bit boring :/... thought it was better...but maybe it will grow on me after a few listens :)
I like "Loser", seems like a good song :)

such a shame that these songs were canceled :/ much better than some of her officially released Songs

If the mixtape really has 9 songs, then we already have 7/9
- Pretty
- One More Shot
- Have You Lost Your F***ing Mind
- Looser
- March
- American Girl
- Peep Show

=> hope that more than these 9 songs will leak...pls give us the rest of HNIN already!! ....I need to hear "Just Say Yes", "Love Like This", "When you're falling" and "I blow"!!!!!! :D 8-) and I need "Outta Nowhere"
>>>> I must listen to the full HNIN album before I die :D
Last edited by black12345 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black12345
Groupie

Postby Jesper » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:43 pm

black12345 wrote:But pls give us the rest of HNIN already!! ....I need to hear "Just Say Yes", "Love Like This", "When you're falling" and "I blow"!!!!!! :D 8-)
It took damn 9 years for March to leak :cry: I need all tracks before the 10 year anniversary of the shelving next year
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Jesper wrote:
black12345 wrote:But pls give us the rest of HNIN already!! ....I need to hear "Just Say Yes", "Love Like This", "When you're falling" and "I blow"!!!!!! :D 8-)
It took damn 9 years for March to leak :cry: I need all tracks before the 10 year anniversary of the shelving next year
Yeah :( we deserve to finally hear it in full :cry: :cry: ...American Girl is really really good :) really feeling it :) she is singing it so emotionally :cry:
But I especially need "Just Say Yes", "Love like this", " When you're falling" and "Outta Nowhere" to hear in full :cry:
black12345
Groupie

Postby croatiaxtina » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't need any leaks. I need new music.
croatiaxtina
Legend

Postby black12345 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:00 pm

but these leaks are like new music for us :) we have waited so long to listen to those songs...and we are so happy and thankful that we finally get the chance to hear them :)
black12345
Groupie

Postby johnny_d » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:22 pm

American Girl and March are EVERYTHING!!! Love being blessed with so many gems the past few days!

Now all I need is the rest of HNIN but in particular Just Say Yes. Please leak it somebody. The world has been waiting far too long!!!

johnny_d
Manager

Postby black12345 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Is the quality of March worse than the other songs or am I wrong? :/
black12345
Groupie

Postby johnny_d » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:26 pm

The quality is fine. Just increase the volume on the file and hey presto - perfect!

johnny_d
Manager

Postby black12345 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 pm

johnny_d wrote:The quality is fine. Just increase the volume on the file and hey presto - perfect!
Okay I have to look it up how it works :D but thanks :)
black12345
Groupie

Postby johnny_d » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 pm

^I use sony sound forge but there are plenty of other free programmes you can use I'm sure. March sounds much better with the volume increased. :D

johnny_d
Manager

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:32 am

Please the rest of the "HNIN" tracks :o
Has anyone else reassigned the tracks she used for "Doll Domination" to their originally intended album?
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby Ska8er » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:23 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Please the rest of the "HNIN" tracks :o
Has anyone else reassigned the tracks she used for "Doll Domination" to their originally intended album?
Isn't it just Who's Gonna Love You and Happily Never After?
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 am

I also took the PCD version of "Baby Love" and moved "Power's Out" off of "Killer Love".
Hard to believe it's been nearly 10 years and now and we're still talking about and waiting for songs from this album.
5 more to go then it'll finally be complete!!!
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby Jesper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:10 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Please the rest of the "HNIN" tracks :o
I did, I am still debating whether I want to keep the tracklist true to the first released one or I will re-arrange the tracklist myself, since American Girl is basically the theme song of the song lol
Jesper
Legend

Postby johnny_d » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:25 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:I also took the PCD version of "Baby Love" and moved "Power's Out" off of "Killer Love".
Hard to believe it's been nearly 10 years and now and we're still talking about and waiting for songs from this album.
5 more to go then it'll finally be complete!!!
I hope we get the last five. How many years have we been dreaming of it? March brings us big one step closer though! It had been years since we got an initial HNIN track listing song!! I have a few Nicole tracks on the end of my HNIN play list on my iPod some will have to go whenever more HNIN tracks leak!

johnny_d
Manager

Postby black12345 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:17 pm

I think there are just 4 tracks left from HNIN or am I wrong? (Just Say Yes, Love Like This, When You're Falling, I Blow)

If we really get 9 tracks, there are only 2 tracks left ... (hopefully we get more songs :D) but if you have to choose 2 songs, which 2 would you pick?
Choose from the following list:

- When you're falling
- Love like this
- I blow
- Just say yes
- Outta nowhere
- Trampoline
- Wonderful Love
- Black Dog
- Fun
- Undefeated (from ascap.com)
- Satellite 4 (from ascap.com)
- Last goodbye (from ascap.com)
- How do you let go of the one you love (from ascap.com)
- another song

I know that this is very difficult, but I would choose definitely "Just Say Yes" and "Love Like This" or "When You'Re Falling" (and then "Outta Nowhere" :D )
But I really want the whole HNIN album now!! :D
Last edited by black12345 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black12345
Groupie

Return to General Artists Discussion