Nicole Scherzinger

Moderators: tdc2000, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby Noahh » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:16 pm

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Well more fool all of them.
Considering they could all gain some exposure and money from the gig.....
True but maybe the issues back then within the group were so big that the girls don't feel like going back to such a situation anymore, regardless of the success/income a reunion might bring.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Noahh wrote:
AussiePopStar8 wrote:Well more fool all of them.
Considering they could all gain some exposure and money from the gig.....
True but maybe the issues back then within the group were so big that the girls don't feel like going back to such a situation anymore, regardless of the success/income a reunion might bring.
I think Melody, Nicole and Ashley would easily return with the right contract. Kimberly is a different case since she has became a mother and lives in the UK and probably doesn't want to travel abroad a lot or participate in a tour etc. She hasn't done anything majorly ever since she gave birth and is mainly focusing on online stuff . Jessica probably would still be a problem, since I feel she will try to get a decent career and an actual debut album out before she would agree to come back to the group. And Carmit, idk if at this point she would be up for it, or would be happy with her current life, she is the oldest of the bunch and even though she has not closed the door a few years ago, you'll never know how someone's point of view would change in a few years. But I wouldn't mind if she returns.
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:55 pm

seems that was sadly the end of the leaks for the moment...although at least one song is missing :( ...hope that we get the chance to hear to the full HNIN album before next year :/
black12345
Groupie

Postby Ska8er » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

I don't see anyone being up for a reunion unless they agree on increased vocal contributions. And actually be considered as artists and not payed as backup dancers. But the opportunity for a reunion is decreasing as they are getting older.

Having said that, other than Kim they should all be relatively available. Nicole and Ashley only have iTV shows right now, Jessica's career is going nowhere unfortunately and Melody has done absolutely nothing ever since they broke up.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Jesper » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:48 am

New hair? New era?
Jesper
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:55 am

Jesper wrote:New hair? New era?
Looking forward to the next leak.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Jesper » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Ska8er wrote:
Jesper wrote:New hair? New era?
Looking forward to the next leak.
:lol: :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 pm

Dang, she looks fierce. Cool
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby black12345 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:23 am

I did a list with all songs she has written or co-written ... feel free to tell me more songs she wrote or co-wrote and I will add them to the list (with the source pls)

Solo songs:
1. Missing you (with Alex Gaudino)
D'ALBENZIO GIUSEPPE
FORTUNATO GAUDINO ALFONSO
ROWE AUTUMN
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

2. Baby can’t drive (with Slash & Alice Cooper)
COOPER ALICE
HUDSON SAUL
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

3. Come to me (with P.Diddy)
COMBS SEAN PUFFY
CROOMS MICHAEL ANTOINE
FRIERSON RICHARD
GREENE ROGER
HOLMES DEONGELO MARQUEL
IZUAGBE YAKUBU
JACKSON ERIC VON
LAWRENCE SHANNON T
WHITE JACOBY L
WINANS LASHAY CHANTRECE
WINANS MICHAEL ISIAH
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

4. Steam
COX BRYAN MICHAEL
HAMILTON CEGRICA GEORGE
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

5. Big Fat Lie
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
NASH TERIUS YOUNGDELL
STEWART CHRISTOPHER A

6. AmenJena
HARMON TRINA LOY
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

7. Everybody
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
REDONE
ADIL KHAYAT
AL JUNIOR
BILAL „THE CHEF“
JIMMY JOKER
BEATGEEK
TRINA HARMON

8. Desperate
HAMID KINNDA
REDONE
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

9. Killer Love
REDONE
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
AJ JUNIOR
BILAL „THE CHEF“
BEATGEEK
JIMMY JOKER

10. Poison
REDONE
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
BILAL „THE CHEF“
BEATGEEK
AJ JUNIOR
KINDA „KEE“ HAMID

11. Feel so good
GRAY MACY
JOHNSON JUSTIN
LOPEZ JOSH
RUZUMNA JEREMY
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
WHITE PHILIP

12. On my side (with Akon)
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
THIAM ALIAUNE
THORBOURNE NAILAH T
TUINFORT GIORGIO H

13. March
DIOGUARDI, KARA
JONES, JOSEPH
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

14. Whatever U Like (with T.I.)
GARRETT SEAN
JONES, JAMAL F
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

15. When you’re falling (unreleased)
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
THIAM ALIAUNE

16. Love like this (unreleased)
DIOGUARDI, KARA
JONES, JOSEPH
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

17. Save me from myself
ALLEN MARCUS DEON
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
SMITH SHAFFER
SPARKMAN MELVIN JOE

18. Baby Love (with Will.I.am)
ADAMS WILLIAM
DIOGUARDI KARA E
HARRIS KEITH ERNESTO
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

19. Puakenikeni (with Brick und Lace)
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
THIAM ALIAUNE ASCAP
THORBOURNE NAILAH T
THORBOURNE NYANDA JANELLE
TUINFORT GIORGIO H

20. Who’s gonna love you
DIOGUARDI, KARA
JONES, JAMAL F
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

21. Satellite 4 (unreleased)
GAD TOBIAS
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
SMITH MELANIE TALIA MARIE

22. Last Goodbye (unreleased)
GOSLING JAKE NATHAN
LEONARD CHRIS
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

23. How do you let go oft he one you love (unreleased)
DENNIS CATHY
GAD TOBY
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

24. Beautiful People (leaked, given to Christina)
DEAN ESTHER
FAIR RONALD
JAMES TOMMY LEE
PERGOLIZZI LAURA
RIDEL STEFANIE J
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
SUMMERVILLE LARRY JR
WARNER BRIAN HUGH
WATSON MELVIN K JR
WHITE JEORDIE

25. Chega Chega (Unreleased)
LAROSSI JOSEF
NASCIMENTO NELSON
ROMDHANE ANDREAS
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
WROLDSEN INA CHRISTINE

26. Forever Only Lasts Tonight (unreleased)
CUTFATHER
JAMES TOMMY LEE
RIDEL STEFANIE J
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

27. I Like It (leaked)
BABALOLA IYIOLA BABATUNDE BABTUNDE
LEWIS DARREN EMILIO
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

28. One Last Prayer (Unreleased)
JAMES TOMMY LEE
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

29. Wasted (Unreleased)
CANTRALL ALEXANDER V
KARLIN KENNETH
ROBBINS LINDY
SCHACK CARSTEN
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

30. Serenity (with David Garrett)

HEIJDEN VAN DER FRANCISCUS C I FRANK
KENNEDY ELIOT JOHN
NESBITT DAVID
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

suspected writing credits (not confirmed):

1. American Girl
2. I Miss You (with Pharrell)
3. I Blow (with Busta Ryhmes)
4. The End

Pussycat Dolls songs:

1. Buttons
GARRETT, SEAN
JONES, JAMAL F
PERRY, JASON WAYNE
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

2. I don’t need a man
DIO GUARDI, KARA E
HARRISON, RICH
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

3. Sway
GIMBEL N.
BELTRAN RUIZ P.
DIOGUARDI K.
WELLS G.
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

4. Flirt
DIOGUARDI, KARA
GIMBEL N.
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE
BELTRAN RUIZ P.
WELLS G.

5. Bottle Pop (with Snoop Dogg)
GARIBAY, FERNANDO
GARRETT, SEAN
SCHERZINGER, NICOLE

6. Hush Hush
ROMDHANE ANDREAS
LAROSSI J.
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
WROLDSEN INA CHRISTINE

7. Jai Ho
GULZAR
RAHMAN, A R
SHAH, TANVI
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

8. Stickwitu (Avant Mix)
GOLDE F.
LIVINGSTON K.
PALMER R.
AVANT
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
GARRETT S.
JONES J.
FAIR R.

9. Stomp/Show Me What You Got (PCD era song)
JONES JAMAL F
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
Last edited by black12345 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
black12345
Groupie

Postby Jesper » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:08 pm

I found some more songs in the BMI Database, including unreleased tracks
http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?bln ... ype=WorkID

Beautiful People (leaked given to Christina)
DEAN ESTHER
FAIR RONALD
JAMES TOMMY LEE
PERGOLIZZI LAURA
RIDEL STEFANIE J
SCHERZINGER NICOLE PRASCOVIA 485679786
SUMMERVILLE LARRY JR
WARNER BRIAN HUGH
WATSON MELVIN K JR
WHITE JEORDIE

Chega Chega (Unreleased)
LAROSSI JOSEF
NASCIMENTO NELSON
ROMDHANE ANDREAS
SCHERZINGER NICOLE PRASCOVIA
WROLDSEN INA CHRISTINE

Forever Only Lasts Tonight (unreleased)
CUTFATHER
JAMES TOMMY LEE
RIDEL STEFANIE J
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

I Like It (leaked)
BABALOLA IYIOLA BABATUNDE BABTUNDE
LEWIS DARREN EMILIO

One Last Prayer (Unreleased)
JAMES TOMMY LEE
SCHERZINGER NICOLE

Stomp/Show Me What You Got (PCD era song)
JONES JAMAL F

Wasted (Unreleased)
CANTRALL ALEXANDER V
KARLIN KENNETH
ROBBINS LINDY
SCHACK CARSTEN

Serenity (with David Garrett)

HEIJDEN VAN DER FRANCISCUS C I FRANK
KENNEDY ELIOT JOHN
NESBITT DAVID
SCHERZINGER NICOLE
Jesper
Legend

Postby black12345 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:14 pm

thank you Jesper, I added them to the list ... I also did a list with all her recorded songs (so far we know) :D and now there are over 140 solo songs (including features), but most of them are unreleased ... and over 50 PCD songs ....so many songs that we'll never hear :(

where is your promise from last year Nicole? You said that you will release new music this year....you said that you'll be performing new music on X Factor ....just wrong promises like always... :( :cry: can't believe that she is again (!) not using X Factor to promote some new music! :( I know that she was in the studio, but we all surely know that means nothing! :lol:
black12345
Groupie

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:15 am

That awkward moment when you land a Disney movie as a singer and you're only featured on one ensemble song and the pop single goes to Alessia Cara who isn't part of the cast.
The ScherZingZing curse strikes again.
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby black12345 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:04 pm

in an new interview she was asked about working on a new album ... she answered that she is working on a new music project :lol: :lol: :roll: ....she is just so boring :roll: She is almost 40 years old and over 10 years in this business and has just released 2 albums , that is so embarrassing :( :roll: ....she is always talking about working on new music and releasing it next year...she was talking about a mixtape for the fans...she is talking about world tours...and nothing happens! :roll:
for me after all these years it's seems like she does not want to share her music with us and that is just very sad for us :cry: there are so many artists who are sharing previews of their new songs on instagram, facebook and youtube ....they release EPs, albums and mixtapes for the fans....but Nicole just does not do this! she is just a big disappointment for me now :( (and I say this as a fan for 10 years now....)
black12345
Groupie

Postby jochen » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:53 am

She has an Amazimg list of unreleased songs by now
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby black12345 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 pm

jochen wrote:She has an Amazimg list of unreleased songs by now
yeah that's true :lol: probably like over 1000 songs :lol: :roll:
she just gives us nothing :roll:
black12345
Groupie

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 pm

X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger: It’s not good for my image but I like alcohol.

Not a lot of people know this but I’m very good at… working with kids and people with special needs. I don’t want to brag, but I feel like I have a natural ability to bring people together, whether it’s in an old folks’ home or at the Special Olympic Games.

My best friend is… my soul sister Katie Morris. My other best friend is Liz. We grew up together in Kentucky and went to a performing arts high school. We were so eccentric.

My nickname is… Nic, Auntie Nonny or maybe Scherzy.

The bravest thing I’ve ever done is… loving someone and letting them go when you know it’s not healthy for you, or serving you. Then you’re finally loving yourself.

My favourite TV show is… The Undateables, which I saw recently. It really warmed my heart – I loved it. I wish I had time to watch more TV.

My perfect evening is… a beautiful dinner with wine, a midnight walk, some dancing and cutting loose, followed by a nightcap under the stars with some beautiful music.

I’d like to say sorry to… God, as I’m quite a spiritual person. I’d say sorry if I’m not always serving him and glorifying him in the best light.

My first kiss was… with a guy called Nick Reese. It was the greatest kiss ever. I had the biggest crush on him. He played soccer in middle school. The kiss was by a big dustbin underneath the stars. I really waited for that first kiss. It meant a lot to me.

My biggest regret is… not making the most of my time with The Pussycat Dolls. It was amazing, but I never enjoyed it enough. I regret that now. I was always thinking about the next single or the next video. I was neurotic and insatiable for new opportunities and I never slept. One day we might get back together so that we can live it, enjoy it and embrace it.

The one thing I’d change about myself is… there are so many things. I overthink a lot. That results in me being late and missing out.

The best thing my parents taught me was… to trust in my faith – they really instilled that relationship in me. That’s what gives me my strength. Also, my mum said never compromise yourself.

The last time I cried was… last night. I was sad. Coming to the UK means embarking on a lot. It’s a new chapter and a new beginning. I’m excited, but inside I really miss my home and my family. My mum, sisters and nieces are so far away.

The first album I ever bought was… Whitney Houston. She’s the reason I sing. My favourite song is The Greatest Love Of All.

It’s not good for my image but I like… alcohol. I love wine, a nice margarita, bourbon or a Manhattan cocktail. I’m not saying abuse it though.

My greatest weakness is… I’m a fool for love. A real sucker.

If I could pass any law I would… make a national love and hug day. It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone needs to be loved.

I drive… a Maserati convertible GT.

The shop I can’t walk past is… restoration hardware stores. They’re my new obsession.

The most expensive thing I’ve ever splashed out on is… aside from a house, cars and jewellery – good sheets. It matters. You lie in your bed every day and it’s heaven with the right thread count. If you don’t have the money, get a great jersey sheet.

My perfect Sunday is… waking up, going to sing at church with the family, watching a movie and cooking a big meal. Breaking bread over a Sunday roast makes life worth living. There’s nothing a Sunday roast can’t fix. It’s food for the soul.

My favourite place in Britain is… the amazing views and parks. When I think of London, I think of the views, and the royal parks are really special. I used to run laps around St James’s Park.

My last holiday was… I’ve been really spoilt this year, as I’ve managed to visit some incredible places. I’ve lain in the sun in Ibiza and sunbathed in Mykonos, Croatia and the South of France. When I’m away, I manage to switch off completely.

The best day of my life was… I guess when I was born. The rest is yet to come.

If I had half an hour left on Earth I’d… transport myself somehow. I’d learn the secret power of meditation so that I could be in different places at once. I’d leave a message behind. I’d pray and give thanks.
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/lif ... first-kiss
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:13 am

What a misleading title to a great article.

My biggest regret is… not making the most of my time with The Pussycat Dolls. It was amazing, but I never enjoyed it enough. I regret that now. I was always thinking about the next single or the next video. I was neurotic and insatiable for new opportunities and I never slept. One day we might get back together so that we can live it, enjoy it and embrace it.
:cry:
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Jesper » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:14 am

They should come back already, they are not getting younger (no shade) and none of them have actual huge careers anyways
Jesper
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:43 am

Yeah it's time to put up or shut up with the whole PCD thing.
Even if they can't stand each other (which I think its just Jessica now that has beef with Nicole) I'm sure any variation of the lineup would work for the general public and be mutually beneficial for all involved.
A contracted amount of time and effort and it would definitely benefit their bank accounts and public profile.
I've said it 100 times before but here's the comeback plan....

- doco/reality series ala STEPS charting their past issues and their comeback
- new single
- world tour announced along with a double disc Greatest Hits/New album with some vocal share

Set aside 6-9 months for the whole thing and then they can go their separate ways.
Then Nicole could launch solo album #3 off of the back of the good will she received from the reunion.

THE END
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby johnny_d » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:44 pm

^That is the stuff that dreams are made of. I would love that so much. I think they really need to get to it already. As Jesper said, they are not getting any younger!
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:16 pm

Ska8er wrote:What a misleading title to a great article.

This, the worst title possible, but the article is great.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:11 am

Could be a very smart move on her behalf as long as she is ready to go with solo material when this winds up...

Looks like the Black Eyed Peas don’t plan to Stop The Party any time soon as it has been rumoured that Nicole Scherzinger has joined the band to replace former singer Fergie.

The band have been on an indefinite hiatus while the members, Fergie, will.i.am, Apl.deAp and Taboo, all work on individual projects, and now it sounds like it’s time for them to get back together – and as Fergie is too busy working on her solo music, they’ve recruited Nicole instead.
Nicole was spotted leaving Los Angeles with Apl.deAp on Tuesday; they flew to London where they will reportedly meet up with Taboo and will who is currently filming The Voice in the capital.

The X Factor judge has previously spotted over the past few months hanging out the Peas, travelling to Croatia with the lads in July 2016, and she was spotted in the studio with the band in September.

‘Nicole met all four members and was laying down vocals until the early hours,’ a source told The Sun.
‘She was singing about “feeling the fire” and “wanting her way like a holiday”. It was a very different direction for Nic compared to the soppy ballads on her last two album flops,’ the source added.
‘It’s a massive dancefloor filler.’

Before Fergie joined the band in 2003 Nicole was approached to be a member but she was already under contract with a band called Eden’s Crush (formed on the USA version of Popstars in 2001) and couldn’t join.
In 2016 will confirmed that he was eager to get the band back together and releasing new music, telling Roman Kemp that they should have ‘always have been doing Black Eyed Peas actually’.
Fergie deserves a chance to get this 2nd album out and Nicole gets another shot at popstardom.
As long as the music is good (eg: not "Where is the love 2016" or half of B.E.P's last album) then the public won't care. They just want bops and they're well overdue.
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby Jesper » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:07 am

idk what to think anymore. I grew up as BEP fan, and basically got introduced to PCD because of BEP (Beep), so to seethe two being mixed feels a bit unreal. She also has been shooting for a project by her own. So I hope things will be planned right if this BEP thing really happens. But in a perfect world I would have taken PCD reunion over a BEP revival any day.

If it happens I will be suprised as will.i.am has kept saying Fergie will always stay BEP, so whether this is a proper replacement or just a one-off thing to giv Fergie some more space will be interesting..
Jesper
Legend

Postby lenor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:44 am

this bish has nine lives and then some! but still I don't wanna see her join BEP!

either reunite PCD or give us another flop album!
lenor
Superstar

Postby Ivica » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:57 am

why her albums are not on Spotify? :-? :(
Ivica
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion