Beyoncé

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin

 

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 am

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 38981
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Was this posted?

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 38981
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Oh I had forgotten about Frank Gatson. I am so glad that ho is out of the picture forever. He really kept Bey from growing with his safe ass.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby TIfan » Wed May 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Has Bey become a lazy business woman. I've never seen her promote Ivy Park besides the little Youtube campaigns. No interviews on clothes, fashion shows, anything... Just campaign videos that do not last more than a week.
User avatar
TIfan
Legend
 
Posts: 11340
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

I think sometimes she relies too much on her power. It sells so why would I put on more effort :lol:
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby menime123 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm

TIfan wrote:Has Bey become a lazy business woman. I've never seen her promote Ivy Park besides the little Youtube campaigns. No interviews on clothes, fashion shows, anything... Just campaign videos that do not last more than a week.
Beyoncé is a lazy woman. The only time she ever puts any effort into anything is when she is doing a show. Even then, she’s lazy on stage, refusing to pick poor Michelle up off the floor etc.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 12103
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Jesper » Wed May 16, 2018 4:51 pm

So the Destiny's Child account instagram stories, makes you swipe up to add yourself to their mailing list and social media, random..
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23561
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby beredy » Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Jesper wrote:So the Destiny's Child account instagram stories, makes you swipe up to add yourself to their mailing list and social media, random..
DC has official Instagram? LOL. Really random unless they really do plan to resurrect (Jesus said: "Yes!") the band at some point.
User avatar
beredy
Manager
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010
Location: Croatia

Postby Jesper » Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm

beredy wrote:
Jesper wrote:So the Destiny's Child account instagram stories, makes you swipe up to add yourself to their mailing list and social media, random..
DC has official Instagram? LOL. Really random unless they really do plan to resurrect (Jesus said: "Yes!") the band at some point.
They have basically Instagram, Twitter, a mailinglist etc. for a while now :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/destinyschild
https://twitter.com/destinyschild

it's mainly anniversaries on those channels but the mailinglist seems so random, since what are they gonna mail, all those anniversaries?

:lol:
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23561
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby menime123 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Jesper wrote:
beredy wrote:
Jesper wrote:So the Destiny's Child account instagram stories, makes you swipe up to add yourself to their mailing list and social media, random..
DC has official Instagram? LOL. Really random unless they really do plan to resurrect (Jesus said: "Yes!") the band at some point.
They have basically Instagram, Twitter, a mailinglist etc. for a while now :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/destinyschild
https://twitter.com/destinyschild

it's mainly anniversaries on those channels but the mailinglist seems so random, since what are they gonna mail, all those anniversaries?

:lol:
MICHELLE out now. FFS, someone please buy it :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 12103
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Jesper » Wed May 16, 2018 5:35 pm

menime123 wrote:
Jesper wrote:
beredy wrote:
Jesper wrote:So the Destiny's Child account instagram stories, makes you swipe up to add yourself to their mailing list and social media, random..
DC has official Instagram? LOL. Really random unless they really do plan to resurrect (Jesus said: "Yes!") the band at some point.
They have basically Instagram, Twitter, a mailinglist etc. for a while now :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/destinyschild
https://twitter.com/destinyschild

it's mainly anniversaries on those channels but the mailinglist seems so random, since what are they gonna mail, all those anniversaries?

:lol:
MICHELLE out now. FFS, someone please buy it :lol:
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23561
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Matthew Knowles got too much free time.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 pm

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 38981
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby lmcm1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Kid Fury's cameo ♥
TIfan wrote:Has Bey become a lazy business woman. I've never seen her promote Ivy Park besides the little Youtube campaigns. No interviews on clothes, fashion shows, anything... Just campaign videos that do not last more than a week.
Ivy Park is doing perfectly fine with the little promo that it gets. I've seen it around town where I live here in Spain. It honestly surprised me.
User avatar
lmcm1990
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007
Location: Spain

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 38981
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby menime123 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Hugo wrote:
I loved the stuff she recorded that movie.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 12103
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Unbelievable how amazing she looked with that wig.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 8:09 pm

When Beyoncé invented carpool karaoke

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 38981
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 pm

:lol:

Sickoncé slayed that. Like she does with everything.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Hugo » Wed May 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Ignore the click bait title.



I love Ms. Tina.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 38981
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Jesper » Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 am

Ms. Tina is so fun on Instagram
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23561
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby KEY9481 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:40 am

Mama Tina joining Instragam is the best thing that ever happened to the Internet.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby lmcm1990 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 am

I live for her corny jokes.
User avatar
lmcm1990
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007
Location: Spain

Postby KEY9481 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:12 pm

15 years ago.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby lmcm1990 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:22 pm

The first thing out of her mouth was "you ready?" and we weren't. Thanks for everything though :cry: :cry: :cry:
User avatar
lmcm1990
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007
Location: Spain

Return to General Artists Discussion