Christina Aguilera

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin, bm08

 

Postby RayRay » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:40 pm

I love "America". Great song and I love her vocals. :D :D :D
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 11198
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Benjamin wrote:Please no Xtina vs. Britney again. It's 2017 people.
This! And to be fair both of their plumped lips are bad looking. They are both stunning without it
'SCAPE
User avatar
ThaInfo1
Legend
 
Posts: 22141
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006
Location: Wherever your fine daddy is at.

Postby woabritney » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't think her lips look bad, just fake. I like the freckles though -- are those new too? :lol:

Is Xtina really gonna release a surprise album by the end of the year? I'd actually be pretty excited for that...
woabritney
Manager
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013

Postby RayRay » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:38 pm

woabritney wrote:
Is Xtina really gonna release a surprise album by the end of the year? I'd actually be pretty excited for that...
I don't think so. Also, there are so many new albums and I need time to play Christmas songs as well. :lol:

So at the end of January is the right time for me.
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 11198
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 pm

25 Top Feminist Anthems

Can't Hold Us Down made the list.
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby jpguy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:39 am

RayRay wrote:
woabritney wrote:
Is Xtina really gonna release a surprise album by the end of the year? I'd actually be pretty excited for that...
I don't think so. Also, there are so many new albums and I need time to play Christmas songs as well. :lol:

So at the end of January is the right time for me.
That would be so awkward for Xtina, she's always released her English studio albums from June onwards , never on 1st part of the year so it'd be a new experience for Fighters
::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::
User avatar
jpguy
Legend
 
Posts: 24512
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007
Location: Xtina's Closet.

Postby Benjamin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:16 am

Nippian93 wrote:25 Top Feminist Anthems

Can't Hold Us Down made the list.
Yay! Deservingly so :)
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Benjamin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 am



Remember Christina's 'Casa De Mi Padre' from the movie with the same name?
Re-discovered this the other day. They should have released this as a (promo) single with a cute video.
Song's so good. She sings her butt off.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Gravity » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:07 am

jpguy wrote:That would be so awkward for Xtina, she's always released her English studio albums from June onwards , never on 1st part of the year so it'd be a new experience for Fighters
At this point, her releasing an album would be a new experience :roll:
Floped and localed
User avatar
Gravity
R&B Junkie
 
Posts: 10396
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Luxurious Undergrind

Postby Benjamin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:12 am

Gravity wrote:
jpguy wrote:That would be so awkward for Xtina, she's always released her English studio albums from June onwards , never on 1st part of the year so it'd be a new experience for Fighters
At this point, her releasing an album would be a new experience :roll:
True! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Ewokguy15 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:15 am

Benjamin wrote:
Gravity wrote:
jpguy wrote:That would be so awkward for Xtina, she's always released her English studio albums from June onwards , never on 1st part of the year so it'd be a new experience for Fighters
At this point, her releasing an album would be a new experience :roll:
True! :lol: :lol:
It will be a very surreal feeling to have a new Xtina album!
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Superstar
 
Posts: 5103
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby menime123 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Imagine if she dropped an album on New Year’s Day.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 14124
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:34 pm

❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Mattrob » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am

I swear this bish is the laziest pop star. I love her but nearly twenty years in the game and we've had only five english speaking studio albums excl. the christmas album. I'm not au fait with the workings of the music industry but would a record label not be looking more of a return here from her?
User avatar
Mattrob
Groupie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017

Postby Ewokguy15 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 am

Having Christina Aguilera on your label would look good if nothing else.
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Superstar
 
Posts: 5103
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 pm

I love how younger pop girls as Dua, Miley and Demi are praising Christina and her work :)
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 pm

User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby hellohello » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:19 pm

^^Slay me bish... :o :o :cry:
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
User avatar
hellohello
Manager
 
Posts: 4728
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005
Location: Love On the Brain

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:26 pm

User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Fan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:31 pm

I have to be honest, I pretty much gave up on her after Back To Basics. I stanned so hard during the Stripped and BTB era's, but Bionic was pretty disappointing and everything afterwards was a mess. But reading that she is working with Janelle and Lianne is making me excited again! :o Add Linda to the mix, with who she made some magic in the past, and it feels like she is right on track.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
User avatar
Fan
Legend
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006
Location: Spice World

Postby menime123 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:33 pm

I wouldn’t get too excited, in 3 years when we’re still waiting those tracks will be scrapped :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 14124
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:35 pm

menime123 wrote:I wouldn’t get too excited, in 3 years when we’re still waiting those tracks will be scrapped :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I think she is actually coming this time and I hope she's coming for blood. 8-)
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60981
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby RayRay » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Mattrob wrote:I swear this bish is the laziest pop star. I love her but nearly twenty years in the game and we've had only five english speaking studio albums excl. the christmas album. I'm not au fait with the workings of the music industry but would a record label not be looking more of a return here from her?
How can she be lazy? The Christmas album was work too. As were all her other projects like The Voice, movies, etc.
User avatar
RayRay
Legend
 
Posts: 11198
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011
Location: Netherlands

Postby Jesper » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Mattrob wrote:I swear this bish is the laziest pop star. I love her but nearly twenty years in the game and we've had only five english speaking studio albums excl. the christmas album. I'm not au fait with the workings of the music industry but would a record label not be looking more of a return here from her?
Well Lotus was her label looking for something in return, and that sounded like a rushed mess, so I rather wait a long time and her deliver proper greatness
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24509
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby GreekGeek » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 pm

menime123 wrote:I wouldn’t get too excited, in 3 years when we’re still waiting those tracks will be scrapped :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

With those collaborators i believe she'll create something very interesting and special this time around. :)
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 9540
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Return to General Artists Discussion

cron