Christina Aguilera

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin, bm08

Postby Ewokguy15 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Marchum wrote:I hope her health is okay. Sad that she doesn’t sound/look right.
Are you kidding? because she isn't stick thin she might not be healthy? she looks like a normal 37 year old woman.
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby adamf2thedeath » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 pm

jochen wrote:Thanks

What a shit song.
Damn am I old or what.hardly can't stand music this decade
We get it. You seem to hate her so why not just leave this thread.
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
adamf2thedeath
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 pm

It’s a shame her label isn’t behind her more. I feel she seems to have 100% control, whereas her label could have really pushed some of the better songs to the front. I still can’t believe she came back with Accelerate and FIL when something like Deserve could have been huge for her.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Ewokguy15 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Yeah Deserve should have been the first single!, she really made a huge mistake there.
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby GetBack » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:14 am

menime123 wrote:It’s a shame her label isn’t behind her more. I feel she seems to have 100% control, whereas her label could have really pushed some of the better songs to the front. I still can’t believe she came back with Accelerate and FIL when something like Deserve could have been huge for her.
She is to blame for all of this. I doubt that the label is even bothered to be honest.
The love be so fake, but the hate be so real...
GetBack
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:32 am

Well they aren’t, which is my point :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby adamf2thedeath » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:33 am

When liberation was released I was disappointed a little but I now really like it and listen to it more than I did when it was released in June. I love deserve so much as well as like I do, twice, accelerate, right moves and masochist.
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
adamf2thedeath
Superstar

Postby BeltingBeliever » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:52 am

FIL is imo better than Deserve.

It's not her, it's just the Pop climate.

We have Eminem and JayZ who keep getting hits so many years into their careers but all the ladies suffer poor sales.
BeltingBeliever
Groupie

Postby croatiaxtina » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:57 am

At least we know she's gonna perform Unless It's With You on tour.

Yeah she should've release as singles:
1. Fall In Line
2. Deserve
3. Unless It's With You
4. Pipe/Twice
croatiaxtina
Legend

Postby adamf2thedeath » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 am

I would have really like to see her commit to one genre and give us a brilliantly executed album that stuck within a genres of RnB for example and had Deserve, like I do, pipe, accelerate, right moves etc. But with Maria and sick of sittin in there too it feels a lot less cohesive at times.
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
adamf2thedeath
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:54 am

adamf2thedeath wrote:I would have really like to see her commit to one genre and give us a brilliantly executed album that stuck within a genres of RnB for example and had Deserve, like I do, pipe, accelerate, right moves etc. But with Maria and sick of sittin in there too it feels a lot less cohesive at times.
Yet instead she gave us a ‘best of all her unreleased albums’ album :lol:
menime123
Legend

Postby GreekGeek » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:21 pm

menime123 wrote:Yet instead she gave us a ‘best of all her unreleased albums’ album :lol:
So true! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby Marchum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Sick of Sitting is awful.

Maria, Deserve, Like I Do, Pipe, Accelerate are fire tho.
He said, you ain’t gotta breakdown you’re too strong.
Marchum
Manager

Postby Gravity » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Xtina was always diverse. I don't mind her giving us all these different sounds.

Sick Of Sittin' is epic.
Floped and localed
Gravity
R&B Junkie

Postby tyguy723 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Gravity wrote:Xtina was always diverse. I don't mind her giving us all these different sounds.

Sick Of Sittin' is epic.
Exactly!
tyguy723
Manager

Postby Erotica » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Sick of sittin is the highlight of the album.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby tyguy723 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Erotica wrote:Sick of sittin is the highlight of the album.
She really did snap on that track! It honestly sums up her feelings about the entire wait we had to endure as well as The Voice :P It's cheeky & edgy at the same time 8-)
tyguy723
Manager

Postby Ewokguy15 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:18 pm

tyguy723 wrote:
She really did snap on that track! It honestly sums up her feelings about the entire wait we had to endure as well as The Voice :P It's cheeky & edgy at the same time 8-)
I have to be in the mood for that song but it is very well done, there aren’t many singers out there today that could pull a song like that off.
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby Marchum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Ewokguy15 wrote:
tyguy723 wrote:
I have to be in the mood for that song but it is very well done, there aren’t many singers out there today that could pull a song like that off.
Thank god lol
He said, you ain’t gotta breakdown you’re too strong.
Marchum
Manager

Postby GetBack » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:52 am

"Sick of Sittin'" in her worst song ever. I can't believe how ungrateful she was by even dissing the show that kept her remembered. Just imagine how cocky she would have been if that song or this album became a hit. Looks like she really deserves her current placement in the industry today. :-? :-?
The love be so fake, but the hate be so real...
GetBack
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:22 am

Agreed
Jesper
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:27 am

GetBack wrote:"Sick of Sittin'" in her worst song ever. I can't believe how ungrateful she was by even dissing the show that kept her remembered. Just imagine how cocky she would have been if that song or this album became a hit. Looks like she really deserves her current placement in the industry today. :-? :-?
She was not ungrateful and didn’t say anything bad, go away with those alternative facts, you keep repeative that she ‘dissed’ Them but all she did was being honest about her experience and she is right, at the end of the day the show is a vehicle for the coaches but doesn’t Bring any big career for any winner and the focus is not on the talent. Christina has stated since she signed on that she was there for the talent and left when she realised it wasn’t for her anymore, nothing wrong about that.

I rather have someone as honest as Christina than someone who stays pc just because she got a paycheck from them in the past
Jesper
Legend

Postby Ewokguy15 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 am

Jesper wrote:
GetBack wrote:"Sick of Sittin'" in her worst song ever. I can't believe how ungrateful she was by even dissing the show that kept her remembered. Just imagine how cocky she would have been if that song or this album became a hit. Looks like she really deserves her current placement in the industry today. :-? :-?
She was not ungrateful and didn’t say anything bad, go away with those alternative facts, you keep repeative that she ‘dissed’ Them but all she did was being honest about her experience and she is right, at the end of the day the show is a vehicle for the coaches but doesn’t Bring any big career for any winner and the focus is not on the talent. Christina has stated since she signed on that she was there for the talent and left when she realised it wasn’t for her anymore, nothing wrong about that.

I rather have someone as honest as Christina than someone who stays pc just because she got a paycheck from them in the past
The public has had this opinion for many years, she just acknowledged it.
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby tyguy723 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:28 pm

:lol: okay but most people can identify she was right about the entire situation becoming more about the coaches than the singers and talent...it truly was a toxic part of her life she needed to identify and cut out. Sure it did it’s purpose early in the cycle, but like many things in the real world it didn’t last/stay the same forever...she isn’t a rude woman or anything, she’s observant and put her experience in the art :P

Edit* the good sis Jesper said it exactly lmao my phone wouldn’t load new posts :lol:
tyguy723
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:56 pm

I AINT BUILT FOR NO FAKE SHID!!

I knew then I was in for a slaying with “Sick of Sittin”. :cry:
'SCAPE
ThaInfo1
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion