Toni Braxton

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

 

Two favourite 00's singles?

He Wasn't Man Enough
28
36%
Spanish Guitar
10
13%
Just Be A Man About It
6
8%
Maybe
1
1%
Hit The Freeway
4
5%
Please
12
15%
Trippin'
3
4%
Take This Ring
4
5%
Suddenly
2
3%
Yesterday
8
10%
 
Total votes : 78

Postby Pawlu84 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:06 am

Goldmoney wrote:Image
:lol:
Pawlu84
Manager
 
Posts: 3048
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011

Postby Controlfreak » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.
Controlfreak
Manager
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012

Postby Gravity » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Gucci silverware...never forget :lol:
Floped and localed
User avatar
Gravity
R&B Junkie
 
Posts: 11276
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Luxurious Undergrind

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Controlfreak wrote:Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.
Good lord what is she doing
Third time now
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:40 pm

jochen wrote:
Controlfreak wrote:Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.
Good lord what is she doing
Third time now
Is she really THAT dumb when it comes to basic finances? Paying tax is a basic.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25497
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby DOSSOME » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Toni Toni Toni gurl... :-?
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby ludichris » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Controlfreak wrote:Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.
New album should be called Accountants & Lawyers. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ludichris
Manager
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010
Location: London

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 pm

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 12100
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby Gravity » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Oprah was right when she read her.
Floped and localed
User avatar
Gravity
R&B Junkie
 
Posts: 11276
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Luxurious Undergrind

Postby jochen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:20 am

I want this bootleg CD
Melt was such a gem

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3647670383
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby Gravity » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:32 am

Can't believe people are selling bootlegs for 20 euros.
Floped and localed
User avatar
Gravity
R&B Junkie
 
Posts: 11276
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016
Location: Luxurious Undergrind

Postby Guru » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am

jochen wrote:I want this bootleg CD
Melt was such a gem

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3647670383
Just download these songs and rip it. What’s the difference between your rip and their rip? :lol:
At least they were kind enough to share the tracklist :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25497
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby jochen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:48 am

I am too lazy and the CD looks great
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby Guru » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:59 pm

jochen wrote:I am too lazy and the CD looks great
The CD does look great :wink:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25497
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby dylonj » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 pm

I really hope she wins a Grammy for As Long As I Live. It's a great throwback feel good song.
dylonj
Groupie
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018

Postby GetBack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 am

It's none of Oprah's business if Toni spends more than what she earns. Toni is not asking for financial advice, and coming from someone who was born in poverty as well, she had no right to put Toni in shame.

I'm so glad people are over Oprah. She always played it safe and acted like she's everyone's friend (Justin Timberlake, Harvey Weinstein, etc.) but she always made sure that it was towards her brand's convenience especially when the public starts to generate a bigger opinion. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 31053
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 am

GetBack wrote:It's none of Oprah's business if Toni spends more than what she earns. Toni is not asking for financial advice, and coming from someone who was born in poverty as well, she had no right to put Toni in shame.
If there is anyone that can give Toni advice, it’s Oprah. She has the knowledge and experience. Oprah is extremely intellectual and financially savvy. She was also not born out of a wealthy home and has created a massive portfolio. She is very inspiring when she speaks. I will separate her friendships from the value that she offers through her speeches. She is one of the ones I search for on YouTube to listen to inspirational speeches.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25497
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby biscuits » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 am

Oprah is a preachy wannabe hypocrite. Toni forever
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 48341
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:42 am

I hate oprah

Fake woman
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
User avatar
jochen
Manager
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008
Location: Germany, Hannover

Postby quilmrt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Guru wrote:
jochen wrote:I want this bootleg CD
Melt was such a gem

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3647670383
Just download these songs and rip it. What’s the difference between your rip and their rip? :lol:
At least they were kind enough to share the tracklist :lol:
Oooh I don't have 50% of these! Will have to track them down - thankful for the list!
quilmrt
Groupie
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010
Location: New York, NY

Postby GetBack » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:37 am

Guru wrote:
GetBack wrote:It's none of Oprah's business if Toni spends more than what she earns. Toni is not asking for financial advice, and coming from someone who was born in poverty as well, she had no right to put Toni in shame.
If there is anyone that can give Toni advice, it’s Oprah. She has the knowledge and experience. Oprah is extremely intellectual and financially savvy. She was also not born out of a wealthy home and has created a massive portfolio. She is very inspiring when she speaks. I will separate her friendships from the value that she offers through her speeches. She is one of the ones I search for on YouTube to listen to inspirational speeches.
Oprah embarrassed Toni on national television. That is not the proper way to give advice. If she wanted to help out (even if Toni didn't ask her for help), the best thing she could have done was to talk to Toni backstage during that episode. As always, Oprah exploited her situation by calling her out while she interviewed her for the ratings.

Oprah is a smart woman, obviously, but she is a businesswoman and brand entity first. There's always something she wants in return with what she does.
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 31053
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010

Postby Guru » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:14 am

I’d rather have friends that are upfront with me, than call me aside quietly and talk to me. Even if it’s something I don’t want to hear :cry:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25497
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby GetBack » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:10 am

Guru wrote:I’d rather have friends that are upfront with me, than call me aside quietly and talk to me. Even if it’s something I don’t want to hear :cry:
It's a different case if its for the ratings. :-? :-?
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 31053
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010

Postby Guru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:19 pm

GetBack wrote:
Guru wrote:I’d rather have friends that are upfront with me, than call me aside quietly and talk to me. Even if it’s something I don’t want to hear :cry:
It's a different case if its for the ratings. :-? :-?
We love making assumptions on this forum (not just you) :roll:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25497
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Return to General Artists Discussion