Bruno Mars

Moderators: tdc2000, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby Madelinefs » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Well...
It's not like he takes care of his beauty sleep...

Bruno Mars parties until wee hours after NYC show

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/26/bruno-mar ... -nyc-show/
What a fool. :x

Awesome news about Bay-Schuck! :wink:
Madelinefs
Manager

Postby Madelinefs » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:06 pm

brunomars As an entertainer all you want is to be able to stay in the pocket. Don't let nerves or excitement get the best of you. Being so comfortable on stage that you can have a conversation with the audience and let everything out the way you want it. Dave Chappelle is a **** master at this and last night I had the honor to watch him perform and kill it in D.C. #TheBest

Madelinefs
Manager

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:32 am

Can't believe how one image with Michelle Obama made the so-called 'hooligans' decided to unfollow him on social media. :roll: :roll: :roll:
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby GetBack » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:48 am

MikeTheDopeToast wrote:Can't believe how one image with Michelle Obama made the so-called 'hooligans' decided to unfollow him on social media. :roll: :roll: :roll:
What happened?
GetBack
Legend

Postby Madelinefs » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:16 am

Screw them. These pics are GOALS. :wink:

Madelinefs
Manager

Postby frrr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:31 pm

GetBack wrote:
MikeTheDopeToast wrote:Can't believe how one image with Michelle Obama made the so-called 'hooligans' decided to unfollow him on social media. :roll: :roll: :roll:
What happened?
?? What? he still has around the same amount of followers :-?
As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles
frrr
Manager

Postby frrr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Madelinefs wrote:Well...
It's not like he takes care of his beauty sleep...

Bruno Mars parties until wee hours after NYC show

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/26/bruno-mar ... -nyc-show/
What a fool. :x

Awesome news about Bay-Schuck! :wink:
Not the first time he does that for sure :roll:
As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles
frrr
Manager

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:33 pm

frrr wrote:
GetBack wrote:
What happened?
I believe he did keep the fan base lol, because they are the minority who 'verbally' to unfollow him just because he posted images with Michelle Obama on his Facebook and IG. People need to calm down for sake. :roll:
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Madelinefs wrote:Screw them. These pics are GOALS. :wink:

People need to put politics aside from music. These images are lovely! Michelle Obama was like a little fangirl here!
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:36 pm

This performance! 8-) :lol: :oops:
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby frrr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:27 pm

MikeTheDopeToast wrote:
frrr wrote:
GetBack wrote:
What happened?
I believe he did keep the fan base lol, because they are the minority who 'verbally' to unfollow him just because he posted images with Michelle Obama on his Facebook and IG. People need to calm down for sake. :roll:
This is a former first lady, it's not even a president or whatever. Agreed 100%, people nowadays sometimes :roll:
frrr
Manager

Postby frrr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:03 pm

frrr
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Madelinefs wrote:Screw them. These pics are GOALS. :wink:

The picture is stunning.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby frrr » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:05 am

Bruno Mars nominated for 2017 EMA in Best US Act, along with Taylor Swift, DJ Khaled, Kendrick Lamar and Fifth Harmony, since this is fan-voted we already know it's lost
frrr
Manager

Postby Aiko » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:10 pm

He's also nominated for Best Live, along with Sheeran, U2, Coldplay and...Eminem :-?
Aiko
Roadie

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:21 pm

I hope Bruno wins something, but at the end of the day winning an award does not prove you're more talented or better in certain aspects! Bruno is leading way above everything existing in this industry. :D
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby frrr » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 pm

MikeTheDopeToast wrote:I hope Bruno wins something, but at the end of the day winning an award does not prove you're more talented or better in certain aspects! Bruno is leading way above everything existing in this industry. :D
It is always good to have your work recognized :)
frrr
Manager

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 pm

frrr wrote:
MikeTheDopeToast wrote:I hope Bruno wins something, but at the end of the day winning an award does not prove you're more talented or better in certain aspects! Bruno is leading way above everything existing in this industry. :D
But awards these days aren't as prestigious as the past, ever since social media stepped in the game. :cry:

However, I am happy to learn that iHeartRadio recognized his talent and works. He totally deserved the Innovator Award! :D
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby Sead » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Sead
Groupie

Postby frrr » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:38 pm

MikeTheDopeToast wrote:
frrr wrote:
But awards these days aren't as prestigious as the past, ever since social media stepped in the game. :cry:

However, I am happy to learn that iHeartRadio recognized his talent and works. He totally deserved the Innovator Award! :D
Agreed but still better than nothing at all, at least it gives exposure with performances and so on. People always tune in, nevertheless

Hmm...seemed that he got it just to perform TWIL and Treasure, otherwise, he wouldn't go there and since he was not nominated for a single thing, same happened at the Teen Choice Awards :wink:
frrr
Manager

Postby MikeTheDopeToast » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am

frrr wrote:
MikeTheDopeToast wrote:
frrr wrote:

Agreed but still better than nothing at all, at least it gives exposure with performances and so on. People always tune in, nevertheless

Hmm...seemed that he got it just to perform TWIL and Treasure, otherwise, he wouldn't go there and since he was not nominated for a single thing, same happened at the Teen Choice Awards :wink:
Finger cross! :D I watched him live last April in London, that was my first concert ever! He was a fantastic all-rounded artist and performer, so much energy on stage and his efforts on singing and choreography. I wish to see him again when he comes to Malaysia next year!
MikeTheDopeToast
Groupie

Postby frrr » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Sead wrote:http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7990255/grammy-nominations-predictions-ed-sheeran-sza-cardi-b
A ton of nominations for Bruno, interesting Pop album category instead of Urban but it can happen
frrr
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Happy Birthday :)
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Madelinefs » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Yep, today's the day. Blessing Brunz 8-)
Madelinefs
Manager

Postby frrr » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 am

CBS will kick off the Grammy season with a two-hour special celebrating the 60th anniversary of the awards. Grammys Greatest Stories: A 60th Anniversary Special, produced by The Recording Academy, AEG Ehrlich Ventures and CBS, will air 11/24, the day after Thanksgiving.

The show will feature rare archival footage and exclusive interviews with Christina Aguilera, Aretha Franklin, Dave Grohl, Elton John, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney, Ed Sheeran, Bruce Springsteen and others.
:)

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308796
frrr
Manager

Return to General Artists Discussion