R. Kelly

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, Benjamin, bm08

Postby frrr » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 pm

TheRealest wrote:I’m not sure why people are so fake outraged about things that were known for about 20 years now. I could care less about his personal life, he’s a musical genius and will forever be legendary.
Plain and simple. End of discussion.
As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles
frrr
Superstar

Postby spiritboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:58 pm

R Kelly's attorney responding to Gaga's statement:

“Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career, but finds it regrettable that she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar,” Greenberg shared.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby B_IN_ME » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:59 pm

jochen wrote:True and with so many 'victims' around the World it wasnt even rape at all.
Its like: he raped me (aka touched my ass or whatever).

They wanted r. Kelly. They got r. Kelly.
That some were underaged...thats another Story

My uncle was 26 when he met my aunt aged 15.
When she was 16 they had a child and are still happy today.

So it can work
Well said and so true. All these het up's are so fake :evil:
Sometimes I have the feeling young girls can't decide between beeing raped and beeing pissed off because they got no contract or whatever. Same old story: womans are victims and mens are offenders. ALWAYS. And if you have another opinion you're also an offender :-?
Britney 4 EVER.
B_IN_ME
Manager

Postby B_IN_ME » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

spiritboy wrote:R Kelly's attorney responding to Gaga's statement:

“Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career, but finds it regrettable that she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar,” Greenberg shared.

He's so right!!!
Gagas acting is ridiculous :o
But hey, now she have another "bad-business-story" to tell in tears when she recived her oscar.
Britney 4 EVER.
B_IN_ME
Manager

Postby BeeBoy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Lordt Britney would be proud
BeeBoy
Manager

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:03 pm

I saw that. The last part made me scream :lol: (And I see all truth to it) :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby ginnyfan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:16 pm

While I'm happy with Gaga's response which was perfectly worded and executed, I hate the whole outrage PC culture that dominates now and forces people to make fake apologizes and things they would never have to do in a normal society. Needless to say, I think it's tragic that a great song like DWUW is now gone from all platforms and will be some sort of a lost song, cult favorite probably. Not to mention all the great performances. :(

So she did a song with him, so what??? He's a musician, it's his job. She didn't sign to be part of his private/love life and she would have no real insight or info for that Surviving documentary so I don't see real reason for her to appear in it in the first place. But of course, the creators of it, the #MeToo armchair warriors and #BlackTwitter mob went after her, ONLY HER. Who cares about a dozen other collaborators R.Kelly had over the last few decades, celebs who tweeted photos from his private parties/events etc. None of those were attacked or demanded an apology. Jay Z??? Where is the outrage over him??? He only made 2 ALBUMS with R. Kelly. :lol: I bet he would have a lot of juicy stories to tell in that documentary. But of course, creators of that documentary and #BlackTwitter do not dare to go against their royalty. But, a successful, relevant white woman, is always the easiest target. :roll:

Anyway, Gaga did the right thing, the only she could, in the last moment. Hope we can all move on now. 8-)
BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE
ginnyfan
Superstar

Postby Kaloki » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm always in two minds about these things now - he's obviously a bit of a nasty character, but at the same time he's yet to be found guilty of any crimes

It is a very slippery slope if we start allowing twitter to decide allegations before courts

I play his music daily so bit unsure about all this :-?
Kaloki
Manager

Postby Kaloki » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Guru wrote:

I saw that. The last part made me scream :lol: (And I see all truth to it) :lol:
This attorney is spot on with Gaga. The way some celebrities have exploited these kind of events in recent years is disgusting imo. They don't care about anything until it makes them look good
Kaloki
Manager

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 pm

This calculated gaga beast.
I hope she Burns in hell.
!
YOU cant blame nobody but YOU
jochen
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 pm

ginnyfan wrote:While I'm happy with Gaga's response which was perfectly worded and executed, I hate the whole outrage PC culture that dominates now and forces people to make fake apologizes and things they would never have to do in a normal society. Needless to say, I think it's tragic that a great song like DWUW is now gone from all platforms and will be some sort of a lost song, cult favorite probably. Not to mention all the great performances. :(

So she did a song with him, so what??? He's a musician, it's his job. She didn't sign to be part of his private/love life and she would have no real insight or info for that Surviving documentary so I don't see real reason for her to appear in it in the first place. But of course, the creators of it, the #MeToo armchair warriors and #BlackTwitter mob went after her, ONLY HER. Who cares about a dozen other collaborators R.Kelly had over the last few decades, celebs who tweeted photos from his private parties/events etc. None of those were attacked or demanded an apology. Jay Z??? Where is the outrage over him??? He only made 2 ALBUMS with R. Kelly. :lol: I bet he would have a lot of juicy stories to tell in that documentary. But of course, creators of that documentary and #BlackTwitter do not dare to go against their royalty. But, a successful, relevant white woman, is always the easiest target. :roll:

Anyway, Gaga did the right thing, the only she could, in the last moment. Hope we can all move on now. 8-)
They are starting to come after Mariah as well. Women are easy targets because of stupid stan culture.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby BeeBoy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:52 pm

ginnyfan wrote:
#MeToo armchair warriors and #BlackTwitter mob went after her.
wow

ginnyfan wrote: But, a successful, relevant white woman, is always the easiest target. :roll:
Again wow.
Second: People wouldn't be as focused on her if she hadn't done it NOW instead of years ago and if she hadn't said THIS back in time and done THAT
BeeBoy
Manager

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Guru wrote:

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby biscuits » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 pm

R Kelly > Gaga
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Bish been performing this live everywhere since she recorded it and now she plays innocent!!!

Guru
Guru

Postby biscuits » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Fakest bitch
biscuits
The Diva

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:03 pm

She is
Have you seen her at the golden Globes some years ago?

Those spooky eyes?
jochen
Manager

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 pm

I cringe at her fakeness in her tears and speeches :cry:
Guru
Guru

Postby MonkeyLover21 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm

I understand defending your client but does his attorney really think R.Kelly helped Gaga's career. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's delusional. DWUW was a great song but it did not help her career. The ARTPOP era was a messy era and hurt her her image. DWUW didn't change shit for her career wise. Gaga started to regain her popularity in 2015/2016 with the Superbowl, Cheek to Cheek to performance, Grammys, etc. R Kelly wasn't there for any of that. Men always trying to take credit for women's achievements.
The winds might blow through me
But I don't care
MonkeyLover21
Manager

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Guru
Guru

Postby Jonathan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm

There are plenty of legendary and/or successful musicians who slept with underage women.

Only R. Kelly is being removed from streaming services.

Luckily I can separate personal life from art.
Jonathan
Legend

Postby jochen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Well said.
jochen
Manager

Postby RayRay » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

jochen wrote:

!
You are unbelievable. You are okay with R. Kelly's actions, but want Gaga to burn in hell for being "calculated".
RayRay
Legend

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Jonathan wrote:
Luckily I can separate personal life from art.
My exact words to those acting holier than thou.
Guru
Guru

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 pm

RayRay wrote:
jochen wrote:

!
You are unbelievable. You are okay with R. Kelly's actions, but want Gaga to burn in hell for being "calculated".
I don’t recall him saying he is approving of R Kelly’s (allegation) actions? Unless I missed something :-?
Guru
Guru

Return to General Artists Discussion